How Can Find Your Lost Android Phone via Whistle Phone Finder
whistle phone finder
Hunting for your lost phone can be a very daunting task. The worst thing about looking for a lost phone is that you could not even call it. That is when the Whistle phone finder would come to your rescue. It is a free mobile phone app that can help you to find your misplaced phone by blowing a whistle from your mouth.
In this article, we are going to discuss the features that the Find My Phone Whistle app offers and some devices that would help you to find your lost phone.
Whistle Phone Finder
The Whistle Phone Finder comes in handy in the situation when you are in a hurry and cannot find your phone anywhere. Instead of using the Bluetooth technology or a GPS tracking system, the app works on the sound-radar detection feature. It will make an audio search to find your phone and save up the time you will spend looking for your phone.
The app has gadget finder capabilities that can track the phone easily. The app uses the sound recognition application to find the phone. You only need to blow a loud sound or to be exact a whistle to find the phone and the app will detect the whistle and make a sound itself.
How Can You Find Your Lost Android Phone via Whistle Phone Finder
The Find My Phone Whistle app has a very simple process to find the phone. The app runs in the background and reacts to the whistling sound. The phone owner can set the sensitivity of the app and if it is set too high then it can even react to birds chirping.
The app overrides the phone’s ringtone settings and plays a tone when it detects a whistle. A tone will be played on your phone unless you switch it off yourself. The app is completely free and hence you can directly download it from play store.
Find Your Lost Android Phone with Lost Phone Finder
There are other tools available for the users, which can help them to find their phone easily. We are mentioning some of the best devices that can help you to find your phone, car keys, wallet and many other small items.
1. Wonbo Phone Finder:
As an alternate for the Whistle Phone Finder, the Wonbo Key Finder is a perfect device that you can use. The device can easily be placed with your important items and it will tell you its location.
- The device works on Bidirectional reminder concept.
- It can work within 20 to 50 meters of range.
- The device comes with CR2032 button cell.
- The Wonbo Key Finder has a 30-day money back warranty.
- It can be used to find any small item.
- The Bluetooth range is very short.
2. Tile Mate:
The Tile mate is the most popular alternative for the Find My Phone Whistle app. Instead of just using an to find your device it provides a small and unique tool that you can use anytime in any condition t find your phone.
- The device can play 90 decibels of sound for tracking.
- It also provides a website platform to find your lost phone.
- The device has a Bluetooth range of 100 ft.
- It has a sleek and simple design.
- The battery life lasts up to 12 months.
- The price does not signify for its features.
3. Esky Wireless RF Transmitter:
The Esky has become the topmost priority for the users instead of using an app like Whistle phone finder. This device is like a remote control that can be used to connect to other small gears which are placed along with your important items.
- The device has one transmitter and four receivers.
- It has both sound and light system to notify its location.
- The device has a very powerful radio frequency that works up to 30 meters.
- The device has a very reliable and friendly customer support.
- The battery life of the devices is good.
- The device looks stupid while using.
4. M WAY Phone Finder:
This device is similar to the Esky key finder. It is a small tool that can be connected to the phone and when you press it you can find your phone anywhere in the house.
- It offers one button-pressing feature to find the lost phone or any other item.
- It can play sound up to 80 decibels.
- The device works up to a range of 85 ft.
- The device has a simple design with affordable pricing.
- The sound of the device can be smothered easily.
5. Orbit Phone Finder:
This tool is specially designed to save your time in case you misplaced your phone. It might be the best alternative you can have for the Whistle phone finder app.
- It keeps a track of the GPS location of the device.
- It can make the phone ring even when the phone is in silent mode.
- The device has a replaceable battery.
- It comes with a variety of color options.
- You can also use the device to take a photo from your phone’s camera.
- The app drains out battery very fast.
Although the Whistle Phone Finder has been proved effective in many cases it also has some drawbacks. That's why it is important that you have some alternatives of the app. So, we have provided you with some of the best tools that you can use to find your misplaced phone easily.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension