How to Locate Your Lost Apple Phone
apple phone finder
If you find yourself constantly misplacing your iPhone, you’ll already know how frustrating and irritable it can make you, especially when you just want to get on with your day. However, whether it’s fallen down the cushions of your sofa, or you left it miles away from home, your top priority is getting it back.
This is why you’ll want to prepare beforehand. There are multiple services out there that are designed to help you keep track of your Apple iPhone, regardless of where it is in the world. Today, we’re going to explore every single way out there, giving you everything you need to keep track of your phone’s location.
Locate Your Device with Find My iPhone
Apple’s primary and official service used for tracking the location of your iPhone is aptly named ‘Find My iPhone.’ This is the built-in service available on all Apple devices and will be your first stop when it comes to finding your iPhone.
However, if you haven’t set this service up beforehand, you won’t be able to use it. You will also need access to your iTunes account with your username, email address, and password. Here’s how to use it.
Turn on Find My iPhone Service
Head over to your Settings menu.
Tap the top ‘Apple ID’ option and then tap ‘iCloud.’
Select the ‘Find my iPhone’ option and enable it.
Finding Your iPhone
1.Log into iCloud.com from any kind of web browser.
2. Click the ‘Find iPhone’ option and enter your Apple ID information
3. Select ‘All Devices’ and select the device you want to find
4. Go through the Settings and pick which one best suit what action you want to take.
Locate Your iPhone with Apple Phone Finder
Another approach you could take, especially if you don’t want to fiddle around with the iCloud settings, is using a physical tag. This is a tag you can attach to your device and then you’re able to track the location using powerful Bluetooth apple phone finder technology; ensuring you find your device with the click of a button.
This is a great device to use if you constantly misplace your phone around the house or at work and then spend so much time trying to find it again. All you need to do is press the tag, and the other tag will start ringing. Then, simply follow the apple phone finder sound to rediscover your phone!
- Can track the location of your device up to 50 meters
- Can be used to track your Apple phone and all other belongings
- Records last known location on a map
- Built-in ringer and Silent Mode
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Ultra-long standby mode
- 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not happy with it
- Only searches up to 20 meters indoors
3 iPhone Tracker Apps to Help You Track Your Family Member’s Phone
While the official Apple service is a great location tracking service, as is the tag, sometimes you’re going to want something that can work anywhere in the world and comes with a range of different features you can use for a complete mobile monitoring experience.
Below, we explore three of the most popular location tracking services and detail everything they have to offer you and your mobile device. What’s more, you can install these apps on your partner’s or children’s phone, ensuring you’re able to locate their devices at all hours of the day.
#1 - FamiSafe
FamiSafe is an app particularly designed with children in mind. It is one of the latest parental control apps to come to the 2018 market and is rammed full of helpful and beneficial features you’re going to love.
With the app, you can sign onto any web browser and sign into your account. This will show you your dashboard where you can easily see the tracked phone’s location on a Google-Maps styled map, no matter where it is in the world.
You’ll also have access to a range of other essential parental control features, including app blocking, custom time schedules, usage reports, and web browser history recording. That’s everything you need to keep your children safe when using technology.
#2 - Spyzie
Spyzie is also another hugely popular application that can be installed onto anybody’s device in your life. You don’t even need to install the app if you’re tracking an iPhone. Just simply input their iCloud information while you’re setting up.
With Spyzie, you’ll be able to track the location of any device no matter where it is in the world with all the information displayed on a Google Maps map. You can also see all location history, and you can even set up geofences to receive custom alerts when the device leaves or enters an area you specify.
There’s also a ton of other built-in features to help you track which apps are being used, what calls and messages are being sent, and what network traffic is being used. This is a great way to see whether the phone is stolen and who may be using it.
#3 - SpyMyFone
SpyMyFone is a new addition to the mobile monitoring market and is a fantastic choice for tracking the location of any Android or iOS device. With the app, you’ll have access to all the location tracking features we’ve listed above, and all you need to do is sign into your account using any web or mobile browser.
Once signed in, you’ll find yourself on your dashboard where you’ll be able to track and monitor everything that’s happening on the device. This gives you all the information you need to know in order to secure a device and know what’s happening on it, as well as tracking it down if it’s lost.
SpyMyFone even comes with all the built-in geofencing features and internet history tracking features, making it the perfect all-round mobile phone management application.
As you can see, there are plenty of options and solutions out there when it comes to keeping tabs on the location of your Apple phone, or anybody else’s Apple phone in your family. All you need to do is pick the one that’s right for you, set it up, and you’ll never have to worry about losing it again!
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension