10 Best GPS Tracking Device for Kids
Gps Tracker for Kids
- Phone Location Tracker
- Mobile Tracker Apps
- Mobile Tracker Tips
As kids grow, they become more and more curious and may start wandering off here and there, especially when you go on a trip. But this can also be a nightmare for parents who almost have heart attacks when they don't know where their kid is. But it isn't always possible to pay to keep your attention focused on your kid or keep them close to you at all times. So, here we have given the best GPS tracking device for kids that will help to know exactly where your little one has gone adventuring.
10 Best GPS Tracking Devices for Kids
There are many things to consider when you go out to buy a GPS tracker for kids. Different GPS tracking device for kids may have different features. But some of the most common ones that every GPS tracker should have been given below -
- Comfort - Comfort is one of the major features that very kid tracker should have if you want to ensure that they keep their trackers on at all times.
- Durable - kid trackers must be durable so that they can withstand every punishment that kids make them go through. Also, they should be water-resistant.
- Range - The usability of a child tracking device will depend on the range it allows for tracking. Some have a very long range that can even track your kids in the next town, whereas there are other devices that can only do so in the neighborhood.
- Geofences - A kid tracker should have geofences capability so that you can get alerts when your kids leave a safe zone or enter a dangerous area.
- Panic button - A GPS tracking device for kids should have a panic button so that kids can alert their parents when they are lost or scared.
- Communication - Communication feature is useful when you not only want to know the location of your kid but also talk to them.
- Update frequency - All child tracking devices have different update frequencies. Some update locations every few minutes, whereas some after 20-30 seconds.
Here are the 10 best GPS Tracking Devices for Kids. Pick the one you like most.
Are you worried where your kids are roaming and want them at an affordable price? Then you will definitely like to go with Wonbo Q50 to track your kids. They are exemplary designed smartwatches for kids with a cool look with many lucrative features that even your kids would love to wear. These watches will as parents give you a sense of freedom from all kinds of worries. Kids can use these watches not only to see the time, but side by side can take the help of the emergency call function to beat any unprecedented situation.
- Kids friendly, high-quality material.
- Location tracking with an instant alert through SMS or via an app.
- Facilitated by surrounding monitoring with remote voice control.
- Emergency call button.
- You can save various number slot to use at the time of need using a push to talk button.
- Powerful battery backup.
- Supports 2G network only.
FamiSafe is the best GPS tracker for kids that allow parents to keep their child in their supervision at all times. If your kids have an Android or iOS smartphone, then you can use the FamiSafe monitoring tool to make their smartphones into child tracker devices.
- Track real-time GPS location.
- Also, check the location history of the target.
- Check the target's web browsing history.
- Block apps and websites.
- Doesn't require rooting or jailbreaking target devices.
- You can track the location remotely.
- Easy to use.
- Its free version has limited tracking features.
Get it Here - https://famisafe.wondershare.com/
Price - 3-days free trial
Trax Play GPS Tracker is another child tracking device that is small yet equipped with very powerful features.
- Augmented reality features for easily tracking your child's direction.
- Can be put in a pocket or worn onto a belt
- The app is compatible with both Android and iOS.
- Draw geofences in any shape.
- Augmented reality features.
- Not expensive.
- The absence of a calling feature.
- Small battery.
- No panic or SOS alert facility.
The best way to keep track of your children without annoying them about their monitoring is to use a small device. This is what SkyNanny empowers you with. The small and light-weight SkyNanny GPS tracker for kids lets you keep an eye on your child on the go.
- Acts like a phone for kids allowing calls to two different numbers
- GPS location tracking
- No activation and cancellation charges for the service
- Small size with a compact design
- SOS button
- Allows two-way communication
- Not available for iPhones yet
What else could be the best deal for GPS trackers than having an all-in-one tracking device! The Amcrest portable GPS tracker allows you to keep track of your vehicle, children, as well as your pets. With a dedicated Amcrest app, you will know where your loved one or your favorite vehicle is from anywhere in the world.
- Robust alerting system for speed-limits and zones exits
- Real-time location monitoring with GPS
- Long battery time (for 10-14 days)
- The compact design makes it highly portable
- Affordable pricing plans
- May require long loading times for the app.
While you remain worried when you are not with your kids, you worry even more for your special children, such as those with autism or disabilities. But don't worry anymore as the WJPILIS tracking device comes as a wearable smartwatch that sends the real-time location of the kids.
- Comprehensive activity tracker, including sleep-monitoring, pedometer, sound recording, image viewing, etc.
- Two-way communication using Androids
- Compatible with both iOS and Androids
- Wearable device lets locate special children as well
- Allows listening through the device
- Some users report lower battery life than claimed.
My Buddy Tag uses Bluetooth technology to track your kids and alerts if the child goes beyond its range.
- Alerts when the device is kept in water for more than 10 seconds.
- Three alert modes.
- No monthly subscription fees.
- One year battery life.
- Cannot be easily removed by kids.
- Limited range.
- The device needs to be replaced after the battery.
The AMERICALOC Real-Time GPS Tracking Device allows you to keep an eye on your child whilst knowing about the child's movements, speed, and time to reach a place and stop. With a catchy design, the device is a one-stop solution for effective child tracking.
- Generates real-time alerts about the child's location with customized alert frequency, at every 60, 30, or 10 seconds.
- Can be placed anywhere; helps track children or assets
- Prolonged battery time
- Detailed map makes it distinct from other GPS trackers
- Offers one-year tracking history
- Extensive alerting system
- Pricing plans may be expensive
LG GizmoPal 2 is an amazing kid tracker that has a two-way calling feature and uses Verizon's network.
- It has fun ringtones, sounds, and voice prompt.
- Simple one-button calling feature.
- You can schedule location updates throughout the day.
- Supports Geofencing.
- Affordable monthly subscription.
- Two-way calling feature.
- 9 days battery standby
- Easily worn on the wrist.
- No automatic location updates.
- Lacks SOS alerts.
- Only uses the Verizon network.
PocketFinder is a highly durable, reliable, and secure GPS tracking device for kids that is easy to use for both parents and children.
- Alerts can be sent by tapping on the surface hard by three times.
- Get alerts on leaving the geofences.
- Updates location every two minutes.
- Unlimited safety zones.
- Both waterproof and highly durable.
- Record log activity up to 60-day.
- It doesn't have to call
- Little clunky when worn on the wristband.
It can be a frightening experience when you go on a trip and find that your child is nowhere to be found. To make sure that such an incident is not repeated when your child has the habit of wandering off, you can use the GPS tracker device for kids to track their location. But these Kids tracker will need to buy extra devices and cost lots of money in monthly fees. These devices cannot be used for teenage kids, so you can use FamiSafe to track your teen's smartphone location. FamiSafe is one of the best kid tracker devices for parents to track their kids. So, download and install the FamiSafe app to start tracking your kid's location.