How to Track Cell Phone Location by Number
Track Cell Phone Location by Number Free
- Phone Location Tracker
- Mobile Tracker Apps
- Mobile Tracker Tips
Can I track a phone’s location by just its number?
If you have the same question, this would be the last guide you need to read. It might surprise you, but it is indeed possible to track phone numbers free by using the right tools. There are third-party apps as well as the native carrier applications that can help you locate a device. However, not every free phone number tracker might meet your requirements. In this guide, we have picked the best free mobile number tracker options for you to free you from the trouble of picking the right one.
Table of Content
Part1: Why is Phone Number Tracker Necessary?
There would be different reasons for using a phone number tracker tool. From concerned parents to worried employers, everyone can use tools like these to know someone else's whereabouts. Here are some common scenarios.
- A lot of parents like to know the whereabouts of their kids remotely without letting them know to make sure that their kids do not go to dangerous places.
- Employers would like to access their employees' real-time location to check whether they are truthful or not.
- People in a relationship would like to track their spouse's location remotely to make sure they are faithful.
- Besides that, concerned individuals also like to track the location of their parents, siblings, friends, etc. to make sure that they can get to them if anything bad happened.
As you can see, there could be different reasons for using a free mobile number tracker. Any individual can use these tools to track phone number free without being detected.
Part2: How do you track cell phone locations?
There could be different ways to track a cell phone location. A lot of people believe that the targeted user must always turn on the GPS location on their device to be tracked. While this is true for some tools, a few applications can track a phone remotely without any hassle. Here are some common ways to track a cell phone.
- There are dedicated apps (like Locate Any Phone or GPS Tracker) that can work in the background even when the phone is not active or connected to the internet. These apps can be installed on the target device to get the exact coordinates of the user.
- Also, one can use a free phone number tracker website or app. Most of these tools would either call the number or send a text message. This helps them know the device's exact location without letting the targeted user know that they are being tracked.
- Some social apps (like Snapchat and Instagram) also help us track our friends. Though, the user can turn off these services anytime they want.
- There are also dedicated location-sharing apps that help us stay in touch with our circle.
- You can also install a bug on the target device and get the phone's real-time location remotely. Most of the users won't be able to detect its presence.
Part3: FamiSafe - A smart way to track a phone’s real-time location and get alert
One of the most reliable and popular tools out there that can let you track the real-time location of a device is FamiSafe. Without the need to root or jailbreak the device, you can easily monitor its location. Besides location tracking, the tool comes with tons of advanced features, making it an ideal parental control application for worried parents. Here are some of its amazing features.
- Web Filter & SafeSearch
- Screen Time Limit & Schedule
- Location Tracking & Driving Report
- App Blocker & App Activity Tracker
- YouTube History Monitor & Video Blocker
- Social Media Texts & Porn Images Alerts
- Works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, Chromebook
- FamiSafe can track the real-time location of a device remotely.
- Users can also know the past location records of the device through its dashboard.
- There is a geofencing feature as well so that you can get instant check-in and check-out alerts.
- Block (or unblock) unwanted apps and websites anytime you want on your own device remotely.
- Parents can restrict device usage and set time-based or place-based limitations for different occasions.
- Parents can also monitor the text messages and social platform information using FamiSafe's Explicit Content Detection feature on the Android device.
- No need to handle everything on your kid's phone. Once the app is installed, you can make set everything on your own device flexibly.
- FamiSafe is compatible with iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Mac, and Windows devices. Parents can use one FamiSafe account to monitor the location of up to 30 devices.
Part4: How to track a phone number for free?
There are times when we are not able to physically access the device or install any tracking app. Sometimes, users simply wish to track phone numbers free instantly. To do the same, you can use these options.
1. Mobile Number Locator
If you have an Android device, then you can use this free phone number tracker. It has an easy to use interface. Simply enter the mobile number you wish to track and get the location of the device.
- The app will let you know the time and location of the device's last activity.
- Supports Google Maps.
- It works in major countries like the USA, Canada, India, etc.
- Comes with additional features like caller ID.
- Free but contains in-app ads.
Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sri.mobilenumberlocator&hl=en
2. Mobile Number Tracker Pro
Just like Android, there are tons of mobile number trackers for iPhone as well. Mobile Number Tracker Pro is a free phone number tracker that will certainly meet your basic requirements.
- It supports the number of tracking in more than 200 countries.
- You will get detailed information for a phone number.
- The real-time tracking is not that good.
- Users can customize the interface.
Get it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobile-number-tracker-pro/id996473985?mt=8
3. Mobile Number Tracker
This free mobile number tracker website certainly lives up to its name. You can just visit any device's website, provide the phone number you wish to track and get detailed results.
- Compatible with every device and supports millions of phone numbers
- You can also get the location of a vehicle, landline, etc.
- Free and easy to use
4. Online GPS Phone Tracker
This is another popular website that you can try to track phone number free. It is extremely easy to use and won’t require any prior registrations.
- Users need to provide the country, carrier, and phone number to track the device.
- Results are quite accurate and fast
- Works on all devices without any hassle
5. Caller ID and Number Locator
This is a more advanced app that serves different purposes. The app is compatible with all the leading Android devices (Android 4.0.3 and higher versions). It has a native free phone number tracker that you can use without any trouble.
- Only a phone number is needed to track its location.
- As of now, it can track a phone’s location in more than 12 thousand cities worldwide.
- Advanced features like caller ID, route logging, and more.
- Freely available with in-app ads
Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droid.caller.id.phone.number.location&hl=en
[Video Guide]How to track your kids' location?
Now when you know how to track phone number free, you can easily get the whereabouts of your family, friends, employees, etc. Go ahead and pick the free mobile number tracker from these options. To get the best results from a free phone number tracker, you can simply give FamiSafe a try. You can create your account for free on FamiSafe’s website and learn more about its amazing features.