Lost Cat Finder: The 10 Best Pet Finders for Cats
The cat is a pet which is cute and cuddly but is also very naughty. A cat love roaming around freely and often goes very far just for fun. It is the owner who stays behind worrying about their whereabouts and their safety. So, to ease up the worries of the pet owners, we are providing you a list of pet finder for cats and other pets too.
In this article, you will know which device is the best cat finder, and what else you can do with the devices.
Why a Lost Cat Finder is Necessary?
Although Cats are very smart and they always find their way back home no matter what. But even the smartest creatures can lose their way. So, the cat owners prefer that instead of letting them go away to far and remote areas, they should keep a track of the places the cat visit often. To do this, they need an effective cat finder which will keep them alert about their cat’s location.
List 10 Pet Finders
Here we have listed 10 most effective and reliable pet finders for cats and your other pets too.
1. Wonbo Finder:
Along with being an anything finding device, the Wonbo Finder is also a helpful device as lost cat finder so that you can find your cat as soon as possible. This device can also be used for any other pet too to keep them safe.
- The app has a bidirectional reminder which notifies the owner when it gets connected.
- You can play the sound on the device with a simple touch on your phone.
- The outside range of the device is up to 50 meters.
- The device’s app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- The device comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- It also has an ultra long standby mode.
- The customer service is also very friendly.
- The only drawback of this device might be the fact that it is one of a kind.
2. Nut Tracker:
This lost cat finder is the gadget which can be used for tracking kids and other pets too. The device is designed with such a technique that it has the minimum chance of failure.
- The device consists of an ARM mainstream core which reduces the power consumption.
- It has an Anti-touch design.
- The device has an intelligent anti-lost and two-way reminder.
- The device has a very long battery life.
- It sends a message notification when the device gets away from the phone.
- The app is not user-friendly.
3. Uniclife Finder:
This device is a very effective pet finder for cats and other pets as it comes with multiple receivers. You can easily put the device in the collars of your pets and let the device do its task.
- The device has 4 receivers and one transmitter.
- It has a lifetime technical support and a 12-month replacement warranty.
- It is very stylish and has color options.
- It is hard to attach the device with flat surfaces.
4. Whistle 3 Pet Tracker:
This cat finder might be the best device you cat can have. It is an all in one location and activity tracker for the pets.
- The device has a subscription plan making the device seems like a phone for the cats and other pets.
- The app sends proactive alerts in the form of text messages and app notification.
- The battery is not inbuilt and can is charged within 2 hours.
- The battery lasts up to 7 days once it is charged.
- It will keep a track of the 24 hours activity of your cat.
- It is a little bit expensive compared to other products.
5. TabCat Loc8tor Pet Finder:
The TabCat is the device which can monitor your cats as if it is specially set to spy on them. It is a lost cat finder that would detect the cat’s location even when they are somewhere far away from home.
- The device works on the RF-based technology which provides a more accurate location.
- It has a range of 400 feet which is very helpful when it comes to pets.
- The device seems heavy but in reality it is very lightweight.
- It comes with an extra tag which can be used in the case if you have a family of cats.
- The design is not up to expectations.
6. JTD Wireless Locator:
The JTD Wireless locator is the robust device which acts as a pet finder for cats or any other pet. The device works well in every situation and hence allow the owner to find their pets easily.
- The device has 4 receivers and one transmitter.
- The range of the locator is up to 130 feet.
- It comes with a lifetime technical support from the manufacturer.
- The device has very low battery consumption.
- It can be used for multiple pets.
- The parts are easily susceptible to damage.
7. Esky Wireless Tracker/Finder:
The Esky is the most vibrant and coolest looking cat finder. The device comes in such cool design and is so lightweight that cats would love to wear it.
- The device has 1 transmitter and 4 receivers.
- It has a range of 82 feet.
- It also has a flash that can be helpful to look for the lost cat in dark.
- The device is great for the pet family.
- It has a very compact and lovely design.
- The range is quite low as compared to the other cat finders.
8. Key Remote Pet Finder:
This lost cat finder which can find your cat with just one touch of your hand. It will surely make it easy to take care of your cats along with other pets.
- The device has a very easy activation process.
- The design is very sturdy and exquisite.
- It has 6 receivers and one transmitter.
- The battery life is good.
- It has a 24-month warranty with lifetime customer service.
- The locating tone can be made louder.
9. Girafus Cat Finder:
The Girafus Cat Finder is the device which makes it easy to keep your pets safe and find them if they lost.
- The device works on RF technology to look for the pets.
- It has a Velcro strap which makes it easy to wear a gadget.
- The tags are very good at sticking out.
- Sometimes the extra tag has a communication issue.
10. Findster Duo:
The Findster Duo is the app which can track and monitor every activity of the cats and other pets too. it is a lost cat finder that would help you to keep your loving cats safe all the time.
- The device uses a MAZE technology that doesn’t require an internet connection.
- It has a real-time pet tracker and can send instant alerts.
- The device has a range of up to 3 miles.
- The performance of the device is very good.
- It can track up to 3 pets simultaneously.
- The radar page of the app often shows issues.
Part 4. Needs and Necessity to Find a Lost Cat:
To find a lost cat the first thing to do is to understand from where you should start your search. Usually, cats get afraid of unfamiliar things and they hide in the most remote places. So, look in the paces which can be an effective hiding spot. You can also place food around the house that is your cat’s favorite and there is a possibility that it will lure the cat back to home. If your cat has gone too far then you can also put posters around and look for them in animal shelters.
So, it is important that before something like this happens, you put a cat finder around your cat’s collar so that if they go around you can take care of the situation well.
So, as we provided you with a long list of devices that can help you to find your cats. We have also mentioned what else you can do if you still can’t find your cats. And when they come back to ensure that you don’t let them get very far otherwise there is a chance that you won’t be able to find them every time they get lost. We hope that this Cat Finder works for you will help you to find your cats as soon as possible.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension