Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
android baby monitor
If you are a working parent and you cannot stay with your baby for every second. Then, it creates a huge tension for you to get a surety that if your baby is safe or not. However, due to the advancement in technology, you can ensure the safety of your baby by using the baby monitor app for Android devices. The baby monitor app can track every activity of your baby so that you can view your baby activities remotely. Here, in this article, you will get to know the top 5 best baby monitor apps that you can use for efficient results.
5 Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
The Android baby monitor apps are very helpful for parents to monitor their baby remotely. If you are not along with your baby in some situations, but you can stay connected digitally with your baby through baby monitor apps. These apps can record all baby activities and then, you can see all the activities remotely. The apps have very powerful features that can even detect little noise near your baby.
The Dormi Android baby monitor app is an ideal app that parents can install on an Android device. It has remarkable features. The app supports various devices. Even if you have slow connections, the app works perfectly.
- The app works in those places also where you do not have an internet
- Any data you transferred from your device and kid’s device is completely secure and encrypted.
- The app provides the best quality noise detection even if your child device is placed near to your baby or not.
- The video conferencing quality is also very high and uses limited battery power.
The Faebir is another good one baby monitor Android app. It has a very simple interface and it is easy to operate. It is completely free to download on Android device.
- Whenever your baby cries, you will get an instant notification through messages or a call.
- The app even performs its function when the child device screen is not on.
- If any problems occur, it automatically resolves or recovers the problems which are temporary.
3) AtHome Camera:
With best video surveillance AtHome Camera, you can easily monitor your baby from your device by installing a camera at your home. This app is preferred by many parents worldwide to keep an eye on baby activities remotely.
- This app is developed with advanced technology i.e. deep machine learning technology.
- You can monitor and talk with your baby remotely at any time or anywhere with having access to the internet.
- This app also has a night vision feature to make your monitoring experience better.
4) WiFi baby monitor:
The WiFi baby monitor for Android provides you an access to monitor your baby through videos.
- You will get high-quality audio and video.
- It has a flexible video resolution setting.
- You can also set a password for protection of the app.
5) Baby Monitor 3G:
The last but not the least Baby monitor 3G is reliable Android baby monitor app. To use this app, you have to buy this app from a Google Play store.
- The app will give you a quick notification when any noise is detected from your baby room.
- It is completely safe and secure to download on an Android
- It provides a feature of live video. It supports both Wi-fi and cellular networks for video chatting.
FamiSafe - The Best Android Parental Control
The FamiSafe is a monitoring tool. With the help of FamiSafe, parents can track all their children activities. The app provides you an access to see what your children are doing online. The app is very beneficial to parents to protect their children from various internet crime. As you cannot stop the internet crime, but you can restrict your children activities through FamiSafe.
Features of FamiSafe Parental Control App:
- Track GPS location: It can track the live location and route history of the target device.
- Website blocker: Through its web filter feature, you can block some websites that you think are not suitable for your children.
- App blocker: With the help of FamiSafe, you can also block apps such as games during your kid's study and sleep time.
Amazingly, the FamiSafe app has a free version. So, parents should download the app from the Google play store to monitor each and every activity of kids. If their kids involved in any unwanted activity, then they can put a limit on their actions through an app.
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
- Parental Controls
- Set Parental Control on Youtube
- Set Parental Controls on Kindle Fire
- Facebook Parental Controls
- Set Parental Control on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App for iPhone & Android
- Best iPhone Monitoring for Parents
- Best Parental Monitoring Software for iPhone
- Best Parental Phone Monitoring App for Tracking Children
- Computer Monitoring Software for Parents
- Free Cell Phone Monitoring for Parents 2018
- Internet Monitoring Software for Parents
- Baby Monitor
- Monitor Child's iPhone
- Check Private Browsing History on Android
- Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit
- Web Content Blocking
- Block Porn Websites
- Best Porn Blocking Apps 2018
- Block Porn on iPhone
- Block Porn Sites
- Porn Blocking Software for Parents
- Block Porn on Android
- Block Porn on Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Porn on Your Kid's Phone
- New Porn Blocking App for Parents 2018
- Block All Porn Sites on Your Phone
- Porn Sites not Blocked by Opendns - Parents Should Know
- Block Porn on Computer