The 10 Best Lost Pet Finders: Find Lost Cats, Dogs and Pets easily
Our lovable pets love to carefree wanders anywhere which becomes problematic if they transgress boundaries. One cannot track down their location easily. Especially for the aged people, as they cannot go in search of them. So, in order to lessen their burden, we have featured 10 useful pet finders that a person can make use of. Have a look!
When we need lost pet finder
Your pet naturally imbibes a manner of wandering here and there and to track their location, becomes quite a task. But, with a pet finder, your worries lessen as you will be able to locate where your dog is right from your cellphone. Not only that, you can also fetch their minutest whereabouts of them and get hold of them.
10 Helpful Pet Finders
Following is the list of the 10 best pet finders you can consider purchasing for your lovable claw.
1. Wonbo Anti-lost Bluetooth Tracking Locator
Wonbo is the smallest; multi-functional pet finder device useful in monitoring the whereabouts of your dog. With a good battery life, track the GPS location of your dog over your phone. Wonbo easily gets hooked on your dog’s harness. Also, the user can opt for their favorite color from a variety of colors.
- Wonbo gives a lifetime customer support to its users.
- Does not support iOS 8 below versions.
2. Whistle 3 GPS Tracker
Whistle 3 GPS tracker is a mini cell phone for your cute vet. It is one of the advanced pet finders for monitoring the location of your dog right over your cellphone. Whistle 3 assures to track down your dog, in case they go beyond a certain boundary by giving regular updates over texts, email etc.
- TRIP feature useful for tracking down the history of last 24 hours locations travelled by your dog.
- The working of this device is limited to only the USA.
- Sometimes, it fails to give the accurate location.
3. Cube Key Finder
Flared with a CUBE signature, this lost pet finder is a good device designed to trace back your pet. All you have to do is stash the cube key chain on your pet’s collars or harness and locate them by a ring, flash (if the app fails to work) when your dog wanders nearby you.
- The audio alert feature signals your vet with the indication of you calling them.
- The battery is irreplaceable.
- User may face a problem in tracking as it does not incorporate loud sound feature.
- It has a poor GPS range.
4. Tile Mate Key Finder
Featured as an Amazon’s choice, Tile Mate designed as a small, sleek- square tile proves to be useful in tracking down your lost pet. This pet finder is an ultra-Bluetooth device conveniently monitors pet by simply syncing tile with the Tile’s application over your phone.
- You can monitor the whereabouts of your dog within a diameter of 100 foot.
- Easy to loop in your dog/cat’s harness or collar.
- Fails to give accurate detailing of locations. Thus, a person may not be able to track their pet easily.
- There is no charging port, which means the time your battery goes low, you may have to purchase a new pet finder device.
5. Key Remote Pet Finder
Key remote is a mini remote connected with six small portable compact size chips to monitor an array of things such as keys, device or any other stuff you lose out frequently can be traced. And the love your life-pets can be tracked too. Key Remote pet finder has a louder voice that will help the user to monitor your dog/cat’s location.
- Key Remote Pet finder has the replaceable CR2032 batteries, which can be changed.
- Loud beeping tone hints where your lost pet has gone.
- The performance of the battery is very slow.
- After using this pet finder for a couple of times, the receiver fails to work.
6. Esky Wireless Locator Key Finder
Care to loop cute receivers over your pet? Then, Esky Wireless Locator is a right choice for you. This pet finder is equipped with loud beep and led screen that helps in tracing down your pet without much effort.
- The sound is much clearer within a range of 30 feet.
- Its precision is not of a good quality.
- The receivers failed to work properly.
7. Key Finder Locator
Featured as an Amazon’s choice Key Finder Locator, it is a considerable option to purchase for your pet. This pet finder has a feature of ‘mark it as lost’ wherein a beacon signal will be passed on and it will start doing its job when you lose some item or your pet. You can simply attach it to your pet’s band and then leave the rest on it to work.
- Easily records the past movements taken by your vet.
- Reportedly, the battery button did not work more than a week.
8. Bluetooth Tracker
Compact size, lightweight Bluetooth tracker, it is a cute pet finder that can loop down with your pet’s harness. It sends you the real time location of your pet, so that you are able to monitor the location of your wandering pet.
- Advance usage of Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Does not maintain the record of last positions.
9. Aoonar Wireless RF Item Locator
Aoonar Wireless is a receiver/ transmitter combo that has been badged as one of the Amazon’s Choice. This colorful set i is a reliable way of tracking the steps of your vet. And also, helps you in easily locating your lost pet wit this pet finder.
- Aoonar ensures to give 12 months warranty to its users.
- The GPS fails to give apt information of the location.
10. Anki HappiGo
Last in our list is Anki Happi Go, a mini pet finder, compatible with the Android/iOS devices, effortlessly traces your dog’s steps in your cellphone. Anki Happi acts as a two way anti lost key finder that ensures to upkeep the GPS of your dog within 30 to 40 feet area.
- Compatible with the Apple and Android devices.
- Battery issue can occur
We hope by now our users must be acquainted by a variety of pet finders which can lessen your burden to find your dog/cat or any other pet with much ease. You can easily keep a watch on your dog and ensure they don’t miss out on their way.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension