Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
android baby monitor
- Parent Monitoring Tips
- Monitoring Apps
- Social Media Parental Control
If you are a working parent and you cannot stay with your baby every second. Then, it creates a huge tension for you to get a surety that if your baby is safe or not. However, due to the advancement in technology, you can ensure the safety of your baby by using the baby monitor app for Android devices. The baby monitor app can track every activity of your baby so that you can view your baby activities remotely. Here, in this article, you will get to know the top 5 best baby monitor apps that you can use for efficient results.
5 Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
The Android baby monitor apps are very helpful for parents to monitor their baby remotely. If you are not along with your baby in some situations, but you can stay connected digitally with your baby through baby monitor apps. These apps can record all baby activities and then, you can see all the activities remotely. The apps have very powerful features that can even detect little noise near your baby.
The Dormi Android baby monitor app is an ideal app that parents can install on an Android device. It has remarkable features. The app supports various devices. Even if you have slow connections, the app works perfectly.
- The app works in those places also where you do not have an internet
- Any data you transferred from your device and kid's device is completely secure and encrypted.
- The app provides the best quality noise detection even if your child device is placed near to your baby or not.
- The video conferencing quality is also very high and uses limited battery power.
The Fair is another good one baby monitor Android app. It has a very simple interface and it is easy to operate. It is completely free to download on an Android device.
- Whenever your baby cries, you will get an instant notification through messages or a call.
- The app even performs its function when the child device screen is not on.
- If any problems occur, it automatically resolves or recovers the problems which are temporary.
3) AtHome Camera:
With the best video surveillance AtHome Camera, you can easily monitor your baby from your device by installing a camera at your home. This app is preferred by many parents worldwide to keep an eye on baby activities remotely.
- This app is developed with advanced technology i.e. deep machine learning technology.
- You can monitor and talk with your baby remotely at any time or anywhere with having access to the internet.
- This app also has a night vision feature to make your monitoring experience better.
4) WiFi baby monitor:
The WiFi baby monitor for Android provides you an access to monitor your baby through videos.
- You will get high-quality audio and video.
- It has a flexible video resolution setting.
- You can also set a password for the protection of the app.
5) Baby Monitor 3G:
The last but not the least Baby monitor 3G is a reliable Android baby monitor app. To use this app, you have to buy this app from a Google Play store.
- The app will give you a quick notification when any noise is detected from your baby room.
- It is completely safe and secure to download on an Android
- It provides a feature of live video. It supports both Wi-fi and cellular networks for video chatting.
FamiSafe - The Best Android Parental Control
The FamiSafe is a monitoring tool. With the help of FamiSafe, parents can track all their children activities. The app provides you access to see what your children are doing online. The app is very beneficial to parents to protect their children from various internet crimes. As you cannot stop the internet crime, but you can restrict your children activities through FamiSafe.
Features of FamiSafe Parental Control App:
- Track GPS location: It can track the live location and route history of the target device.
- Website blocker: Through its web filter feature, you can block some websites that you think are not suitable for your children.
- App blocker: With the help of FamiSafe, you can also block apps such as games during your kid's study and sleep time.
Amazingly, the FamiSafe app has a free version. So, parents should download the app from the Google play store to monitor each and every activity of kids. If their kids involved in any unwanted activity, then they can put a limit on their actions through an app.