The best Android Smartwatch - Samsung Galaxy Watch
samsung smart watch
Smart watches are all the rage right now and massively taking off in popularity around the world. In fact, some critics believe that these devices are the next devices to take off since mobile phones. If this is the case, everyone will soon own their very own smart watch.
However, if you’re looking to get your own smart watch now, there are plenty to choose from, but easily one of the most popular and fully-featured of these devices come from Samsung. Samsung is, of course, one of the most innovative technology manufacturers in the world, and lead the way in this kind of tech.
But which one is right for you? Today, we’re going to explore three of the most innovative Samsung Galaxy smart watches. We’ve explored every aspect of these watches and thought about everything you might consider, ultimately giving you all the information you need to find the one that’s right for you.
So, without further ado, let’s jump right into it!
#1 - Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
The first Samsung smart watch we want to talk about is the most recent Gear S3. What really sets this smart watch apart from the rest is the fact that it comes with the first ever bezel. This is a rotating metal dial around the edge of the watch which is a brand-new and highly functional way to select which apps you want to use.
Of course, this Samsung smart watch operates in the same way as most smart watches and delivers all your notifications to your wrist from all your favorite apps. This device is also compatible with thousands of third-party apps.
However, in terms of hardware, this watch outperforms all other watches on the market. This is because the watch itself is produced using military-grade steel. This is both resistant to water and dust, and even extreme temperatures.
While, of course, the best results will come from pairing this smart watch with the Samsung Galaxy phone, it is compatible with other Android phones and even iOS devices, making this one of the most highly functional smart watches available today.
- Handy stainless-steel bezel for quick app selection
- Built-in Samsung Pay technology for faster payments
- Gorgeous analog clock display
- Compatible with thousands of third-party apps
- Works with both Android and iOS devices
- Professional design
- Long-lasting battery
- The price tag
#2 - Samsung Galaxy Watch Midnight Black
While a smart watch has got to be functional and provide value in your life, the equal another half of the product refers to what it looks like. It’s got to look great. Otherwise, you’re not going to want to wear it, and it won’t be a product you enjoy using.
Thankfully, if you’re looking for real style and something that will truly make your friends jealous, there’s no better smart watch option than the Samsung Galaxy Midnight Black Watch. While more expensive than your typical smart watch, this one packs a punch in every category.
In terms of performance, this Samsung smart watch excels. It has a battery life that can work non-stop and still last for several days, even with the built-in Bluetooth connectivity and fitness monitoring features.
Aesthetically, there are plenty of watch faces and displays to choose from, helping you find the best one to suit your personal preference and the type of apps that you personally use. You can choose from stylish digital watch faces to more classical band designs.
Of course, as with all Samsung smart watches, you can use this on both Android and Apple smartphones, but you’ll have the best experience when used with a Samsung Galaxy device. You can choose from two sizes to help you find the best fit, and there are three colors, so you can suit your own style.
With such a balanced array of features to help to maximize the productivity of your day, help you stay connected and keep your well-being in check, this incredibly bespoke designed watch is the ideal choice if you’re looking for a professional Samsung smart watch.
- Balance your life with complete fitness and activity tracking
- Built-in guided meditation timers and stress management
- Two available sizes with unlimited design potentials
- Compatible with a ton of third-party apps
- The battery can last for days non-stop
- Military-grade design that’s water and dustproof
- Control your life easily using timers and appointments
#3 - Samsung Gear S2 Smart Watch
While the S1 is obviously the first smart watch by Samsung, the S2 was where the smart watch range really found its footing and became an affordable and viable option for people all over the world who wanted to improve their everyday lives.
Nowadays, the S2 is still a hugely popular smart watch choice, and with such an affordable price tag, this is the range that’s suitable for everybody. The S2 comes with the iconic Samsung bezel design ring to help you easily choose any of the thousands of apps that exist for this design.
However, this is complemented by the circular and sleek design of the watch that simply looks great, no matter who’s wrist it’s on. Of course, there are also plenty of faces and digital designs to choose from, just as there are straps to ensure you can find a watch that fits your individual style.
This smart watch comes with a lot of the features you’d expect, including the pedometer and calorie counter for your well-being tracker, and all your app notifications, alarms, and messages displayed on the screen; making this a great choice for anybody wanting to own a smart watch.
- Send and receive text messages and calls directly from the smart watch
- Powerful Tizen operating system
- Sleek circular design with bezel wheel
- All well-being and health apps and sensors built into the watch
- Complete customizable screen with personalized strap options
- Completely affordable for all budgets
- Long battery life
- Doesn’t come with built-in speakers
When it comes to choosing a smart watch, choosing a Samsung smart watch can be one of the best routes you can take. There are so many options out there, each fulfilling its own niche and purpose.
However, any of the three smart watches we’ve listed above make ideal choices, so simply consider which one best suits you in order to make the right decision.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension