How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- YouTube Parental Control
- Social Media App Parental Controls
- Parental Control Tips
Sometimes children's questions make us confused because of various difficulties in answering them. But a kid needs to know the answer to their questions. They never want to be ignored by us. They don't like someone lying to them or laughing at their confusing questions. In this article, you will learn how to answer the most difficult children's questions in the easiest ways. If you follow this guideline and have a proper understanding of what the kid really needs to learn, you can easily win the heart and trust of your kid. And don't miss the best parental app suggestion at the end of this article, which will help you to control your kid's activity online, monitor their smartphone usage, and a lot more! So stay tuned!
Why Is It Necessary to Answer Your Kid's Question With Patience?
Kids sometimes leave us speechless with their tough questions, and it happens to all the parents of the world. It's totally common that when they come to an age when they start understanding things, they become confused and start questioning everything. Each and every kid's curiosity makes them special. Their desire to learn new things and understand things makes them grow more and become strong.
Kids are the most curious observers of our world, and if you are a parent, you certainly know how many questions you have to answer every day to your kids. Sometimes, we become frustrated because of the type of questions kids ask but don't ever let that frustration go out on them. Have patience and answer their every question cleverly. Because what you answer today is something your kid will remember for the rest of their life, and you obviously want your kids to become wise and learn good things.
What Are the Most Difficult Questions Asked by Children?
It is not easy for us adults to understand what our little kids are thinking and how they come up with all those strange questions. Let's get ourselves prepared by getting a glance at the most difficult questions asked by children.
- "Where do I come from?" I believe that no parents can avoid this question. It is difficult to answer as most parents are unwilling or feeling reluctant to discuss sex with their kids at an early age.
- "Will I die someday?" If your family has lost a family member lately, your children will likely ask this question. They are still too young to understand death, and parents will get a hard time explaining death to them.
- "Why is Alice(or other friends) mean to me?" When kids start to go to kindergarten, they start to socialize with kids they meet. Normally, he/she will go well with some kids but not everyone. However, it is difficult for their little mind to understand why some of their friends are being mean at he/she. It is also difficult for parents to teach them about this topic at such an early age.
How to Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions:
This article can help you a lot if you don't know how to answer the toughest questions asked by kids. You can follow this YouTube video that says – How to Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions. You can also follow the below tips –
- If your kid asks you a confusing question out of the blue, don't panic or shout. Just stay calm and understand what they want to know.
- Please encourage them by answering their questions with interest.
- Try to explain things simply. Don't make things too complicated for them to understand.
- Don't worry if you have to explain things exactly how they are sometimes. The truth can be hard, but kids don't like it when they lie about anything.
- Sometimes, you need to through a question at them just to make things interesting and let them figure out the answer on their own. Ask them what they think. This will help them build up the skill of having their own idea or opinion about things.
- If they ask you any embarrassing questions in public, don't answer them or stop them. Just stall them into something else. You can later explain to them not to hurt others' feelings.
- If you don't know any answer, just admit it and then tell them that you will find out the answer and let them know later.
FamiSafe - an App to Help Parents Understand Kids Thought
As our kids are getting access to digital devices at an early age and learn to browse online or watching videos on YouTube. They may read something online that confuses them and decide to ask you later. It will be of great help for parents to get to know which websites they browsed or which videos they watched before-hand. With FamiSafe, it is all possible. FamiSafe allows you to check the browser history and monitor your kid's YouTube watch history. Moreover, its functionality is not limited to just that. It is an all-rounder parental control app with many additional features that you may find useful. Install FamiSafe on your child's phone to enjoy all the great features of this app.
You may be wondering what more features are supported by FamiSafe. Here is a list of some of them.
- Activity Monitor
Learn what apps your kid uses and which websites they visit. FamiSafe will even show the duration of usage on your kid's phone. You can monitor who they are in touch with. Get an understanding of your child's smartphone habits so you can recognize potential threats ahead of time and act on them.
- App Blocker
You can block certain apps on your kid's phone. If they are too young to be using dating or social networking apps, you can easily block those. If your child is addicted to games and you want to limit their screen time, go ahead.
You can also pick selective periods of blocking—block apps during school, study, or bedtime. Unblock them when you feel the time is right.
- Control Panel
Once the app is installed on your child's phone, you don't need to physically access their phone to use FamiSafe. You will have a control panel on your own device. You can then monitor and adjust settings remotely, even when your child is not home!
- Location Tracking
FamiSafe will give you the most recent location update of your child's phone and even the historical locations. You can always keep a tab on your child's whereabouts without being physically present on the spot. You will know if they skip class to go to the movies.
While you're at work or running errands, you can be certain of your kid's safety or act accordingly in risky situations. However, this feature will not work if your kid's phone is switched off.
- Smart Schedule
You can block the recreational uses of your kid's cell phone at prescheduled times. When they are at school, you can ensure their undivided attention by blocking internet and multimedia features. This feature comes in pretty handy if you want to make sure they're getting enough sleep and not staying up all night glued to their phones.
Don't worry. Even when this block is on, they will still call you and receive your call. Safety always comes first.
This feature allows you to geographically limit areas your kid can or cannot be in. For example, if you put the school area under geo-fencing, FamiSafe will notify you when your kid enters and leaves the school. Similarly, you can set up geographic fences if you do not want your child to enter certain harmful areas like the local bar or junkyards.
Now you know how you can answer the most difficult questions asked by kids. If you follow some simple rules and guidelines, you will always be able to answer your kid's questions happily. So don't worry and follow the guideline of this article. Also, if you want to keep your kids safe and monitor their online activity or control your kid's phone usage time, then you must use the FamiSafe parental control app. This great app will help you watch over your children like a shadow all the time.