Nike+ Sports Watch with GPS for 2018
nike gps watch
It’s vital that you keep on top of your fitness and stay active and healthy throughout your life. More and more of us are starting to live such stationery lifestyles where we spend so much time sitting down in seats, cars or offices, and the risk of heart problems or obesity are much higher.
Thankfully, modern technology provides a solution to help us stay fit and healthy and to keep us motivated to do, and one company is standing out above the rest; Nike. A renowned sports company for the last few decades, their recent fitness program ‘Nike+’ is making waves and changing lives.
Introducing Nike+ Sports Watch
There are two considerations you’ll want to think about when it comes to using the Nike+ program and app. Firstly, you’ll need a smartwatch. This can be an official Nike+ watch or a fitness watch of your choosing. This will need to be compatible with the app and provide it with all the information it needs.
Secondly, you’ll want to get the best watch for the job. You’ll want access to all the features you need to track your health and fitness properly, as well as one that doesn’t break the bank.
Today, we’re going to explore all the best compatible Nike+ Sports watches out there, giving you everything you need to find the watch that’s right for you.
Top 10 Nike+ Sports Watches
#1 - Apple Watch Nike+ 42mm Silver Aluminium Case Nike Sport Band
To start off our list, we’ve chosen one of the superior smartwatches of the modern day, the Apple Watch, this edition being specifically designed with Nike+ and fitness enthusiasts in mind, ensuring you have the best experience.
- Hard and highly durable metal aluminum case with an official Nike Sports band
- Built-in heart rate sensor for activity tracking
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and integrated GPS connectivity
- Full compatibility with the Nike+ app
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Water resistant up to 50 meters
- Fantastic design with innovative user interface
#2 - Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch
The Samsung Gear smartwatches can be a great choice for those looking to monitor and track their fitness, all while enjoying the benefits and features of a professional and game-changing fitness smartwatch.
- A gorgeous, swim-ready design to go with you anywhere
- Compatible with Nike+ and Samsung’s NFC payment connectivity
- Bezel design for easily selecting apps and options
- Water resistant up to 50 meters
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Control all your apps and notifications
#3 - GooPhone Waterproof Fitness Tracker Watch
If you’re looking for an affordable fitness tracking watch that’s compatible with the Nike+ application and program but doesn’t break the bank, the GooPhone Tracker watch can be a great choice that will be everything you need it to be.
- Multi-sport modes to suit the type of activity you’re partaking in
- Works with both iOS and Android devices
- Tracks all kinds of activity and data input
- The affordable price tag
- Need to enter sleep and workout information manually
- Can be unresponsive turning on while on your wrist
#4 - Karseen Fitness Tracker for Android & iOS
The Karseen Fitness Tracker is a fantastic tracker that’s also the most affordable on our list. Simply link this watch up with your Nike+ app, and you’ll be well on your way to being healthier than ever before!
- HD, clear OLED screen for displaying information
- 24-hour heart rate tracking through all activities and sleep
- All phone notifications, calls, alarms and messages displayed on the screen
- Waterproof to a rating of IP68
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Synchronises with the dedicated ‘VeryFitPro’ app which then filters through to Nike+
- Doesn’t sync directly with the Fitbit app
- The step counter is less accurate than other counters
#5 - Nike SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom (Blue Glow)
This is the official Nike Sports Watch, so if you’re looking for the best of the best that can provide the most seamless experience with the Nike+ app, it doesn’t get better than this. Powered by TomTom, you can ensure accuracy and quality results.
- Features TomTom GPS technology for the most accurate location and distance information
- Track all aspects of workout including speed, distance, pace, and heart rate
- A ton of motivational aspects including medals and awards
- Up to 50-days battery life on standby mode
- Join in challenges and share scores and activities via the Nike app
- Comes with a rechargeable battery and charger
- Not as durable as other watches
- Can experience issue with GPS website for updates
#6 - Zeblaze Smart Sports Watch for Android & iOS
This is another great mid-range Nike GPS watch that’s designed to house all the features and functions you would expect within a sports watch, and then effortlessly relays that data to your phone for synchronization with the Nike+ app.
- Built-in pedometer for 24-hour step counting and activity tracking
- Sends notifications of calls, messages, and social media messages you to your wrist
- Set alarms and control stopwatch through your watch
- Truly outstanding battery life of up to 12 months
- Compatible with both iOS and Android devices
- Made from water-resistant materials up to 50 meters
- Has to bridge information to the Nike+ app
- Button to control, not a touchscreen
#7 - Epson ProSense 57 GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
We love the Epson ProSense for so many reasons, but mainly because it comes with all the sporting-related features you’d expect from your watch, as well as a few extras to ensure you have the best sports watch experience possible.
- Leading ProSense GPS technology for tracking route and distance
- Five-button watch navigation for easy operation
- Receive all phone notifications to your wrist via Bluetooth
- Bridge the information from your watch to your Nike+ app
- Long 10-hour battery life
- 24/7 activity tracking for steps, calories, and sleep, etc.
#8 - Nike SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom (White)
The second official Nike GPS Watch to enter our list, this one pretty much the same as the previous sports watch, this time presented with a beautiful white aesthetic that looks great and ensures you’ll fall in love with the product instantly.
- Connects directly to the Nike+ app for updates and instant syncing of information
- Can save and share routes and scores with friends on the app or social media
- All fitness tracking features including a calorie counter and pedometer
- Up to 50-hours standby battery life
- Comes with a rechargeable battery and cable
- GPS technology powered by TomTom
- Doesn’t come with a heart rate monitor
- Quite bulky compared with other watches
#9 - Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 38mm Silver Aluminium Case (Pure Platinum)
Another official Apple watch now, this time rocking a stunning Pure Platinum aesthetic, made complete by the fact it’s an official Nike+ accessory. Running WatchOS 4, this is one of the most powerful Apple/Nike GPS watch to date.
- Built-in GPS and barometric information recording and monitoring
- Updated dual-core-processor for faster watch and app performance ever
- Swim-proof design suitable for all kinds of swimming and water
- Seamlessly compatible with the Nike+ platform
- GPS works all over the world
- Looks amazing with Apple’s signature design styles
- Only compatible with iOS devices (iOS 11 or above)
- Only suitable for shallow water activities
#10 - Apple Watch Series 3 Nike+ Cellular and GPS (Space Grey)
The final Nike GPS watch we’ve chosen today is another great example of what incredible devices Apple can produce. This Series 3 device is great for monitoring all kinds of activity and will help you stay fit and healthy with ease.
- Built-in heart rate sensor for full-time health tracking
- Can use GPS and integrated SIM card to stay connected
- Can do everything a smartwatch can do with your device
- Water resistant design up to 50 meters
- Has a speaker and microphone built into the watch
- Apple phone must be running iOS 11 or higher
- Not compatible with Android devices
When it comes to utilizing the Nike+ sports platform, you need to make the most out of it by investing in a sports watch to really help you take your game to the next level. Any of the ten watches above make ideal choices, so all you need to do is pick the one that’s best for you!
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension