Tile Key Finder Review: Best Key Finder of 2018
tile key finder
Among the various key finders in the market, Tile key finders have their own mark. Though, there are plenty of options, the benefits that these key finders from Tile offer are remarkable. If you want to dig deeper and know them bit closer, then we won’t mind helping you out.
Here is all about Tile key finder review. Keep reading to explore.
All types of tile key finders
1. Tile Sport
Tile Sport key finder is one of the most liked devices that can reach up to 200 feet, twice the power of other tile devices. Its alarm is loud enough to track. With a compact and sleek look, it tracks nearby lost items. The map can keep a history of your lost object and the Tile community helps you track it.
- Double tapping its button will even trace your phone and make it ring (even if in silent mode).
- It is durable and waterproof.
- Tile doesn’t work most of the times when you lose your phone and keys.
- The phone doesn’t ring good enough to locate it on double tap.
2. Tile Style
This sleek white and golden Tile key finder has a 200 feet cover area and helps you track keys and phones as well. Tile Style rings your mobile on double tap and has waterproofing as well.
- Loud ringer to track your phone.
- Tracks your things by location history on the map.
- The device dies abruptly.
- The map only shows the last known location at times.
3. Tile Slim
Tile Slim key finder is a lean device identical to 2 credit cards and slips in your purse, pocket or wallet. It can get attached to other devices as well along with keys. This water resistant model can be ringed from your mobile phone.
- With free app you can know the last location of Tile device.
- Enlist the loss on Tile community and let it help you in your search.
- Tile placed within the wallet sometimes fails to track the wallet.
- The app and device work terribly sometimes.
4. Tile Mate
Tile Mate key finder can find your wallets, keys, cars etc. You can ring your lost mobile (on silent) using it and track other items as well. The charging stays up to a year. On losing the items, report on the app and the Tile Mate community notifies you after tracking it.
- Good signal range and compact design is the key.
- 2 way finding feature and audible alert.
- No geofencing facility.
- Can’t replace battery.
How far can you track the tile?
If you are worrying about the range of Tile key finders, here is the answer for you. Tile Sport and Style devices have a Bluetooth range up to 200 feet, whereas Tile Slim and Mate key finders have 100 feet coverage area.
How long does the battery last on the tile?
The battery on most Tile key finders lasts up to 1 year. Though, depending upon the frequency of usage it might vary from device to device. On an average 1-year battery life is expected.
Can you use Tile to track your child?
Yes, you can use Tile to track your child. You can slide the thinner Tile key finders on their pocket or toy and stay updated about their location.
Here are 3 kid trackers –
This app works in sync with Nut Find 3 device to track a missing object or keep track of your kid. You can call it from your mobile and find it. You can also find the linked phone by tapping it.
2. Wonbo Key finder
Wonbo key finder can help you find your kid, pet or lost item. For that you need to attach the device on his/her clothing or stick on their watch or ID card. It has bidirectional reminders and uses the app to track locations.
3. Kid Smart Watch, Wonbo Soft Silicone GPS Tracker
This kids’ smart watch supports Android and iOS devices and has a SIM slot as well. Indoors you can track kids easily. It also has fitness trackers built-in as well as SOS and parental control, geofencing and GPS features.
Can you use a Tile to track a car?
Yes. Tile key finder can be used to track your car, if you have placed the key finder within your car or attached it to the car keys.
Here is the list of 3 best car trackers:
1. Vyncs GPS tracker
This GPS car tracker has 3G/2G SIM support with accelerometer chip to promote safe driving. Support Android and iOS with 1 year data plan. Hourly location update when connected to OBD II port in car. Has geofencing, location tracking on map.
- Push notifications for speeding beyond limit.
- Tamper alert if removed from the OBD II port.
- Restricted to 177 countries only.
- All countries might not allow it legally.
2. BARTUN Vehicles GPS Tracker
GSM/GPRS network based realtime tracking is done with this car tracker. You can use GPS satellites based monitoring and locating through app, online, SMS with an accuracy of 5 meters for tracking the car location.
- Water, dust and shock proof device.
- Live history and tracking from your Android/iOS/Mac/Windows devices.
- No SIM card with device provided.
- You need an iron surface to attach the magnet.
3. CarLock - 2nd Gen Advanced Real Time 3G Car Tracker
This device alerts you on the slightest movement of your vehicle on your mobile, including starting the engine, disconnection of device or unusual vibration. You will be alerted if your teenager rash drives the car. Your car health is tracked extensively and alerts when the car battery drains low.
- CarLock uses GPS tracking, cloud computing and online storage with GPS.
- You are notified if car goes off the track with a trusted driver or stolen.
- Works on AT & T network only.
After going through the Tile key finder target review in this article, we are sure that you can figure out what suits you the best and make use of it. hope you are satisfied with aforementioned list in this post.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension