Best iPhone Parental Controls 2018
iphone parental control app
If your kids use an iPhone, then you must be aware of their everyday activities. For instance, you should know who calls them regularly or what they look for on the web. To do this, you need to take the assistance of an iPhone parental control app. While there are a few iPhone parental controls out there, not all of them can meet your requirements. We have handpicked the best parental control app for iPhone that every thoughtful parent should try.
What can an iPhone Parental Control Software do for us?
There are different kinds of iPhone parental controls that can serve numerous purposes. Ideally, an iPhone parental control app can help you in the following manner.
- It can track the whereabouts of your kids so that you can check their location.
- The parental control tool can schedule restrictions on the smartphone for certain duration.
- Parents can also monitor how their kids use their iPhones so that they can block any app or website.
- It can help parents extract all the vital details related to their kid’s iPhone in order to keep an eye on them.
- Some iPhone parental controls can also help you filter inappropriate content on the device.
Therefore, by using the parental control app for iPhone, you can make sure that your kids use their device in a suitable manner.
10 iPhone Parental Controls
Without much ado, let’s quickly have a look at the best iPhone parental controls of 2018.
If you are looking for the best parental control app for iPhone, then simply give FamiSafe a try. It can help you monitor and control the way your kids use their smartphones. Not just iPhone, it is compatible with every leading Android device as well.
- You can monitor all the vital details of the device remotely on FamiSafe’s control panel.
- It can track the whereabouts of your kids with an advanced location tracker.
- You can also get instant check-in and check-out alerts by adding the respective geo-fences.
- Set time-based restrictions and limitations on the device remotely.
- Block or unblock any app to control the way your kids use their smartphone.
- Monitor their browsing history, social media activity, and more
- No need to jailbreak the device
OurPact is a user-friendly iPhone parental control app that can bring your entire family together. From managing their social media addiction to setting time limits, you can do it all.
- It can help you filter inappropriate content for your kids
- Set time-based limitations for the device usage
- Grant and revoke privileges from your phone
- It can also work as a family locator
Get it here: https://ourpact.com/
Norton already has a reputed name in the cyber security scene. With its iPhone parental controls, you can easily monitor and restrict the way your kids use their smartphones as well.
- You can set time limitations on the device.
- It has a web-based dashboard that can be used to manage multiple profiles.
- Monitor their social media activity
- Set keyword alerts and filter any age-inappropriate content
Get it here: https://family.norton.com/web/
As the name suggests, this iPhone parental control app can help you set time-based time limitations for a device. You can make automatic schedules for homework, bedtime, etc.
- You can grant or revoke the phone privileges from its app remotely.
- It can also help you monitor their social media activity.
- You can also access the device’s call logs, messages, and so much more.
- It also has an inbuilt SOS feature for urgent communication.
Get it here: http://familytime.io/
When we think of the best parental control app for iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac, and other platforms – Qustodio certainly pops our mind. Easy to use, it comes with tons of advanced features.
- Parents can quickly monitor the activity of their kids with its user-friendly dashboard.
- You can set time limitations of the device to manage their time.
- Monitor their social media activity so that you can keep them safe from cyberbullies.
Get it here: https://www.qustodio.com/en/
This iPhone parental control app certainly lives up to its name. It works on all the leading Android and iOS devices.
- You can manage how your kids use their smartphones by setting time-based restrictions.
- Parents can perform an instant pause to block the device.
- Approve the apps before your kids would install them.
- Monitor the app usage, web history, and other metrics.
Get it here: https://screentimelabs.com/
If you have a teenager in the house, then you should certainly try this iPhone parental control app. Even though it comes with numerous features, it is majorly focused on preventing your kids from cyberbullying.
- Get to know the real-time location of the device
- Access their call logs, messages, and other vital details
- Monitor the activity on popular social media platforms
Get it here: https://www.teensafe.com/
NetNanny has some trusted iPhone parental controls that you would certainly enjoy using. It works on leading iOS and Android devices as well as Mac and Windows computers.
- You can apply content filters so that your kids would only access appropriate content.
- Block or unblock apps and websites remotely
- It provides an excellent social media monitoring tool
- You can also help your kids manage the time they spend on their smartphones.
Get it here: https://www.netnanny.com/
A highly sophisticated iPhone parental control app, it will let you have a complete control on the target device. Filter the content of your choice and monitor how your kids use their smartphones remotely.
- Set daily time limits on the device or block it anytime you want.
- You can block individual apps on the device.
- It has an excellent content blocker as well.
Get it here: https://kidslox.com/
We can’t complete our list of the best parental control app for iPhone without listing Apple’s native feature. If you don’t want to use any third-party app, then you can always try the inbuilt parental control features that come on every iPhone.
- You can set restrictions on all the major iPhone features like camera, Safari, app purchases, and more.
- Just visit your device’s Settings > General > Restrictions to customize these options.
- A unique PIN would be needed to unblock these restrictions.
- These are the native iPhone parental controls and no third-party apps would be needed. Though, the features are limited as compared to the above-stated solutions.
Now when you know about several iPhone parental controls, you can certainly pick the best parental control app for iPhone. We recommend FamiSafe as the ideal iPhone parental control app. It is extremely easy to use and will let you monitor every important activity of your kids remotely. You can just create your free FamiSafe account and explore its features on your own as well.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
- Child Monitoring
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit