Huawei Smart Watches Reviews of 2018
huawei smart watch
I love my Huawei Smartwatch. It all started a few months ago when I was looking for a stylish accessory to wear on my wrist. A friend told me to get a smartwatch, more specifically a Huawei smartwatch. I internally scoffed the idea but decided to check them out because I trusted my friend and wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. As soon as I saw one, I was for lack of a better word enamored. That’s why I am writing this article. I am going to extoll the virtues of Huawei smartwatches and tell you about the best ones in the market.
Huawei Smart Watch
When I bought my Huawei smartwatch, I was pleasantly surprised by how it fits into my life effortlessly. It gave me my email, social media and news notifications which I could check by glancing at my wrist. A stark contrast to my smartphone, which I have to take out of my pocket, unlock the screen and then check my newsfeed. Furthermore, Huawei smartwatches come with several cool features like a heart rate sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer and so much more. I found myself using my watch when I was jogging, working and traveling. Despite having the watch with me 24x7, I never felt my concentration get disrupted because of its non-disruptive notification system. The smartwatches’ ability to convey so much useful information in a non-disruptive manner made it blend effortlessly into my daily routine.
Huawei watches come in a variety of styles for everybody. Personally, I loved the blend of old-school design and modern technology. Most smartphones brands focus on a ‘futuristic’ style, but Huawei has a variety of designs that are both contemporary and classic. My personal favorite is the Huawei Watch 2 Pro due to the classic theme in its design. However, if the classic style is not to your tastes, there are plenty of other watches with modern motifs like the Huawei TalkBand. Huawei smartwatches come in different styles, and you are guaranteed to find one you like.
10 Huawei Smart Watches
1. Huawei Watch
Huawei’s first foray into the smartwatch market, the Huawei Smart Watch invokes the classic style with modern technology. The classic analog motifs are represented through the sharp, circular screen made with sturdy, water-resistant materials like sapphire crystal glass. The Huawei Watch comes with all the bells and whistles you want from a smartwatch like a heart rate monitor. Its lightweight, and comfortable to wear.
- Pre-installed watch faces
- Heart rate monitoring
- Works with both iOS and Android devices
- Classic analog design.
- Sturdy and resistant to damage
- Excellent AMOLED display
- Average battery life
- Poor customization
- There is only one size.
2. Huawei Fit
If you lead an active lifestyle and need a stylish accessory, then Huawei Fit is perfect. The design is simple but sporty. Its strap design is comfortable and feels good when you are wearing, which is what you want when you are working out. Feature-wise, Huawei Smart Watch Fit comes with all the features you need to support your active lifestyle. A heart rate monitor, accelerator, gyroscope and long-lasting battery that goes for 30 days without charging.
- Heart tracking system
- Built-in accelerometer and gyroscope.
- Supports ‘stop and go’ workouts
- Long-lasting battery
- Limited functionality compared to competitors.
3. Huawei TalkBand B3
If you are looking for a Huawei smartwatch that screams next generation, consider the TalkBand B3 from Huawei. The watch comes with a unique design that resembles a wristband, making it the perfect accessory for all occasions.
- Made from scratch resistant Gorilla glass.
- PMOLED screen with light detection sensor.
- Headset with a powerful magnetic lock.
- Automatic health tracking based on physical activities.
- The headset features Bluetooth support.
- High-quality sound.
- The display does not always respond to gestures
4. Huawei Watch 2
The Huawei Watch 2 is a sequel to the Huawei Smart Watch mentioned above but takes a slight turn. While the first Huawei Watch adopted a classic analog look, the Huawei Watch 2 takes a sporty look. In essence, the Huawei Watch 2 was designed for those with an active lifestyle in mind.
- Silicon strap
- Comfortable and lightweight
- 390 x 390 display
- Great for outdoor lifestyle
- Bright and responsive touchscreen.
- 4G support
- Sluggish performance
- Continuous usage results in wear and tear
5. Huawei Watch 2 Classic 4GB
This smartwatch from Huawei comes with 4GB storage capacity that is capable of 48h Talktime. It is featured with voice call services, tracking your favorite health activities covering, cycling, work out, running. Huawei SmartWatch gives you GPS technology to track the path via a map. Also, provide you with health rate monitoring and various advisory functions.
- AMOLED Tech with 16M colors.
- WiFi, Bluetooth enabled
- Running, health and fitness tracker
- Lengthy battery life
- Excellent for monitoring workout rate.
- Useful for activities throughout the day.
- Costlier than others
- Tracking features are basic.
6. Huawei Porsche Design
As you can guess from the name, the Huawei smartwatch is a high-end luxury smartwatch. However, there is no denying that the high price point is worth every penny. The design is slick and made with high-grade materials. Besides the high-quality, there are several high-tech features like microphone, tracking, compass, and gyroscope.
- Several connection options like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 390x390 pixel resolution display
- 4GB memory and 512MB Rm
- Water resistant
- Long battery life
- All-purpose smartwatch
- Too expensive.
7. Huawei Talkband B1
If you are curious about the world of Huawei smartwatches but not quite ready to commit to the latest product, then try the Huawei Talkband B1. This Huawei smartwatch is versatile and offers extensive connectivity options for you to connect to multiple devices.
- NFC fast pairing
- Dust Resistance
- Sync with multiple devices.
- Tracks different activities.
- Small screen
8. Huawei Band 2 Pro
Huawei wanted to create a smartwatch for fitness freaks and the result is the Huawei Band 2 Pro. This Huawei smartwatch is the ultimate sport and fitness oriented smartwatch. Wear it when you are running, swimming or hitting the weights at the gym!
- 5ATM Water-Resistant.
- Heart rate monitoring
- Scientific sleep tracking
- Built-in GPS
- Water resistant – can wear while swimming.
- Long-lasting battery life.
- Collects and presents information on workout rate, calories burnt etc.
- Band clasp easily looses out.
9. Huawei W1
The Huawei W1 was designed for tech geeks, businessmen, students, designers, and professionals. People who lead a busy lifestyle and want to gain better control of their health. They can use this watch to monitor their overall physical activity for the day.
- Integrated voice interaction
- Call and message notifications
- Fitness tracking.
- Multi-strap selection
- Scratch and damage resistant
- High accuracy motion sensor.
- Long lasting battery
- Battery life is too short
10. Huawei 55021488 Band Elegant Smartwatch
Huawei also came up with a stylish and elegantly designed smartwatch in this series. The watch is capable of instant calling and messaging service with reminder setup. These Huawei smartwatches bring to you a nice activity tracker to help you develop healthy habits.
- P-MOLED touchscreen
- Reminder setting facility
- Message notifications
- Can call and check notifications
- Easy navigation
- Perfect for improving fitness.
- Average battery life
- Non-detachable strap
I love my Huawei smartwatch. It was that love for my smartwatch that prompted me to write this article about the 10 best Huawei smartwatches in the market. There are plenty of smartwatches in classic and modern style, so there is something for everyone. But regardless of personal preferences in style, there is no denying the technological prowess of the Huawei smartwatch. Huawei smartwatches allow you to check email, news, social media, your own heart rate and so much more. Its notification system is non-disruptive, so it blends effortlessly into your professional and personal lives. Thus, you can stay fit, stay productive and stay in style! When you start using your smartwatch, I guarantee you will love it as much as I do mine.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension