FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
how to keep your home safe
The Internet is a great source of information for all users of all ages. However, it can also be a source of danger, especially for children. Since all the information that can be found on the Internet can also have access without much difficulty to web pages not suitable for users under a certain age. Parents are the ones who have to control young people at the home. But, it is understandable that they cannot be constantly aware of web pages that are visited by the teens. So the best way to keep safe our home is to use a parental control software like FamiSafe that allows only load certain harmless web pages leaving all the unsuitable content blocked.
The risks facing kids
There are many reasons why the use of the Internet can be risky for children and adolescents. New technologies are part of children's day-to-day life. The internet is a world of infinite possibilities and it is also a universe that exposes them to various risks. And there are a variety of risks like cybercrimes, bullying, grooming, sexting, taking private photos etc. lurking on the Internet, particularly in social networks and instant messaging services.
10 ways to keep your home safe
FamiSafe teaches you how to keep your home safe in many ways. Here, we are going to discuss the following 10 ways---
Tips 1: Set up Family Locator
Children do not like to inform their parents of their whereabouts and who their friends are. They feel they are old enough to take care of themselves, but what they do not realize is that there are a number of dangers present in the world that can be frightening, so parents want to keep their children safe. FamiSafe will allow you to view the entire GPS location history of your kid’s device and point out all the places he has traveled. You can also set familiar places as geo-fences, and get notified when your child is crossing the boundary.
Tips 2: Block Inappropriate Websites
One of the most common dangers, when a child surfs the Internet, is accessing material that is not appropriate for their age, whether sexual, violent or related to topics such as drugs, weapons, gambling, etc. Children can run into this type of content while looking for information, play or watch a video. FamiSafe blocks all kind of harmful websites automatically. You may also block any doubtful site noticed from the browser history to keep your home safe.
Tips 3: Increase familiarity
FamiSafe helps parents to increase their familiarity with devices, apps, social sites, and more. While most parents probably have and use their own cell phones and tablets, they may not be comfortable navigating the various apps and sites that kids and teens use. Taking control of a child’s device allows parents to get a greater understand for what kids are using and how they are using them.
Tips 4: Strengthen relationships
Using the parental control FamiSafe can help to strengthen the relationship that parents have with their children. Trust can be built when kids demonstrate that they are acting responsibly and respect the rules and guidelines that are set for them. Kids may also come to understand that their parents simply have their best interests at heart, and they need to keep safe their children strongly.
Tips 5: Ability to fight cyberbullying
Cyberbullying is a huge and growing concern for families today. While traditional bullying has always been an issue, the introduction of cell phones and the Internet has made it even worse. Kids can be more vulnerable to bullying and abuse through text messaging and social media sites. FamiSafe allows parents to see just what messages their child is receiving, as well as who is contacting them through email and texts.
Tips 6: Time Supervision
FamiSafe lets parents decide how kids should use their devices - If time is up or schedule does not work, the device cannot be used. For safe keeping them, the time supervision is automatically configured according to the age of the child. If you want to change the schedule or the daily limit, you will have to program it separately for each day of the week.
Tips 7: Plant face to online stalkers
In games sites, some participants simply play to harass other players and make fun of them. These players are known as cyberbullies. It is difficult to control and avoid cyberbullying in video games. But, FamiSafe has the solution of how to keep your home safe from Internet stalkers in the field of online gaming.
Tips 8: Do not talk to strangers
Your child may find it fun to play the latest game online with friends and communicate with them in chat rooms. But in these chat rooms, there are also cybercriminals, who hide behind an avatar to deceive children and obtain personal information. FamiSafe comes for safe keeping your child from sending personal information.
Tips 10: Greater peace of mind
Finally, with the app set up, you can have greater peace of mind. Now, you know how to keep your home safe using the app. For parents who find they are often stressing out about their child’s safety and well-being, a parental control app offers relief. It’s arguably the easiest way to feel better about giving a child their own phone.
Social networks can be a danger to children, especially if they use them without parental control. The relationship between children and social networks is one of the most complicated to deal with, especially for parents. Mobile phones and tablets have become the main access point for young people to all the content offered by the Internet, although we should not forget about desktops and laptops. Internet security must be a priority for all parents and to control the contents that minor’s access, there are parental control tools. In the modern world of multiple parental controls, FamiSafe is fully present at home with its configuration and reports uploaded to the Web, and it has the best content filtering that can exist. It is the best tool for safe keeping your kids. You can download it for free from App Store or Google Play. You will have a free trial for 3days.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review