Small and Slim Styles Smart watches for Women
samsung smart watch for women
In the havoc of busy scheduled lives, people’s needs evolve with the ambit of technology. As, more and more sources have been pooled in to refurbish the utilities. A watch, for instance has evolved from being a mere analog one to hybrid or smart watch. This very accessory has now become a mini smartphone, checking your heart-rate to counting steps and taking calls. So, ladies out there, why to opt for those conventional analog ones, when you can slay with your own smart watch designed for women. We are going to list top 10 smart watches for women that are worth buying. Check out the list.
Buying a smart watch for women – what's important
Before heading on to buy a smart watch, there are some points one must put into their bundle of considerations.
- The prime reason for having a smart watch is to keep a track on your fitness, sleep patterns and remain updated about the current heart rate.
- Make sure not to pay a whopping amount of money over watches that do not even offer GPS tracking functionality.
- Since you’re spending whole lot of money on buying a smartwatch, it must possess longer battery life so that you do not have to charge it over and over again every single day.
10 best smart watch for women
Following are the 10 best smart watches for women who want more than just an accessory!
1. FitBit Versa Smart Watch
FitBit Versa Smart watch is a slim-trim, ultra smart watch for women looking out to maintain their health. With this watch, track your everyday activity, keep a check on heart rate and monitor your sleeping patterns. Also, it has an in-built NFC, useful in carrying out payments.
- Overall look of watch is very elegant
- The light-weight watch is easy to carry.
- The precision of the watch is not very good.
- The claimed battery life of 5 days, hardly works for 2 days.
2. Ticwatch E Super Lightweight
Ticwatch is a perfect option for women wanting to have a slim smart watch. From your wrist, you can simply take help of the Google Assistant, attend calls and receive the social networking applications.
- A good heart rate sensor.
- Gives accurate account of steps and calories.
- NFC is absent, thus one may not be able to make the payments.
3. Garmin vivome HR
Garmine vivome HR styled in rose gold dial can be opted by the women’s looking for a smart watch. With this elegant watch, you can ensure to track the levels of stress raises off and on, counts the steps taken by you and showcase the amount of calories burnt by your overall day’s work out.
- Notifies users with the auto-updates.
- Shows inaccurate time.
- The quality of the strap is insubstantial.
4. Michael Kors Smartwatch
Girls are gaga about owning accessories Michael Kors, famously known as MK. Powered with Google, this smart watch has an inbuilt voice activated Google andgives the minutest details of the notifications to view calendars, reminders etc.
- The face of the watch can be customized and good.
- MK’s signature gives it a much more elegant look.
- Extremely high on the price font and consumes a lot of energy.
- Does not incorporate advance fitness tracking features such as heart rate monitoring or even GPS.
5. Fossil Q Women’s Gen 3
Fossil’s range of watches is really impressive, stylish and elegant. And the Fossil Q Women’s Gen 3 is a sleek sober smart watch flared in rose gold straps that gives accurate detailing of heart rate, tracks fitness, monitor GPS etc.
- Get access to Facebook.
- Easy set up process.
- The touch screen fails to be responsive.
- Very heavy watch, not very manageable.
6. FitBit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
Fitbit’s Blaze watch is an ultra-smart watch useful for women who look forward for monitoring a range of activities like biking, swimming, running or even the steps counted etc. Also, you can receive upt-to-date notifications from popular apps like Facebook and Gmail.
- Track location with GPS.
- Gives insight on the calories burnt during the day.
- The font size of the text is small
- Reportedly, the watch stops working in 12 months.
7. Fossil Gen 2
The rose gold variant of Fossil is breathtaking. And its functionality of smart watch adds wonder to its charm.Women can possess a fossil smart watch for its features of adjusting the color, faces and applications over the screen. Also, the big screen is useful in displaying the notifications much clearly.
- Easily charges with the inductive charging magnet.
- The strap quality is not good.
8. Samsung Galaxy Watch
Women admire Rose gold watches and getting a smart watch flared with good features can be a great option for women. The Samsung Galaxy smart watch for women has a beautiful color variant designed with gorilla glass and a powerful standby mode, that work flawlessly for days andis swim ready!
- Has an in-built health tracking app.
- Good battery of 2 days of battery life.
- The app fails to give accurate details of your health.
- Very expensive watch compared to other watches.
9. Asus Zen Watch 2
Asus Zen Watch 2 is a smart watch, which can be worn by men and women both. You can customize the face of the watch and maintain your fitness goal by keeping a record of your workouts.
- Built in pedometer giving precise detailing of the steps.
- Sleeping pattern, steps count and exercise motions does not track.
10. Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch
Gear S2 is a small sleek variant with OS Tizen based performance is a great option from considering Samsung smart watches for women.With its easily rotating bezel and high resolution, access applications, notifications etc on your watch. What more? You can even customize applications and theme of your watch.
- Can use Third party applications on this Gear watch.
- Easily tethers with your Android/iOS device.
- The battery life is very poor.
- Not a water resistant watch.
In this article, we have collated a list of stylish, sleek, small and slim smart watches for women who want to raise their level up from the conventional analog watches. Now, a watch is no more a mere accessory to put on but a mini cellphone that you can operate right from your wrist. But, before purchasing any watch, one must go through both the aspects of the watch.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension