How to Locate My Lost Phone
locate my phone
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
- Child Monitoring
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit
Smartphone has now become an important part of the human life. People are unable to spend few minutes without gazing on their devices. Situations become depressing and sad when you lose or misplace your device. Every third person suffering from such situations comes with a query about how do I locate my phone? Don’t worry, this article will provide you the best solutions regarding how do I locate my phone?
How can I locate my phone using Google maps? Don’t panic as below you can check the complete guide to locate Android phone using Google maps.
Steps to track a lost Android device using Google Maps
Step 1: At the initial stage you need to download the Google Maps from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Here, you need to provide the Email ID with your Password. Here, you have to complete the 2-step verification.
Step 3: If you are using the Google Maps application then, swipe right on the screen or tap on the hamburger icon(three dots or dashes) to enter the menu.
Step 4: Click on “Your Timeline” to go on the timeline page.
Step 5: Here, enter or select the present day, a month with the year. This section is available in the top left corner.
Step 6: After following these steps, the Google Maps will display the current location and history.
How do I locate my phone through Find my iPhone-iCloud? Those you have lost their iPhone can refer the below-written steps. It is very troublesome to lose an iPhone which contains loads of confidential information. Here, you can use the Find My iPhone web browser version- iCloud.com to locate your lost iPhone.
Step 1: Initially open the iCloud.com on any web browser in your PC.
Step 2: Here, you can log in by using your Apple ID and Password.
Step 3: On the main menu, click on the “Find my iPhone” application.
Step 4: Choose “All devices” and select the device you need to track the location.
Step 5: Now, you will be shown with a Map, which is the exact position of your lost iPhone.
There are some other alternatives which can also assist you in tracking your lost iPhone. These methods are:
Lost Mode – In this mode, a message will be displayed on the screen with a phone number. If someone finds your iPhone then he can contact on the provided number.
Play Sound – In this mode, your device will produce sound even if it is in the mute mode. You can use it to pinpoint the device location.
Erase – In the case if you are worried about your personal data, then erase mode will delete every data available on your iPhone.
I have lost my phone and how can I locate my lost phone? My phone is stolen and how can I locate my phone? These scenarios are becoming a common problem these days. But a spying tool when used smartly can help you in locating your device and it can also assist you in keeping an eagle’s eye on the targeted person. Either you are a parent, businessman with a number of employs or having a doubt on your spouse, phone monitoring application like FamiSafe is best suited for you.
FamiSafe, featured as the best phone monitoring app allows you to check cell phone location. Also, the real-time location of the targeted device can be easily tracked and monitored with FamiSafe even by using Wi-Fi networks. Its special monitoring mechanism and strong control panel provide you complete access on the targeted device.
Features of FamiSafe:
- FamiSafe provides complete compatibility with iOS and Android platforms.
- Track your kid's whereabouts, view the history location so as to ensure they have not been to "unusual places".
- With this tool, there are no such requirements to root or jailbreaking your device.
- It monitors the cellular activities of the targeted device.
- This tool comes with a strong control panel and a user responsive interface.
- You can also check out the app usage on the targeted device.
- You can block app usage during study or sleep time.
Readers who are engaged with the problems like how can I locate my phone can follow the above steps to get it back. These are some sure shot methods to locate your phone either it is Android or iOS device. Finding the phone through tracking the current location may take longer duration. There are chances that you won’t get the exact location of your lost device.
Phone monitoring tools like FamiSafe tracks the real-time location of your lost or targeted device. It conjugates with the GPS system and provides the accurate location of the lost device. Also, FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more.