Top 10 Best Lost Key Finder in 2018
Have you ever misplaced your keys somewhere in the house and gone crazy tracking it back? Well! Sometimes we do end up saying friends that ‘Give a missed call and track your lost things.’ It sounds funny, but there are electronic key finder devices that allow you to locate your lost things, such as car or home keys with alarms. Having such devices enabled with Bluetooth, obviously help you to track your things, be it your keys, mobile or anything else. If you are worried about where to find the devices and how to use them, we have got that sorted.
In this article, we have compiled 10 lost key finders to ease off your burden.
Key Finder Buying Tips
1. Alarm Sound
The key finder’s decibel ratings should be checked and it needs to be between 50-80 decibels.
Keep in mind that the range of your lost key finder varies from the advertisements. Do test before buying.
3. Battery Life
For replaceable batteries, it should be around 6 months and a non-replaceable battery should promise anything beyond 1 year.
4. Key finding feature
The device needs to have a 2 way key finder feature through pressing a button or digital leashes that alert when the device goes out of the coverage range.
List 10 Key Finder in 10 parts
1. Key Finder, Wonbo Anti-Lost Bluetooth Tracking Locator
This tool is effective for finding lost items without any time loss. Designed to hold keys and stick to cameras, smartphones, passports, laptops, wallets etc. and locate them easily, you can even use it to track your pet. It supports bidirectional reminders through an app, location tracking, and ultra-long
- Supports both Android and iOS devices to track things.
- Good battery life
- It can record the last and current place that your phone and items lost connection. The objects will be located on the map.
- You can’t run the Find-it mode and Anti-loss mode together on Huawei and Huawei honor phones.
- The Find-it mode supports only Bluetooth enabled devices.
- You need to run the app in the backstage else both the modes won’t work well.
2. Tile Mate - Key Finder
Tile Mate is one among the leading Bluetooth trackers for finding wallets, keys, cars and important things. With a lean design, you find is flexy to use anywhere. Using your smartphone you can search your valuables with Tile Mate’s loud ringer. A single charge can last for a year in Tile Mate. When you lose contact you can report it on the app and the Tile mate community can track it for you.
- It has a good range
- Compact design makes things simple.
- With an audible alert it has 2 way finding feature.
- Little cluttered for use.
- You can’t set geofences.
- Irreplaceable battery.
3. Original Nut 2: Smart Key Finder Anti-Lost Tag
Nut 2 can alert you by beeping when moved out of the safety range. You can find the lost things as well as your phone through the Nut 2 app. You can share on community and other Nut 2 users will help you track and find it, when lost.
- Smart anti-loss feature.
- One touch find solutions.
- Bidirectional search system.
- Little complex to handle.
4. Esky Wireless RF Transmitter
You can track your wallet, keys or pets with this device. It works on RF technology using colored buttons and key finders. It covers up to 30 meters that can cross doors, walls, cushions and other barriers. It has a LED light to look in the dark as well as beeps and lights up to look the lost things.
- You get 4 key finders to work together.
- It beeps to track the lost item.
- Need an additional keyfinder to work with.
- RF signals might not be stable at times.
5. Tracker Pixel
This key finder is a compact one with a good range. It inconsistently performs between different devices. It covers 40-50 feet range and has a compact size. It has a replaceable battery.
- Geofence and audible alarm to alert
- Flashing LED light that helps finding the lost keys.
- It’s tough to replace the battery.
- Geofencing and other features have inconsistent performance.
6. Luxsure Anti-Lost Tag
Luxsure comes with a smart anti-loss tag app to find keys, pets, remotes etc. The devices beep when disconnected. The app tracks the last location of signal loss. Through the community, you can track the lost device.
- Sturdy and effective build for long run.
- Easy to replace low-energy battery lasting 10 months approximately.
- A little noisy
- Not durable and inconvenient for many
7. TrackR Bravo
You can track lost and misplaced things using TrackR Bravo. Bluetooth and app connectivity is essential for that. This thin and sleek device is made of anodized aluminum. It can track up to 100 feet.
- Through the app, you are informed about how far the object is from you.
- App notifies when to replace battery.
- The quality of this device is not up to the mark as per user reviews.
- Bit expensive compared to other key finder devices.
8. Key Ringer
Key Ringer is one among the loudest key finders in the market, to help you find things even in a noisy environment. It works by attaching 2 Key Ringers with different keys and if you lose one, you can call the other to track.
- It has a range of 300 feet to detect each other.
- Replaceable battery with a life of 18 months.
- It works in a pair, means 2 Key Ringers work together for tracking each other.
- The screeching sound is annoying at times.
9. Tile Pro series
Available in Tile Sport and Tile Style version, this device has an eye catching look. Along with the key finder app, you can connect your device and smartphone within 170 feet range. It has a loud alarm with two-way key finder feature. These are waterproofed.
- Loud alarm to alert you.
- Better range with two-way find feature.
- Expensive than its counterparts.
- Its battery is irreplaceable.
10. iKee – Bluetooth Smart Finder
It works with the key finder app and Bluetooth connectivity for tracking lost things and pets. You need to pair the device before tagging with an item or pet. It tracks the item or pet and saves the location.
- You can search the Bluetooth paired object by triggering the alarm.
- The app helps you connect with the item and track when under Bluetooth range.
- Bluetooth specific functions.
- Unstable connection with limited Bluetooth range.
If you are looking for the right key finder which works with or without a key finder app then this article would help you to great extent. While buying a key finder, make sure to follow the buying tips mentioned in this article to avoid a wrong purchase. If need, be check the key finder reviews before making the purchase.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension