Know Your Worries When Kids Browsing Online
Guide Kids to Good Online Content
Keep Search Safe With Website Filter
Filter inappropriate websites to create a safe online environment for our kids.
- Filter websites by categories to avoid any exceptions.
- Powered by 10+ inbuilt website categories that cover adult, drug, violence, and more.
- Enable Safe Search to block search result that contains explicit information.
Safeguard Kid’s Online Exploration
Set a healthy space manually to protect your kids while they explore online.
- Feel free to add any websites to be blocked or allowed on kid's devices.
- Change the web filter setting remotely without getting your kid's phone.
- Use Safe Search to ensure only censored results show up on Android devices.
- For iOS devices, the Safe Search feature would automatically enable Google & Bing's Safe Search option.
Know What Kids Are Browsing Online
Learn what kids are searching or visting online, even under incognito mode.
- Check browser history, even under private/incognito mode.
- Store up to 3 months of browser history for parent's review.
- Find out which word/term is searched under Safe Search.
FamiSafe has won awards from The National Parenting Center, National Parenting Product Awards, and Mom’s Choice Awards in 2020.
Get Started with FamiSafe in 3 Steps
Register a FamiSafe account via our website or app.
Download FamiSafe on your phone and your kid's Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows or Mac devices.
Complete setup on both devices.
View & set restrictions on kid's devices via the app on your phone.
Download FamiSafe on your kid's device to get started.
More Features of FamiSafe
Manage up to 30 devices and cross platform
More Parenting Tips for Protecting Kid's Online Experience
Explain the reason
Let your kids understand why they need to reach certain ages to access specific websites.
Be there to support your kids
When kids stumble on somethings that make them feel upset online, you should be there to provide guidance.
Keep up with the latest technology and apply them to protect your kids from harmful content.
Teach kids to tell bad websites
Kids are too young to tell the hidden dangers behind a normal-looking website. Parents should teach them ways to tell.
Keep yourself updated
547200 new websites are added each day. Keep yourself updated about the trending/growing websites to better protect your kids.
Be open to your kids
If you are going to set up a web filter for your kids, better be open to them and explain the reasons.