Free Cell Phone Trackers and Apps for You of 2018
phone finder free
Losing the cell phone can be a disaster because it contains all of our personal data. We usually keep the phones in hand but as we get busy in our work, losing the track of the phone becomes quite easy. We often forget where we saw them last. In such kind of situations, there are many tools that might be helpful. There are phone trackers and free phone finder apps available for the users. In the article, we are going to discuss the most reliable free phone finder and phone tracker that would help the users to find their lost or misplaced phones.
Top 5 Free Phone Finder Apps to Help You Find Your Phone
There are many apps available on the internet which are free to use and can be easily used to find the phones. Here is the list of the top 5 free phone finder app that can be of great use:
FamiSafe is the best Phone locating app. It has been used for effective parental control which makes it a very reliable application. To use this phone finder app for free, download it on your device and start using it instantly.
- The device has a real-time GPS tracking feature that keeps the track of the location of the device with complete history.
- You can also set Geofences so that whenever the phone gets out of range, you will get a notification.
- It can’t play a tone that would help you to identify the exact location of the lost phone.
- The app is fully compatible with Am droid and iPhone.
- The design and interface of the software are very simple and easy to understand.
It is basically a spying app but is very helpful as a cell phone finder. You will have to pay to but the subscription of the software, then download the app in your phone and keep a record of your device’s activities. The app will provide you complete information of your phone in its dashboard which can be visited from any browser.
- The app keeps a track of the location of the phone.
- This app is supported by Android device and iPhone.
- The app uses the GPS to track the location and also keeps a record of the routing history too.
- The location tracking feature isn’t always exact.
- The app has a direct access to the location of the phone.
- It also has a simple interface.
3. Find My iPhone:
The Find My iPhone app is developed by Apple Inc to help the users to find their lost phones. It is the most effective and free cell phone finder app for iPhone users. The app is bundled up with features that would help the users to locate their lost phone.
- The app can locate the phone’s location on the map.
- It can play a sound for two minutes regularly to help you find the iPhone.
- It requires a Wi-Fi connection or internet to work properly.
- It can be used to remotely delete the data of the iPhone if it can’t be traced.
- The app also allows the users to lock their iPhone so that no one will be able to unlock it.
4. Find My Phone- Android:
The Find My Phone app is developed by Google Inc., especially for the Android users. This free phone finder app will help the Android users to find their phone and it doesn’t have any range limit.
- The app will show the location of the phone on the Google Maps.
- It can also play a sound to alert the phone owner of its location.
- It also has a custom setting to lock and erase the device.
- If the location setting is disabled on the phone then the app won’t work.
- It will keep the data of your safe and secure.
- The app is free and can be used from any other device.
5. Family Locator:
The Family Locator app is designed by Life360 and it is a very effective free phone finder. The app is so useful that it can find the location of not just one but multiple members of the family simultaneously without any difficulty.
- The app will create a group of your family and all of the members will be able to find the phone easily.
- It keeps a real-time track of the location.
- It has In-App purchases which make it half free.
- Only works for Android version 4.0.3 and above.
- The app is available for Android, iOS, and Blackberry OS.
Top 5 Free Phone Trackers to Help You Find Your Phone
There are many devices that come with free apps that can easily track the phones and find them by simply pressing a button on it. So, here we have mentioned a list of top phone trackers with free apps to find your phone.
1. Wonbo Phone Tracker:
The Wonbo Phone tracker is the device which is fully efficient to locate your phone location within the device’s range.
- The phone tracker app is free and fully compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- The device has Anti-lost features and keeps a record of the phone location.
- It has a bidirectional reminder that will notify the owner if the phone is disconnected from the device.
- There is not a single drawback discovered yet.
- The device has a range of up to 50 meters and has a replaceable battery.
- It has an ultra long standby mode.
2. Tile Mate Tracker:
The Tile Mate Tracker has a free phone finder app that would ring your phone up even if it is on Silent mode.
- A double press of the device button will make your phone ring so that you can find it.
- The device keeps a track of the location.
- Users can also activate the device with Alexa and Google assistant support.
- The battery doesn’t really last that long as the manufacturer claims.
- The device is versatile and elegant.
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android devices.
3. Pebblebee Phone Tracker:
The Pebblebee tracker has a stainless steel body which will stay intact and help you to find your phone anytime and anywhere.
- The device has a 200 feet range of Bluetooth connectivity.
- The device also has Alexa and Google support.
- Just one press of the device will trigger a customizable alert on the phone.
- Not available for the old Android models running on a lower version of Android OS.
- The battery of this device is up to the mark.
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
4. TrackR Pixel:
This phone finder free app helps the user to keep a track of the device and the device keeps a track of the phone’s location. The TrackR Pixel is a very smart and innovative tracking device which is also reliable.
- Simply press the clear button the device and it will make your phone ring instantly.
- It has a special Global Crowd locate feature that alerts you when the missing phone is spotted.
- It has a voice activation system with Alexa support.
- There is some lag in the app.
- It is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- It is very small and lightweight.
5. Cube Pro Tracker:
As the name signifies the Cube Pro Tracker has a very smart phone finder app which extends the features of a normal phone tracker.
- It plays a two times louder tune and also has double range.
- You can play a tone, vibrate and activate the flash of your phone to find out where it is.
- The device keeps a record of the last location.
- The battery consumption is more.
- The device is very powerful when it comes to tracking the phone.
- It can also be used to take photos on the phone.
Thus, we have explained some popular and most brilliant phone finder and phone trackers in the article. We hope that the listed items will be reliable enough for you in case you lose your phone. The free cell phone finder and tracker will locate your misplaced phone immediately. If they don’t provide the exact location, they will surely narrow down the search area to save your time and efforts.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension