How to Find Someone's Location on Facebook
facebook location tracker
There are numerous ways to track someone in this digital era. You can do it with GPS, you can call them or you can spy them. It all depends on why you want to track them. If you plan to find someone's location on Facebook without his consent, Facebook tracking is one of the most effective methods. All you need is the right software and some details of the person you want to track.
How to find Facebook location?
"Nearby Friends" of Facebook is the function that will allow you to find someone's location on Facebook. It will be available in the coming weeks in the United States for iPhone and Android devices. You can activate or deactivate it at any time and limit who sees your location, allowing only the closest friends or family, for example, to see where you are. Both the user and their friends must activate Nearby Friends and choose to share their location to make it work.
With Nearby Friends, not only you are able to find someone's location on Facebook, you can also choose to share the location where you will be. When you share a location with friends, they can see the exact point where you are on a map. Those who activate the function, will regularly receive notifications advising them of the closeness of their friends. These notices will also appear in your news feed.
Following the wake of what is expected to arrive in the next big update of WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger is ahead and now allows you to see someone's location on Facebook messenger. It shows on a map our location live to our contacts.
Previously there was already the possibility of sending our location in the app, but now the information arrives on a map where we can see where exactly our friends are located. From Facebook, they point out that it is also an improvement in security, because, by monitoring our movements.
We can see someone's location on Facebook messenger at the time it is necessary and, although we can do the same to deactivate it, the automatic duration of the location is one hour. A small clock will appear on the map where our location appears to remember the remaining time of visibility.
To activate it, simply turn on the location button that will appear in the app. The new function also includes the possibility of creating the route between our location and the person to whom we have sent it, calculating the time it would take to get there.
At present, there are children who since 5 or 6 years are already browsing and have access to some of the fashionable social networks. Facebook only allows the opening of accounts from 13 years old. That is what it should be from the legal point of view. But there are many more things that also "should be". Or is a 13-year-old boy more prepared to manage his Facebook account than a 12-year-old and 364-day-old?
The ideal age is from 13 years and that is not because a young man of 13 years is already mature. It is the legal age for the company and it is the ideal age because if we authorized our children to open an account before 13 we would be teaching them to do something that would be illegal. However, starting at age 13, the ideal age depends on the personality and maturity of each child and young person in particular, and on the vision that their parents or responsible adults have about the maturity of that child or young person in particular.
The main danger to which our children and adolescents are exposed is privacy, and that is that our children are more likely to publish personal information and photographs, without thinking about the consequences that their publication can bring them. They can be easy prey for a pedophile, or simply have access to prohibited pages such as pornography.
Here are 10 tips depicted below to protect our kids on Facebook---
Use parental control tool
Try to use parental control tool such as FamiSafe. The perfect Facebook location tracker stands out for its many uses. Using it, you are able to set time limit and block Facebook, and track the cell phone usage activity of your kids'phone. Also, Through FamiSafe, you can detect all the explicit content from Facebook and FamiSafe let you add offensive words on your own to receive alerts from Facebook. FamiSafe also allows parents to see all the images on their smartphone. This will let you know what kind of photos are being downloaded.
Follow the age guidelines for the use of the network
Young people should not be allowed to open a Facebook account if they are not at least 13 years old, which is the minimum requirement of this social network. Also, take advantage of age-specific privacy protection layers.
Do not accept friend requests from strangers
Parents should often check the friendship requests their children receive.
Know what Facebook is and what tools it offers
Parents are frightened by the arrival of these social networks, especially Facebook, which they consider very bad despite using it. It is urgent to know for sure what it is and what tools it offers, especially security, privacy and profile management.
Parents and children should know and permanently review the privacy settings
The highest level of security and privacy that Facebook offers us is that we have the power to accept true friends.
Use the section "Who can connect with me?"
It is a direct access to the right of the name that allows controlling who can request friendship and define filters of the messages.
Know and use the section "Who can see my stuff?"
In this section, you can choose the users, what kind of publications are public and which ones are not, manage the content, access to the personal biography, among other things.
Use the "applications and sites" section
This is very important. It helps us control the information that is shared through other applications and the amount of information that other websites associated with Facebook can obtain.
Know and use the "Blocked Lists"
A great help because it allows, through security settings, to block people from accessing the profile and information that is published.
Use physical criteria in a virtual world
Just as in the real world we do not talk to strangers, we do not give information about who we are or what we do and we denounce those who bother or attack us, because we must have the same care in the virtual world, especially in social networks where it seems that the term "privacy" has ceased to exist.
The impulse of the social networks seems that it does not stop, there is no possible brake for the speed of expansion, intromission, and infoxication. And before this avalanche, the specialists point out the importance of the role of parents and teachers in the orientation and education of children and adolescents on the use of Facebook and in general of the Internet. As parents, we must be alert and informed in order to guide our children. FamiSafe as a Facebook location tracker makes it possible to protect our teens from the bad effects of Facebook.
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Parental Controls
- How to Stop Porn Addiction
- Stop Porn Addiction with Technology
- How to Stop Pornography Addiction for Kids
- Tips about How to Overcome Porn Addiction
- The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming Porn Addiction
- How to Break Porn Addiction: As Parents You Must Know
- What Can Parents Do to Help Kids Get Over Porn Addiction
- How to Get rid of Porn Addtiction
- Effective Ways to Beat Porn Addiction
- What is Porn Addiction & How to quit It
- Family Locator
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member or Share Your Location with Family
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone with Your Family
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- FamiSafe - The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App - Pros, Cons and Alternative
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps | Free GPS Tracker for Kids
- Great iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family