How to Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
Internet History Tracker
- Windows Parental Controls
- YouTube Parental Controls
- Snapchat Parental Controls
Almost every child today has a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone with Internet access. This starts at an early age, and as a parent, you should be careful not only to educate your child but to control it as well. Dangers lurk even on the Internet, even if they are not so obvious, so it would be advisable for internet tracking of your child and be able to intervene immediately in case of suspicious activity. Today's kids are online generation and now spend a lot of their free time on the network.
You should check the history of your child's browser at regular intervals. This will help you quickly identify the suspicious websites. Without internet tracking on your child, no real protection can be achieved as you will never know what your kids are browsing onlin.e
Why do we need to check child's online browser history?
Social media channels are very popular among children and young teenagers. But the rapid development of the Internet is adding more and more dangerous, offensive, or hazardous sites that your kids might come across. Especially in the field of erotic children now start very early on the Internet to stretch out their feelers.
There are many risks to children surfing the Internet if they do not follow the advice of safe navigation and have not received correct information about the dangers and traps that lie in wait for them.
Communicating over the Internet allows chidden breaking free from the usual codes and rules of exchange with others. The anonymous nature of the Internet makes kids feel freer to commit acts that they would not dare to consider in real life. The absence of parents from the child in his discovery of the Internet can have consequences on the apprehension of reality and its differentiation with the virtual.
Teenagers, especially boys, have always had a natural curiosity about pornography. There is easy access to the Internet to deviant or violent sexual content that can influence their future conception of sexuality and human relationships. What's more, they may get addicted to porn.
On the other hand, there is what is known as cyberbullying, or harassment between minors that on the Internet because of its global nature, it is a scope that can end up generating a lot of damage not only at least but also to your family and friends.
How does web history tracking helps?
Internet history tracker can help parents in many different ways. Such as:
- Defend your kids from deceptive or violent content of the internet by tracking their browsing history.
- Put off your kids from excess Internet browsing late night by discovering the time & date stamps with web history.
- Safeguard your teens from getting addicted to mature websites on a regular basis observing their browsing history and number of times they visit those sites.
- By tracking your teen's browsing history you can discover to which particular site your children are getting hooked and browse it so a long time.
- It allows you to monitor and record all the activities that are carried out in the browser by internet tracking.
How do I view browser history on my child’s phone?
Although there is a lot of internet tracking software that helps parents to better control their child or to gain insight into their surfing protocols. Most software, however, focuses on blocking certain websites and does not have the tools to protect your child properly. With FamiSafe, the best browser history tracker, it will be as easy as ever to monitor your child on the Internet.
FamiSafe provides more than browser history tracking. With FamiSafe, you will be able to:
- Monitor the browsing history of the kid's Android, Kindle Fire, Windows and Mac. You can even track the browser history under private mode.
- Filter suspicious websites automatically. With 10+ built-in websites categories, all you need to do is turn on the toggle next to the category you would like to block and FamiSafe will get the job done for you.
- Block specific websites by adding exception.
- Know when the kids visit the websites.
- App Blocker can help you block the browser remotely to prevent kids from access it.
- You can also use Screen Time feature to set up restriction on how long your kids can use the browser.
How to view browser history on child's phone using FamiSafe
The steps how you will view browser history on the child's phone using FamiSafe are given below:
- First, you should install FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
- Second, you should have an account of FamiSafe. Register a FamiSafe account within the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
- Connect and monitor kid's phone from the parent's phone using Famisafe.
- If you would like to know how to track the browsing history on the Android phone, go through the "Web History" segment and begin tracking browsing history on an it. All web actions that will be programmed in front of you in chronological order.
Without a doubt, FamiSafe is the best internet history tracker for parents to track their children. It can be used to access all the essential information related to a device. Compatible with all major iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows and Mac devices, it tracks location, contacts, messages, browser history, call logs, and more.