Tile Wallet Finder - The Best Lost Wallet Trackers
tile wallet finder
Find yourself constantly losing your keys, phone or wallet and spend far too much time trying to locate them, often causing you to be late and stressed out? Fortunately, this is a problem that many of us face, but there is a simple solution that can help.
Introducing the Tile Wallet Finder
The solution is known as a wallet tracker. Typically, these are small, cube-shaped designs that you can simply clip onto your wallets or other belongings. You can then track them using your phone via an app, or using a key fob styled button that produces sound and light.
Tile is one of the leading manufacturers in this industry. They have been producing these for years, and now their most innovative products yet are available for you to help track the location of your keys.
Today, we’re going to explore the best Tile wallet finders out there, giving you everything you need to know in order to find the one that’s right for you.
Top Tile Wallet Finders
#1 - Tile Mate Anything Finder
To kick off our list, we’ve opted for the Mate edition of the wallet finder. This is the most basic yet feature-full model that Tile release and is their standard go-to tracker.
- Double press the tag to make the tracker ring
- Subtle, 25% smaller design than average trackers
- Compatible with the free Tile app for easy locating
- Water-resistant tag to a rating of IP57
- The sound produced is 88 decibels loud
- One-year battery life
- The battery is not replaceable
#2 - Tile Sport Anything Finder
While this is the most expensive of all individual Tile tracker products, this is a two-pack that boasts the most rugged and durable design of any Tile tracker, as well as priding itself on its impressive range.
- Operating range of 200ft
- See item location on the mobile app
- Can interact with your Google Home and Alexa devices
- Loudest tracker design from Tile
- Waterproof design and highly durable build
- App compatible with iOS and Android devices
- The expensive price tag
- Battery only lasts a year
#3 - Tile Combo Pack Anything Finder
If you love the Tile Sport design, but you require multiple tags and don’t want to break the bank, this combo pack provides two Tiles for an affordable price.
- Ring from your phone or the tag itself
- Both tags work with the Tile app
- Multiple color designs to choose from
- Impressive 200ft operating range
- Waterproof design
- Can invest in new tags using Tile Recycle program
- Unable to change the battery
- The tag will deactivate after a year
#4 - Tile Mate Anything Finder (8 Pack)
If you have a lot of belongings in addition to your wallet that you want to track, such as your phone and keys, or you have other people who want to track their items, this super-pack is exactly what you need.
- Bluetooth range up to 100 feet
- Waterproof to a rating of IP57
- The app is free and compatible with all devices
- Less range indoors than outdoors
- Battery dies after a year
#5 - Tile Mate and Slim Combo Pack
To finish off our list of Tile products, we’ve chosen to the combo pack containing two Tile Mate tags, and two Slim tags. This means you get the best of both worlds, and enough tags to track the location of all your belongings!
- Two Tile Mate trackers with all the benefits
- Two Tile Slim trackers with all the benefits
- Easy one-tap button operation
- All tags are compatible with the Tile tracking app
- Contains four trackers for tracking your wallet and more!
- Waterproof to a rating of IP57
- Loud 88 decibel sound produced for easy locating
- Cannot use tags after the year time limit runs out
- The battery won’t last longer than a year
5 Alternative Wallet Finder in 2018
If you don’t like some of the features on the Tile device, or you’d prefer to track with another brand, there are some of the best alternative trackers to use in your life.
#1 - Wonbo Anti-Lost Bluetooth Wallet Finder
The Wonbo Wallet finder is a fantastic piece of kit that gives you everything you could want in your tracker, and all for one of the most affordable prices.
- Built-in tracker tells you when the item is out of device range
- Location tracking on your phone’s map
- Can be easily attached to any item you want
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Up to 50 meters tracking outdoors
- See last known location on your phone’s map
#2 - Toksam Key Wallet Finder
Toksam is another fantastic wallet finder that uses sound, light, and a phone app to help you keep tags on your wallet and belongings.
- Dedicated SwiftFinder app for location tracking
- Built-in selfie camera remote
- Built-in silent mode when you don’t need it
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Outstanding 15-months battery life
- Up to 50 meters operating range
#3 - Cube Wallet Finder
This is a hugely popular tag that has everything you could want in your wallet finder, and although it’s more expensive, this is one quality product.
- Integrated separation alarm
- Find your wallet with your phone, ringing or vibrating
- Selfie camera shutter button
- You can change the battery every year
- Extra battery included
- Impressive operating range
- Limited operating range through walls
#4 - BCKAKQA Bluetooth Wallet Finder
If you’re looking for an affordable wallet finder, the BCKAKQA is an affordable solution that’s packed with all the features that make location tracking easy.
- Small, lightweight design
- Dedicated tracking app for iOS and Android devices
- Built-in camera control function
- One-year warranty with each tag
- Can be used to track any kind of item
- Not as durable as other trackers
#5 - Njoiii Bluetooth Wallet/Key Finder
The final alternative finder we have to the Tile range is this outstanding wallet finder from Njoiii. Easily one of the highest rated trackers out there, this is a no-frills attached solution that helps you when you need it.
- Smart location tracking technology
- Built-in camera remote feature
- The integrated navigational guidance system
- Locates your items in seconds
- Uses Apple and Google maps to display location
- Battery life lasts up to 18 months
As you can see, there are plenty of version of the Tile tracker out there, and many fantastic alternatives if you’re looking for something a bit different. Whichever one of these top ten items you choose, you can be sure you never have to worry about losing your wallet again!
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension