5 Ways to Track A Phone
how to track a phone
Want to know how to track a phone? Or perhaps how to track someone’s phone? Well, lucky for you the technology that exists today can help you out fairly quickly. There are some simple ways to track a phone and possibly even monitor the entire activity that happens on the screen. These tools can work wonders for parents who are looking to protect their child and keep them from bad influences. We take a look at five ways to track a phone below.
How to Track a Phone via Famisafe - $9.99/Month
If you’ve ever wondered ‘how to track a mobile phone’, then FamiSafe is exactly the thing you need. The app is fairly simple to use, and it shouldn’t be a problem for anyone to understand. The best thing about the app is that it’s available on multiple platforms. Moreover, the app comes in for free at both the stores.
Step 1: Download the app onto yours and your child’s smartphone
Step 2: Register for an account on your device. Use the same account to log in via your child’s phone.
Step 3: Adjust the settings according to your preferences. Make sure you turn on the Usage Access for FamiSafe on the kid’s phone.
Step 4: Enable Location Services and see the demo to ‘how to track a cell phone’. Finally, Start Tracking Your Child’s Activity!
How to Track a Cell Phone via Spyzie – Starts at $29.99/Month
Another popular app that can come to your rescue is Spyzie. The app also allows you to track SMS and calls along with the standard GPS activity. How to track someone’s phone, particularly the app chats you ask? Well, Spyzie can do that for you too! What we especially liked about the app is that you will not need to jailbreak or root your smartphone. Imagine all that functionality with such breeze!
Step 1: Register for an account with Spyzie
Step 2: Connect with a Target Device.
Step 3: Start Monitoring their activity.
How To Track Someone’s Phone By Hacking - Paid
Okay, so how to track a mobile phone? Well, the technology has been there for a while, but it was never available to the public legally. All you need to do is download the All-in-one mobile spy app from GPS tracker and install it on your phone. In fact, you do not even need an app for this to work. You can place an order from their website, and they will help you track the target phone (Android or iOS) instantly.
Step 1: Go to the order page on their website and fill in the necessary forms. You will also need to sign some legal formalities.
Step 2: After completing the order, the company sends you instructions about monitoring the target phone. You can make the necessary changes to the settings accordingly.
Step 3: Now you can track the location and online activity of the target phone right from your computer/smartphone.
Step 4: The app displays the name, location, as well as social media links to that person
How to Track My Lost iPhone - Free
Losing an $800 smartphone is the worst thing that can happen to someone today. Luckily for you, there is a way you can find your lost iPhone. But how to track my phone you ask? Well, the process is relatively simple. All you need to do is use the Find My iPhone feature.
Step 1: Turn on the Find My iPhone feature on your phone.
Step 2: Log into your iCloud account.
Step 3: Your phone will now appear on a map on the screen
Step 4: You can choose to erase your data remotely or lock your device if you think the data can get into the wrong hands. Alternatively, you can press a button that will make the phone ring if it is near you. This is Apple’s answer to the question ‘How To Track A Phone’.
How to Track my phone (Android) - Free
If you are a noob and do not want to go through the hassle of installing any apps, then this will certainly interest you. If you ever lose your Android smartphone, then Google provides an easy way to retrieve it. All you need to do is head to the Google Device Manager. If you were searching for answers to the question ‘how to track someone’s phone’ then this will still work for you. However, you will need their Google ID and password.
Step 1: Go to Google and search for ‘find my android phone’ or ‘Google Device Manager.’
Step 2: Enter in your Google ID along with Password.
Step 3: Now you will be able to see the last known location of your smartphone. If it is near you, perhaps under a pile of clothes then you can ask Google to ring it so you can find it. However, if you fear it might have been stolen, it is a good idea to erase all the data remotely.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can you track your phone if someone performs a factory data reset?
Of course, you can! Performing a factory data reset doesn’t change the fact that it is your smartphone. But how to track my phone you ask? Honestly, that is very simple. You can use your phone’s IMEI number that you find on the box. But that process isn’t exactly a breeze.
2. How to track a mobile phone using the IMEI number?
One fundamental thing you should have before we begin is your IMEI number. You can find it on the packaging box that your smartphone came in. When the IMEI number is transmitted to a telecom operators network, you can get an idea of where your phone is located.
3. How to track a cell phone if someone changes the Sim card?
If someone who stole your phone never performs a factory reset, the apps you might have installed will continue to work perfectly fine. Also, the tools like Find My iPhone and Google Device Manager will function the same way. That is however only true if they do not log in with a different account and deregister your old one. The IMEI number option then is the only hope there is for you.
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Family Locator
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member or Share Your Location with Family
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone with Your Family
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- FamiSafe - The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App - Pros, Cons and Alternative
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps | Free GPS Tracker for Kids
- Great iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family