Cube Key Finder Review
cube key finder
Everyone knows that the Cube Key Finder is a very popular gadget that helps in finding the valuable assets of a person. But even the effective gadgets have drawbacks. Although the features present in the Cube key finder are amazing but it certainly lacks in some aspects.
That’s why in this article, we will discuss the working of Cube Key Finder in brief and will also provide some of the best alternatives to the gadget.
Cube Key Finder
The Cube Key Finder is considered as the best item finder on the entire planet. You can simply attach the Cube with your small items and it will keep a track of your items. And if you can’t find your keys, or placed your wallet somewhere and forget the place then use the Cube key finder to find them immediately.
- The device has a ring, vibrate and flash feature that makes it easy to find the items.
- It comes with a warranty of one year.
- The app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Pros:
- This key finder has a very smart and innovative design.
- The battery can also be replaced.
- The app design is a little bit complicated.
How cube key finder helps you find everyday items quickly
The Cube Key Finder works on a very simple concept. You just have to carry out two-step to find your items in the time of need.
Step 1. Tag the cube to the keys, or wallet, or phone, or TV remote or anything that usually gets lost in the house or outside.
Step 2. If the keys are lost then use the phone to play a sound, vibrate or flash the light on the cube attached to the keys.
And if the phone is lost, then press the button on the cube and the phone will play a sound. And that’s it, you will find your items instantly.
Another 10 Lost Key Finders in 2018
Some other alternatives to the Cube Key finder are given below.,
1. Wonbo Key Finder:
This device is new and still giving a big competition to the Cube Key Finder. It is considered as the best “Anything Finder” in the market.
- The device is very convenient to use.
- It comes with a very useful bidirectional reminder that notifies if any of the items gets away with a phone or vice versa.
- It also keeps a track of the current and last location of the device. Pros:
- It has an ultra long standby mode and a very good battery life.
- Also has a 30-day money back guarantee.
2. KeyRinger Key Finder:
When it comes to alternative, what can be the best alternative for the Cube Key Finder other than the KeyRinger? This device has so much capability that it is a great device for the families.
- The pack consists of two key ringers and one can be used to call others.
- It doesn’t need any setup or installation.
- It comes with a warranty of 2 years. Pros:
- The device is durable.
- Also has a 90-day money back guarantee without asking any questions.
- The sound can be too loud sometimes.
3. M WAY Key Finder:
The M WAY key finder is the perfect example that together more can be achieved. That’s why; this device has 6 small tags that would make it a more suitable alternative for the Cube Key Finder.
- It consists of 6 receivers and one transmitter.
- The device works on the RF technology.
- It has very simple to operate functions. Pros:
- It is a very intelligent and smart piece of technology.
- The batteries can be easily replaced.
- The Sound frequency is not that effective.
4. Esky Key Finder:
Esky is the key finder which supports a remote control system based on wireless technology. It has a very big fan following and has around millions of users worldwide.
- It consists of 1 transmitter and 4 receivers.
- It has a night visibility feature which makes it easy to find the lost items in the dark. Pros:
- The device is very powerful and reliable.
- It has very friendly customer service support.
- The sound can be cut down easily with the help of cushions and sheets.
5. Tile Mate Key Finder:
The Tile is the world’s most popular device and the biggest competitor of the Cube Key Finder. Although the usage and functions are quite similar, it is the design that set the Tile Mate apart from the Cube.
- The device can play a sound of 88 decibels which is loud enough to hear from a distant place.
- The Tile has Alexa and Google support.
- Its app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Pros:
- The Tile has a versatile design and a great functionality.
- The battery life is very disappointing.
6. JTD Wireless Key Finder:
Being on the list of Cube Key finder alternative, this device has a lot of features with low price. The device will help you to locate multiple items simultaneously without any extra efforts.
- It has 4 receivers and one transmitter and works on RF technology.
- The device has flashlight and base support.
- It has a range of 75 to 130 feet. Pros:
- The device comes with a lifetime technical support.
- Also, have a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- The parts of the device get damaged easily.
7. nonda Aiko Key Finder:
This key finder is designed by nonda to increase the level of ease while trying to find the lost or misplaced item. It is quite impressive as a Cube Key Finder alternative.
- The device works on Bluetooth technology which decreases the battery consumption.
- It has a very smart and intuitive application support.
- Consists of a Community search panel to help you find the lost item.
- The device is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Comes with a warranty of one year.
- The battery can be recharged.
- The connection establishment has some issues.
8. Vodeson Key Finder:
The Vodeson is a portable key finder and does even require an app to work. It is easy to carry and easy to use a device which can help the users to find their keys and other items.
- The device comes with 4 receivers and 1 remote control.
- It has a sound and flash notification feature.
- Can play a sound up to 75 to 90 decibels and ranges up to 130 ft. Pros:
- It has a very reliable customer service.
- Also has an 18 month warranty period.
- The sound is very high pitched and hurts ears.
9. MYNT Key Finder:
The MYNT is the top quality device which has won a Red Dot and IF Award. You can attach the device with any of your belongings and it will keep a track of their location and will help you to find them.
- It records the last location where the device is disconnected automatically.
- It has a beautiful metal shell and works on a smart antenna technology. Pros:
- Supported by iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
- The device needs zero upkeep.
- The battery usually doesn’t even last for 6 months.
10. E-Byta Key Finder:
The E-Byta is the cutest alternate for the Cube Key Finder. It has such a beautiful and vibrant design that it can be discovered in a heap of items.
- The device works on Bluetooth technology and has an Alarm function.
- Its app for both iOS and Android is also very intelligent and simple.
- You can also use the device the record calls and control the camera. Pros:
- The app will give you a complete guide on how you can find your items.
- Very easy setup.
- Some older devices are not supported by the key finder.
Hence, we have provided you with many alternatives of the Cube Key Finder which will work effectively in certain situations. We hope that the list will help you to consider a key finder other than Cube. Every single piece of technology is designed to make your searching easier and to save your time.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension