Top 8 Tracking Devices and Apps for Kids
Gps Tracker for Kids
- Phone Location Tracker
- Mobile Tracker Apps
- Mobile Tracker Tips
No doubt, the globe is unsafe at the moment. So many reports are looming around regarding security crises in different nations. Everyone needs to be careful as nowhere is safe. Parents need to be extra careful and vigilant about their kids' whereabouts for security purposes.
There are several ways by which you could do that. Besides asking about their movements, you should monitor or track their locations from time to time. To do that, you can use a tracking device or app. These technologies are smart enough to provide real-time updates about your child's movement.
Lots of brands support this service. However, just a few offer quality results. In this article, we will look at the top 8 tracking apps and devices to use in 2023. Are you ready to see what our list entails? Read on!
Top 4 Tracking Devices for Kids
Tracking devices are smart technologies designed to help you stay connected with kids, older ones, or any relative. These tools are programmed to provide real-time location data at a remarkably high speed. Here are some trusted brands you can gift your kids if you wish to track their movements conveniently:
1. GPS Tracker Kids Tracking Watch
A GPS tracking wristwatch is one of the most beautiful items you can give your child. This device complements your kid's dressing & tells time accurately, while ensuring that you get real-time location updates. With this advanced technology, you can track your child's movement with minimum stress.
Some GPS tracking watches have two-way calling features which you can use to connect with your kids. One of the features sends real-time emergency alerts while the other lets you communicate with your child via call.
- Get real-time location data effortlessly.
- Comes with a two way calling feature.
- Easily track location from mobile or computer devices.
- Has a sleek interface which makes it environmentally friendly.
- Supports geofencing- a feature that alerts you when your kids leave restricted areas.
- You must connect a micro SIM Card from any US wireless service provider to use the device.
- Users may have to subscribe to use it.
2. Anti-Lost Bluetooth Tracking Locator
This Bluetooth technology is another great tool well-known for its efficient tracking services. Anti-Lost Bluetooth Tracking Locator provides that extra eye you need as it helps you track down your kids movement and send real-time reports promptly.
It's a simple tracking tool you can fix into your kids' launch pack, school bag, pocket and more. This lightweight tracking device has a detailed map display. It is very easy to operate. Anti-Lost Bluetooth Tracking Locator is water resistant, so you don't have to panic when it drops into a pool of water.
- It uses Bluetooth to send signals to connected devices.
- Anti-Lost Bluetooth Tracking Locator is a durable tracker which last forever with no battery life issues.
- It's simple to operate and fits into anything.
- Easy to connect with a mobile device.
- No battery required for usage.
- It finds it difficult sending reports when placed in an enclosed space.
For parents looking for a durable wearable mobile device to gift to their kids, Tinitell has got you covered. This tracking device is designed specifically for kids. It's a fully featured device that uses GPS and Bluetooth connectivity to track location.
Tinitell helps you track and manage your kiss's whereabouts with complete ease. Parents find this tool handy as it lets them connect with kids via their iOS or Android phones. It's one of the most effective tracking utilities on our list.
- Easily monitor your child's movement from an iOS or Android mobile device.
- Allows your child to host and respond to calls.
- Use the GPS technology to track your kid's location anytime any day.
- It's completely easy to use and is water resistant.
- Allows you to add more than 12 contact details.
- This smart device can last over a week when fully charged.
- Tinitell GPS tracker is very expensive.
- Requires cellular data connection to collect location signals and send over to the connected device.
Jiobit is the last tracking device on our list. It's a small device with long lasting battery life. This tool brings you closer to your kids by sending location reports within the shortest possible time. Jiobit fits into anywhere. Your kids can wear it on their backpack, launch bag, belt, shoes and more.
It's an intuitive device with shock and water resistance. Jiobit fetches location data and sends it over to your Android or iOS devices depending on the operating system you connected with it. It comes with a geofencing system, and other quality features.
- Provides you with real-time location data at a remarkably high speed.
- Simple to track your kids whereabouts without hassles.
- It's Android and iOS compatible.
- Get instant reports when kids leave geofenced areas.
- Comes with a comprehensive interface that you can understand.
- Doesn't support calling.
- It does not store location history.
Top 4 Tracking Apps for Kids
For parents who don't want to buy a tracking device, there are tracking apps you can install to monitor and control your child's movement. Some of them are listed below:
FamiSafe is a world leading tracking app that has delivered all its promises. From providing real time location updates to sending alerts when kids are leaving a restricted zone to restricting kid's access to certain apps or websites. This app is loaded with everything you need to manage your child's activity online and offline- one reason it's referred to as a parental control app.
It's simple to download, install and operate. FamiSafe is a very powerful app with no operating system limitations. You can also use it to track and control your child's screen time activity. Easily set time to use mobile gadgets and when to stop using it.
- Gives you full control over your child's movements and web activities.
- It has a sleek interface that allows you to track locations, block 18+ websites, and more with zero stress.
- Get real-time updates when kids leaves mapped zones- thanks to the geofencing feature.
- Works without operating system limitations as it connects with iOS, Android, Chromebook, Windows and Mac computers.
- FamiSafe is simple to set up.
- It allows you to track movement and web activity remotely.
- Most of the features are available in the premium version, so users must subscribe to access them.
Try for Free on Google Play and App Store!
- Web Filter & SafeSearch
- Screen Time Limit & Schedule
- Location Tracking & Driving Report
- App Blocker & App Activity Tracker
- YouTube & TikTok History Monitor & App Blocker
- Social Media Texts & Porn Images Alerts
- Works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, Chromebook
Here is another wonderful tracking app that gathers and sends location reports to connected devices. It's very easy-to-manage, fast and reliable. Besides location tracking, Spyic lets you connect with your kids via calls, provides detailed call history, and more.
Parents can track their child's social media activities as the app integrates with WhatsApp, and other platforms. Spyic grants you access to your kid's calendar so you can track their schedules. It permits you to view media files such as videos and photos without your kid's consent.
- Monitor, track and control social media accounts right from yo ur comfort zone.
- Easily track your children's call logs to see who they are talking to.
- It sends accurate location reports.
- Comes with stealth mode.
- Provides you with a web-based dashboard where you track and manage your kids activities.
- Spyic doesn't connect with computer systems.
3. My Family Tracker
This app is designed specifically for GPS tracking. It enables you to track anyone's location including your kids, siblings, and other relatives. It helps you collate location reports, organize them accordingly and send them to your iPhone, or Android phone. You can also receive reports on tablets.
My Family Tracker comes with a messaging feature which allows you to send and respond to texts from kids. It's an online platform that requires no installation. It offers cheap subscription plans.
- Easily gather location history.
- Supports fantastic features such as geofencing, stealth ping and more.
- Helps you to track the location of every family member on your list.
- Unlike other GPS tracking apps, My Family Tracker has an affordable subscription service.
- Supports limited GPS tracking features.
Lastly, we have Glympse, a simple app that shares your kid's location with you at a zero cost fee. This app tracks your child's whereabouts, and sends it to you in real-time.
- Send reports to connected devices from anywhere around the globe.
- A trustworthy location tracking app that requires no registration for operation.
- Supported on Android, Windows, and iOS devices.
- It send live tracking reports.
- Kids can easily delete and uninstall the app without parents' permission.
- It does not connect with Mac computer systems.
Having provided the best tracking apps and devices to use in 2023, which do you wish to invest in? We strongly advise that before making a decision, you check out the features of the app/device and the subscription pricing.