Worry About Kids When They Go Out Alone
Know Where Your Loved Ones Are
View Kids' Real-Time Location
Track the current location of your kids. Stop calling kids "where are you?" all the time.
- Grasp your kids' real-time location at any time.
- Check if your kids are in school or at home as required.
- Know if your kids go to a strange and unsafe place.
Check Location History
View location history timeline to know kids' past routine. Never yell at your kids: "Where have you been?" again.
- View your kids' recent activity area.
- Know where they were at a certain time.
- Learn where your child often goes.
Set Safe Geo-fences
Create Geofences like "school" or "home" around specific locations. Get notified when kids break planned routines.
- Set the scope of kids' activities.
- Set up a geo-fence and set the time range.
- Receive an alert when the kids leave the set place.
FamiSafe has won awards from The National Parenting Center, National Parenting Product Awards, and Mom's Choice Awards in 2020.
More Features About FamiSafe
Manage up to 30 devices and cross-platform
More Tips for Kids Location Tracking
Teach kids outside skills
Tell kids not to go out with strangers; make sure that kids' devices are powered and can be used normally when going out.
Remember key information
Let kids remember important information about family members, such as home address and phone number, in case of emergency use.
Learn to use maps
Teach kids some basic knowledge of reading maps, how to use map navigation and how to find directions when they get lost.
Observe the surroundings
If your kids go out alone, please instruct them to observe the surrounding. Besides, never go to strange places alone.
Prepare the alarm
Teach kids to whistle, if they are in danger, whistling to attract the attention. For older kids, you can buy them the self-defense spray.
Go out with acquaintances
Encourage your kids to go out with friends or reliable people, and leave contact information for partners who go out with them.