The 10 Best Key Finders to Buy in 2018
best key finder
There is nothing more irritating than unable to find your keys, wallet, smartphone or any other item and especially when you are in a hurry. So if you also face the similar problem at home or at an office, let technology take the charge- Key Finders. A key finder is a special device that when attached to your keys, wallet, pet, or any other thing helps to locate it using the Bluetooth technology. There are a number of these finders from different manufacturers available. To help you pick up the best key finder, read below.
Tips to choose the best key finder:
There are a number of factors that must be considered while planning to buy the best key finder. Listed below are some of the major ones.
1. Range: The first and the most important factor to be considered while buying a key finder is its range covered. Higher the Bluetooth range covered better is the device and can be located from a distance. A lot of key finders also work on RF technology.
2. Size: Size of the device to be attached to a key, toy, or any other item is important. Smaller the device, better it is and can be pasted or hanged on anything without making it look weird.
3. Battery life and type : It is very important for a good key finder to have excellent battery life. Majority of these devices comes with irreplaceable batteries that do not need charging and last for a long time.
4. Other Features: Different key finders come packed with an array of additional features like Geofence, tracking smartphone, and others. Depending on your requirements, pick up the best key finder.
Top 10 Key Finders:
Given below is a list of top 10 Key Finders with their description, features, pros, cons, price and key finder Amazon buying links.
1. Wonbo Anti Lost Bluetooth Tracking Locator for Keys
This is one of the best key finder available and used by a large number of people. Working on Bluetooth technology, they are compatible with Android and iOS devices and helps to locate keys, bags, phone, and other devices. This square shaped device has a thickness of just 7.2mm and measures 38.2mm X 38.2mm in size. The hole in the device allows to easily hook your keys and other items.
- Works with an array of devices like keys, passports, bags, toys, camera, and others. The supported range is 10-20 meters indoors and 30-50 meters outdoors
- The app once installed can be used to ring the key finder device when it is lost
- The key finder can be used to locate the smartphone by pressing the button
- Support location tracking
- The Wonbo tracker has a battery life of 1 year and comes with replaceable CR2032 button cell
- Comes with replaceable battery button cell
- Allows to locate your items to which key finder is attached as well as the smartphone on which app is installed
- Supports feature of location tracking
- Features are limited as compared to other key finders
Tile-Mate is one of the most widely and popularly used key finder that comes with an array of needed features. Measuring 34mm X 34mm in size, these tiles support a Bluetooth range of around 100 meters. The hole in the tile can be used for hooking keys and other devices. Additionally, the tiles can also be pasted on your laptop and other devices using an adhesive.
- Helps to easily locate your items by ringing the tiles using an Android or iOS app
- Tiles can be taped twice to find out your missing smartphone even if it is in a silent mode
- The app has a feature that facilitates knowing the place where you last found your item
- The app connects you to the largest community of lost and found
- Support 88dB of volume for alerts
- Allows sharing the tiles with people having the app
- With 6.1 gms of weight, it is a lightweight device
- IP57 water and dust resistance
- Battery life of the tiles is 1 year after the shipment after which tiles need to be replaced
3. Esky Wireless RF Transmitter:
This is another name in the list of top 10 Key Finders. This small and cute looking device support range of around 82ft for searching for your items. The loud ring alerts and the LED light helps in locating your lost items. The pack comes with different colored receiver devices that can be attached to keys, wallet or other items. You simply need to press the color-coded buttons to locate your lost items.
- Comes in a compact pack of 4 key finder devices and a color-coded base device for ringing the receivers.
- In addition to sound alerts, there are LED flashes in the receiver unit for easy location of lost items
- Support 70-80dB of sound
- Receiving units have replaceable batteries
- Can be shared with families
- Cannot be operated through an app or your smartphone
- Limited features as compared to other key finders
4. Key Ringer XL:
If you are in search of a key finder that helps you locate your keys even in the loud environment, then Key Ringer XL is just apt. The key finder comes in a set of 2 units where each of them can call the other one. The web application can also be used to ring these ringers. The units come with a high impact polycarbonate case that makes it extremely durable, and safe. With a range of 300 foot, these key ringers are perfect for home, office, and even outdoors.
- Support range of 300 foot for finding and locating your key ringers
- Features customizable ringtones as well as their duration
- Long lasting battery with the replacement option
- The ringers are ready to be used as they are out of the package. No set up needed.
- Durable and user-friendly
- The USB shaped ringers can be located within 300 feet of range
- The battery last for around 18 months
- Polycarbonate case make the product highly durable
- Offers 2-year warranty Cons:
- Large in size
- Works as a basic key location without any additional features
5. Click'n Dig Model E4 Key Finder
If you are in search of key finders that works best for families, then Click'n Dig Model E4 Key Finder is a good choice. The pack includes 4 RF receivers (2 flat receivers and 2 ring receivers) in different colors and a transmitter. When the color-coded buttons on the transmitter is pressed, RF technology is used for locating the lost item.
