Samsung Phone Finder: How to Find a Lost Samsung Device
samsung phone finder
If you have a Samsung phone, then you must take some precautionary measures to locate it. These days, it is quite common to lose a smartphone or even get it stolen. Though, with the help of a Samsung phone finder, you can remotely locate your device during an emergency situation. It also helps us to track our loved ones as well. For instance, if you are a parent, you can know the whereabouts of your kids remotely. Without much ado, let’s learn how to track a Samsung phone remotely.
Use Find My Mobile to locate a lost Samsung Galaxy device
Find My Mobile is a native service that is provided by Samsung. It is quite easy to use and lets us track our device remotely. Besides locating it, you can also lock your phone, ring it, or even erase it remotely from any other device. Once the Find my Mobile service has been enabled, you can remotely access tons of services. It can also help you take a backup of your data as well.
Since the service is provided by Samsung, you don’t have to pay anything to use it. In order to activate and use this Samsung phone finder, the following steps can be taken.
1. To start with, you need to enable the Find My Mobile service on your Samsung device. Go to its Security Settings and turn the Find My Mobile feature on. You would have to add your Samsung account first (if you haven’t logged in already).
2. After linking your Samsung account, turn on the remote control and location tracking feature under Find My Mobile settings.
3. Great! Once the feature is turned on, you would be able to locate your phone remotely. All you need to do is visit the Find My Mobile website on any device and log-in to your Samsung account.
4. While logging-in to your Samsung account, make sure you are accessing the same account that is linked to your Samsung phone.
5. This will load the Find My Mobile interface on your device. From the top corner, you can view all the connected Samsung devices and can switch between them as well.
6. Once you select a device, its real-time location would be loaded on the screen via a map. You can zoom in and out of the map to track the phone.
Besides displaying the location of the device, the interface will let you ring it, erase it, lock it, take its backup, and do so much more remotely.
Other 5 Recommend Samsung Phone Finder Solutions
While Find My Mobile is the native solution provided by Samsung, there are tons of other ways you can locate your Samsung device as well. Here are the top 5 tools and apps used by the experts.
1. Google’s Find my Device
Just like Samsung, Google also provides a simple and free solution to locate your device. You can either go to your device’s settings to turn it on or use its dedicated Find My Device app. Later, you can just go to its website, log-in to your Google account, and locate your phone remotely.
- It provides a precise and real-time location of your device remotely.
- All you need to do is log-in to your Google account to locate your device.
- Besides tracking its location, you can also ring the device or erase it from its web interface.
- Extremely easy to use
- 100% free
- Powered by Google (integrated with Google Maps)
- If you have enabled two-factor authentication on your Google account, then you might not be able to use this Samsung phone finder. This is because you would need your phone to access the one-time authentication code to log-in to your account.
- It can easily be turned off by disabling the GPS tracking or the internet connection on the phone.
2. FamiSafe Mobile Locator
Another Samsung phone finder that you can try is FamiSafe. Developed by Wondershare, it is a highly reliable tool and will let you track the real-time location of a device. You can use it to track your own device or know the live location of your kids as well. It is a complete parental monitoring tool that will let you track all the major activities on the device remotely.
- The tool is extremely easy to install and use. Once it is installed, you can remotely know the live location of the target Samsung device.
- You can also set geo-fences and get instant alerts if the phone would leave or enter the restricted area.
- The tool will also maintain the details of the past location records and the routes of the device.
- It comes with tons of other parental control and monitoring features as well.
- Comes with numerous tracking and monitoring features
- Extremely easy to use
- Compatible with leading iOS and Android devices
- Not freely available (only free trial version is there)
Price: $9.99/month or $59.99/year
Ideally, Wonbo is an anything-finder solution that can help you keep a track of your valuables. You can use it as a Samsung phone finder or to locate your keys, wallets, bags, etc.
- Simply attach it to your Samsung phone and locate it remotely from any other phone.
- You can ring the tracker to identify the lost item as well.
- It also provides the last detected location of the item
- iOS and Android apps are provided
- Quite convenient and can be used to track various other items
- No need to charge or change the battery (it lasts for a year)
- Only Bluetooth connectivity is there
- Can only be used to track objects that are in a certain range
4. XY4+ Anything Tracker
This is another compact tracker that can also be used as a Samsung phone finder. All you got to do is attach it to your phone. Later, you can track your device remotely by using its Android or iOS app.
- It is extremely compact and can be used to find keys, phones, luggage, etc.
- Users can map their lost item and even ring it remotely.
- It also provides strict geo-fencing settings
- Water-resistant and durable (battery lasts for 3-5 years)
- The product is quite durable and last for years
- Tracking on iOS and Android device is supported
- Can be used in multiple ways
- Limited tracking due to no internet connectivity (only Bluetooth)
5. Mobile Tracker Online
This is a freely available Samsung phone finder that also works on all the other leading Android devices as well. Just install the app on your phone, grant it the needed permissions, and track your phone remotely.
- The app will track the real-time location of your phone.
- You can also access the past location records of the last 7 days.
- Discover new places nearby
- Compatible with Android 4.0+
- Freely available
- Easy to use
- Can be deactivated by turning off location tracking or mobile data
I’m sure that after getting to know about these solutions, you would certainly be able to track your Samsung device remotely. You can easily set up Samsung’s own Find My Mobile service or use any other Samsung phone finder that we have suggested. If you have any solution in your mind, then let us know about it in the comments below.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension