How to Set Parental Control on WhatsApp
how to block whatsapp
- YouTube Parental Controls
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
Social media apps like WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram have become an essential part of your life. In your daily routine, you use the apps to communicate and to share your thoughts with loved ones. Moreover, many professional people are using these apps to enhance their business worldwide.
However, it is well saying that “Excess of everything is bad”. This thought also applies to social media apps which many youngsters or adults use in excess. They are wasting their precious time on WhatsApp which they need to spend on making their career. For concerned parents, technology has given numerous parental control apps for WhatsApp blocking.
Why is WhatsApp a favorite social tool for youngsters?
If we talk about which social media app has gained a huge popularity all over the world. Then, the WhatsApp is on the top-list due to its extraordinary features. Among various communication apps, the WhatsApp is the first preference for youngsters. The reasons for its popularity is very genuine. First of all, it is a highly reliable and free app to share feelings with friends. Moreover, youngsters can send or receives media files up to 16 MB. Most importantly, WhatsApp does not contain any advertisements and it is completely free from ads, unlike other social media apps.
Primary Dangers Facing Teens WhatsApp:
No doubt, WhatsApp has given many benefits to youngsters. However, everything has its two sides and WhatsApp has also bad impact on youngsters. Here parents will know why it becomes so essential for WhatsApp block on their children device.
- WhatsApp is one of the biggest distractions for the youth. It changes their main focus and they indulge in unwanted activities like adult content through WhatsApp.
- Youngsters have addicted to the WhatsApp. Rather than talking with a person that sit along with them, they talk with a person that is far behind through WhatsApp.
- Most importantly, constantly using a WhatsApp has a great effect on youngsters health. Many health problems like back pain, neck pain, and eyesight begin to rise.
Why is it necessary to set parental control on Whatsapp?
Above you have seen that why there is a need to block a WhatsApp. For parents to get surety that their children do not waste time on WhatsApp, many parental control apps are available on the internet which provides a feature for Whatsapp blocking. Below are the reasons why to use a parental control app:
- To protect your children from unnecessary events such as adult jokes on WhatsApp.
- To keep your children healthy by minimizing the risk of health disorders that rise through using WhatsApp.
- To keep your children focus on important things such as study and outdoor games.
FamiSafe - The Best WhatsApp Parental Control for Parents:
If you are seeking the best way on how to block Whatsapp, then you should use FamiSafe Parental control app. The FamiSafe app is specially designed for the caring parents to set restrictions on their children activities remotely. This parental control app is different from its counterparts in case of performance and results. This app helps parents to track each and every activity of their kid’s device.
Key Features of FamiSafe Parental control app:
- Track Location: The best and most demanding feature is you can monitor the real-time location of the target Even, you can view the route history of the target device.
- Geo-fences: This feature is so amazing. You can make a virtual boundary of the target device for location. Whenever the target user leaves or enters that boundary, you will get a quick notification.
- App Usage: With this feature, you can track on which apps your children are spending maximum time. In this way, you can block that app to protect their children from becoming addicted to apps.
- How many times kids spend on WhatsApp
As you know that kids are addicted to the WhatsApp. They spend most of their time chatting and sharing media files through WhatsApp. They hardly spend their quality time with friends. They have obsessed with social media apps to such an extent that they do not even care for their studies and health. Today, every kid has his personal phone and whenever you see a kid. Then, you always see him in playing games or any activity on phone. Todays, kids are very stubborn and the only best way to restrict your children from using the WhatsApp is using a parental control app like FamiSafe to block on WhatsApp.
- Block whatsapp during school or homework
The FamiSafe app has an extraordinary feature to block specific apps during your children school or homework time. It is one of the smartest ways to handle kids. The App usage feature of FamiSafe gives you an access to WhatsApp block. Parents can block their children favorite games and various social media apps to get a surety that their children are focusing on only studies while study time.
If you want to know why to prefer FamiSafe among various parental control app for blocked on Whatsapp. There, here you will get to know its amazing feature that will make you download an app on your kid’s device:
- Web Content: On the internet, every data is available for free. Some websites are not suitable for kids. With this feature, parents can block specific websites such as porn sites.
- Smart Schedule: Parents can use this feature to have a flexibility for using various features together at one time.
What Parents Need to Know
There are various facts for parents whose kid’s use WhatsApp:
- First of all, parents need to know that only those can send or receives messages on WhatsApp who have valid WhatsApp account.
- Another fact is that their children can chat with only those people who are on their device contacts
- WhatsApp offers great privacy features for the profile, share and blocking contacts. One can set the privacy for showing profile and status to specific WhatsApp users only.
The FamiSafe App for WhatsApp blocked is available for both Android and iPhone users. Parents can download its free version from Google Play for Android platform and from App Store for iPhone platform. Parents can get the maximum benefit of the app by using in an efficient way to prevent their children from various harmful activities.