- Works on RF technology and support 80-foot range
- The 90 decibel of alert sound is loud enough
- Works best for families
- Flat transmitters can be attached to notebooks and other devices using adhesive while the ring ones can be hooked to keys and other items
- Interesting bell-shaped designs of the receivers
- Comes with a set of spare batteries
- Loud alert sound support ( 90 decibels)
- FCC certified product
- Limited 80-foot range
- Works as basic key finder without any additional features
6. Luxsure Anti Lost Tag
This is a smart looking key finder tag that gives a beep sound when they are out of range and gets disconnected from the app. The app will also keep a track of the last location of the tag to backtrack it. There is also a community of Luxsure that helps in locating your lost items. Made of high-quality plastics, the tags are durable, safe, and can be attached to a number of items including pets.
- Features Anti-Loss mode where the nut and the device gives an alert when they are disconnected from the app.
- 10 months of battery life after which it can be replaced easily
- The Nut can also help in tracing your lost phone by making it beep
- Find-it Mode helps you to share the location of the item with your family
- Uses Low-power mode
- Features replaceable battery
- The app is compatible with Android and iOS devices
- The battery of the device last for around 10 months after which they can be easily replaced
- Compact sized key finder measuring 1.5 X 1,5 X 0.14 inches
- Support 90dB of alert volume
- Connect you to a large number of Nut users community for finding your items
- Works as basic key finder without additional features
7. Magicfly RF key Finder
This is an RF technology based finder device that can be used for tracking your pets, car, keys, wallet and a host of other items. The pack comes with 6 different colored tiles and a color-coded base unit. In order to locate your lost item, you simply have to press the corresponding colored button on the receiver that will start giving alert sound on the tiles.
- Compact and sleek multicolored tiles that can be attached or placed in a number of items
- To locate the lost product, you have to simply press the on/off button on the receiver
- Batteries of the tiles can be replaced after they run out
- Support 100 feet of open space to locate your items
- Supported frequency 433.92 MHz
- The receivers measure 50 X 36 X 11mm in size
- Key finder comes with LED torch and a base unit
- The tiles and the base unit is in highly glossy colors
- The alert sound is 80 decibel to be heard throughout the house Cons:
- The key finder works on RF technology and does not support any app functioning
- Limited additional features
8. TrackR bravo
Using Bluetooth technology, this is a slim and compact key finder that helps in locating your keys, wallets, and other important items which you generally tend to lose. You simply need to put or attach the key finder device to your item, install an app on your Android or iOS smartphone and ring the lost device using the app.
- Support Bluetooth range of up to 100 feet
- The app will notify when the battery of the device is low. The battery can be easily replaced for free
- The app helps to know the location where you last lost your item
- The Global Crowd Locate feature gives an alert when your missing item has been located
- Helps to locate your smartphone by pressing the clear button on the tiles
- Works with Alexa
- Made of brushed aluminum material
- Available in 4 different colors
- Measures 1.2 X 0.2 X 1.2 inches
- Allows locating your item within 100 feet of Bluetooth range
- Replaceable batteries and that too for free
- Comes with TrackR’s global Crowd Locate feature
- Does not come with LED lights while the other model TrackR pixel features LED lights
- Expensive as compared to other key finders
9. MYNT Tracker
This is the only Bluetooth tracker that has won the Red Dot and the IF Award. Smart looking MYNT Tracker helps in finding your valuable and important items quickly and easily. The tracker comes with a metal shell and features smart antenna technology. The device has a compass to locate your keys, wallet, and other items.
- Simple and easy to understand interface
- Loud alert sound for easy locating of items
- Records the location of the lost item
- MYNT community feature to locate your items
- 6 months of battery life with easy replacement
- There is a remote control for selfie, slides, and music. The device works on iOS, Android, Mac OS, and Windows devices
- Smart and durable metal shell device supporting up to 150ft Bluetooth range
- The Smart Antenna technology offers 1-3dBm Bluetooth signal gain and thus increasing the range
- The CR2020 battery of the device is kept charged for up to 6 months after which it can be easily replaced
- The device also supports an array of additional features like remote control of phone music, switching slides on PC, working as a selfie stick, and others
- Expensive as compared to other key finders
10. Cube Key Finder:
Cube is another popularly used key finder owing to its smart design and user-friendly app interface. The device allows tracking and finding a number of items like phone, keys, wallets, and others. Even if the Cube app is not running, you can track and found your item through alert sounds.
- Once the Cube is attached to an item, it can be located using an app
- You can even find your phone through ringing, flashing, and vibrating using the Cube
- The battery of the Cube can be easily replaced
- The last location of your item can be found using the app
- The Separation alarm feature helps you to give alerts when you left behind your items
- Durable and high-grade material for long lasting of tracker
- The keys and other items beep and give sound when lots even when the app is not running
- Replaceable battery
- Low battery consumption
- The Cube can be synced with the camera of the phone and can be then used as a shutter button to capture pictures Cons:
- Heavy on pockets as compared to other devices
Go for the best key finder and keep track of your keys, wallet, pets, and other important things. These smart tools will not let you lose anything now.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension