How to Set Parental Control on WhatsApp
How to Block WhatsApp
- YouTube Parental Control
- Social Media App Parental Controls
- Parental Control Tips
Social media apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram have become an essential part of your life. In your daily routine, you use the apps to communicate and to share your thoughts with loved ones. Moreover, many professional people are using these apps to enhance their business worldwide.
However, it is well saying that “Excess of everything is bad”. This thought also applies to social media apps which many youngsters or adults use in excess. They are wasting their precious time on WhatsApp which they need to spend on making their career. For concerned parents, technology has given numerous parental control apps for WhatsApp blocking.
Table of the Content
Why is WhatsApp a favorite social tool for youngsters?
If we talk about which social media app has gained huge popularity all over the world. Then, WhatsApp is on the top list due to its extraordinary features. Among various communication apps, WhatsApp is the first preference for youngsters. The reasons for its popularity are very genuine. First of all, it is a highly reliable and free app to share feelings with friends. Moreover, youngsters can send or receives media files up to 16 MB. Most importantly, WhatsApp does not contain any advertisements and it is completely free from ads, unlike other social media apps.
Primary Dangers Facing Teens WhatsApp:
No doubt, WhatsApp has given many benefits to youngsters. However, everything has its two sides and WhatsApp has also a bad impact on youngsters. Here parents will know why it becomes so essential for WhatsApp to block on their children's devices.
- WhatsApp is one of the biggest distractions for the youth. It changes their main focus and they indulge in unwanted activities like adult content through WhatsApp.
- Youngsters have addicted to WhatsApp. Rather than talking with a person that sits along with them, they talk with a person that is far behind through WhatsApp.
- Most importantly, constantly using WhatsApp has a great effect on youngsters' health. Many health problems like back pain, neck pain, and eyesight begin to rise.
What Parents Need to Know
There are various facts for parents whose kid’s use WhatsApp:
- First of all, parents need to know that only those can send or receive messages on WhatsApp who have valid WhatsApp account.
- Another fact is that their children can chat with only those people who are on their device contacts
- WhatsApp offers great privacy features for the profile, share, and blocking of contacts. One can set privacy for showing profile and status to specific WhatsApp users only.
Why is it necessary to set parental control on Whatsapp?
Above you have seen why there is a need to block WhatsApp. For parents to get surety that their children do not waste time on WhatsApp, many parental control apps are available on the internet which provides a feature for WhatsApp blocking. Below are the reasons why to use a parental control app:
- To protect your children from unnecessary events such as adult jokes on WhatsApp.
- To keep your children healthy by minimizing the risk of health disorders that arise through using WhatsApp.
- To keep your children focus on important things such as study and outdoor games.
How Parental Control App is Going to Help
As you know that kids are addicted to WhatsApp. They spend most of their time chatting and sharing media files through WhatsApp. They hardly spend their quality time with friends. They have obsessed with social media apps to such an extent that they do not even care about their studies and health. Every kid has a personal phone, and whenever you see a kid. Then, you always see him playing games or any activity on the phone. Today, kids are very stubborn and the only best way to restrict your children from using WhatsApp is using a parental control app like FamiSafe to block on WhatsApp.
- Block WhatsApp during school or homework
FamiSafe app has an extraordinary feature to block specific apps during your children's school or homework time. It is one of the smartest ways to handle kids. The App usage feature of FamiSafe gives you access to the WhatsApp block. Parents can block their children's favorite games and various social media apps to get a surety that their children are focusing on only studies while study time.
If you want to know why to prefer FamiSafe among various parental control apps for blocked on WhatsApp. There, here you will get to know its amazing feature that will make you download an app on your kid’s device:
- Web Content: On the internet, every piece of data is available for free. Some websites are not suitable for kids. With this feature, parents can block specific websites such as porn sites.
- Smart Schedule: Parents can use this feature to have the flexibility for using various features together at one time.
FamiSafe - The Best WhatsApp Parental Control for Parents:
If you are seeking the best way on how to block WhatsApp, then you should use the FamiSafe Parental control app. FamiSafe is specially designed for caring parents to set restrictions on their children's activities remotely. This parental control app is different from its counterparts in case of performance and results. This app helps parents to track every activity of their kid’s device.
- Web Filter & SafeSearch
- Screen Time Limit & Schedule
- Location Tracking & Driving Report
- App Blocker & App Activity Tracker
- YouTube History Monitor & Video Blocker
- Social Media Texts & Porn Images Alerts
- *Works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire
Key Features of FamiSafe Parental control app:
- Track Location: The best and most demanding feature is you can not only monitor the real-time location of the target device but also view the route history of the target device.
- Geo-fences: This feature is so amazing. You can make a virtual boundary of the target device for location. Whenever the target user leaves or enters that boundary, you will get a quick notification.
- App Usage: With this feature, you can track which apps your children are spending the most time on. In this way, you can block that app to protect your children from becoming addicted to apps.
FamiSafe App for WhatsApp blocked is available for both Android and iPhone users. Parents can download the free version from Google Play for the Android platform and from the App Store for the iPhone platform. Parents can get the maximum benefit of the app by using it in an efficient way to prevent their children from various harmful activities.