How to Find Your Lost Wallet with an Electronic Wallet Finder
electronic wallet finder
Our wallet is probably the most important thing that we carry with us on a daily basis. After all, it contains our credit cards, identity proofs, cash, important receipts, and so much more. If you don’t want to lose it, then you should consider using an electronic wallet finder. By taking the assistance of a wallet finder, you can always track it remotely. While there are a few electronic wallet finders out there, not all of them are reliable. For your convenience, we have handpicked the 10 best choices in this post.
Why do we need an electronic wallet finder?
Ideally, an electronic wallet finder will make sure that you never lose your wallet. No matter what size of wallet you use, the tracker can easily be placed inside. This is because it is lightweight and quite compact. Later, you can use your smartphone to locate the wallet. Therefore, you can know where you have placed the wallet in your home or if you have lost it somewhere else.
An electronic wallet finder will also help you determine the last known position of the wallet. In this way, you can make sure that your cards, cash, IDs, etc. are not lost or misused.
Top 10 Electronic Wallet Finders to Try
There are all kinds of electronic wallet finders out there. No matter what budget you have – you can easily pick the tracker of your choice from this carefully curated list.
1. Wonbo Bluetooth Wallet Finder
Wonbo is a multipurpose tracker that can help you find your keys, wallet, phone, etc. It is quite compact and can easily be placed in your wallet. By using its iOS or Android app, you can get the real-time location of your wallet.
- It can track the live location of your belongings
- Bidirectional reminders so that you can know whenever your wallet goes out of range
- Anti-lost tracking and alarms
- Covers a range of up to 50 m
- 1 year battery life with replaceable cells
2. Tile Slim Wallet Finder
While Tile has a whole range of smart trackers, Slim is designed as a dedicated electronic wallet finder due to its sleekness.
- The design is slim and compact. It is as thin as two credit cards.
- Waterproof (IP 57 standards)
- You can use it to track other objects as well
- Battery lasts for a year (non-replaceable)
- Customized ringtones
3. Chipolo Ultra-thin Bluetooth Finder
Chipolo is one of the most reliable wallet finders that you can use. While it is more expensive than other options, it comes with numerous added features as well.
- It is one of the loudest trackers with 95+ dB speaker sound
- Extremely sleek and slim (2.15 mm)
- Community search and last location feature
- Free iOS and Android apps
- Battery lasts for a year
4. iTrack Anything Finder
iTrack is a motion detector and object finder that will certainly help you keep a track of your belongings. Simply attach it to anything you like and remotely locate it using your smartphone.
- Real-time location tracking and last found feature
- Anti-lost alarms that are 3-times louder
- Motion alert with a range of 50 ft
- LED lights and ring notifications
5. TokSam Wallet and Object Finder
Another electronic wallet finder that you can try is from TokSam. It supports two-way tracking so that you will be notified the moment your wallet goes out of the range.
- It can be used to track keys, wallet, phone, pets, and almost anything.
- Slim design with remote triggering
- Bidirectional warnings
- Custom ringtones
- Crowd finding network support
- 15 month battery life
- Range of upto 50 m is supported
6. Pixie Slim Wallet Finder
This is a complete object locator that can be used to track almost anything. You can just slip it into your wallet and remotely track it. It comes in a pack of two.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- 12 month battery life
- Can be used in different ways to track objects
- Clear and loud ringing
- Free mobile app
7. TrackR Bluetooth Wallet Finder
This electronic wallet finder is packed with tons of features and will certainly come handy to you in numerous ways.
- Affordable and highly reliable
- Covers a range of upto 100 ft
- LED flashlight and remote ringing
- Replaceable battery
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Alexa
8. Esky Anything Finder
From your keys to wallets, this anything-finder by Esky will be of a diverse use. It is based on wireless radio frequency detection.
- Supports a range of 30 ft
- Comes in a pack of 6 (affordable)
- Can be used to track all kinds of objects
- Various styles of rings and beeps
9. Wristel Ultra-thin Wallet Finder
If you are looking for a thin and compact electronic wallet finder, then you would love this product. It supports two-way notifications.
- Get instant alerts whenever your wallet would go out of range
- Ring it remotely to locate your belongings.
- It can also control your phone’s camera
- Supports a range of 30 ft
10. Leuri Bluetooth GPS Tracker
This might be the last object tracker on our list, but it is certainly packed with tons of features. It supports Bluetooth GPS tracking and provides free iOS and Android apps.
- With just one tap on your phone, you can find the live location of your wallet.
- Know the last detected location if it goes out of range
- Remote camera shutter
- Lightweight and easy to use
There you go! Now when you know about some of the best electronic wallet finders, you can easily pick the most preferred option. Go ahead and try some of these trackers and let us know about your pick as well.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension