5 Methods to Track a Lost Phone (Android and iPhone)
how to track a lost phone
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Parental Controls
- How to Stop Porn Addiction
- Stop Porn Addiction with Technology
- How to Stop Pornography Addiction for Kids
- Tips about How to Overcome Porn Addiction
- The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming Porn Addiction
- How to Break Porn Addiction: As Parents You Must Know
- What Can Parents Do to Help Kids Get Over Porn Addiction
- How to Get rid of Porn Addtiction
- Effective Ways to Beat Porn Addiction
- What is Porn Addiction & How to quit It
- Family Locator
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member or Share Your Location with Family
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone with Your Family
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- FamiSafe - The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App - Pros, Cons and Alternative
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps | Free GPS Tracker for Kids
- Great iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family
“How to track a lost phone? I have lost my new iPhone and I don’t know how to find it. Can someone help me find lost phone?”
Lately, we have got a lot of queries like this from our readers who have lost their smartphones. To help you, we have decided to come up with an extensive guide on how to track a lost phone. It doesn’t matter if you have lost an Android or an iPhone the truth is that it can easily be tracked. Though, you would need the right tools to locate it. When I lost my phone, I explored some of the solutions to track lost cell phone as well. Let’s proceed and get to know more about lost phone tracker in detail.
5 methods to find a lost phone using lost phone tracker
To help you to know how to locate lost phone, we have handpicked the 5 best solutions here.
FamiSafe is undoubtedly the best way to find lost Android phone remotely. It can track the device on a real-time basis. Therefore, you would get its exact location without much trouble.
- FamiSafe tracks the real-time location of an Android & iOS device
- You can also view the past location routes and get instant alerts whenever the device leaves the specified geofences.
- No need to root the target device
- Just access it once and install the tracking app on the phone
- You can track lost Android phone & iphone remotely via its mobile app.
- Only $9.9 a month for multi monitoring and 3 free days trial on app store
To learn how to track a lost phone using FamiSafe, you can simply follow these easy steps:
- Install FamiSafe on both parent and kid's phones.
- Register a FamiSafe account inside the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
- Connect and monitor kid's phone from parent's phone using Famisafe. Specify the type of device you wish to track and provide some additional information. Make some settings on both Kid's and parent's phones.
- FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start to locate lost phone now.
- From the left panel, visit the “Live Location” feature. Here, you will get the real-time location of the device and the past location records.
If you have an Android device, then you can take the assistance of the Find my Device feature to locate it. It is developed by Google and can help us track lost Android phone remotely. Whenever I wish to track my lost phone, this is the first thing that I do. To learn how to find lost android phone, follow these steps:
- Go to Play Store and download the “Find my Device” app on your device.
- Alternatively, you can also go to your device Settings > Security and turn on the option of “Remotely locate this device”.
- Now, whenever you wish to locate your device, go to Google’s Find my Device website and log-in to the Google account that is linked to the device.
- Select the device that you wish to track. The interface will automatically locate it for you.
- You can zoom in to get the exact location of the device. From here, you can also ring, lock, or wipe the device remotely.
Similar to Google, Apple also provides a seamless solution to track lost iPhone as well. The Find my iPhone is a dedicated service that can help you locate your lost or stolen device. To learn how to track a lost phone, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to your device’s iCloud Settings and tap on “Find my iPhone”. Turn the feature on so that you can locate the device remotely.
- Now, whenever you wish to track lost iPhone, go to the official website of iCloud and log-in to the account that is linked to your phone.
- From its welcome screen, launch the “Find my iPhone” interface.
- Select the device that you wish to locate from the dropdown option.
- The interface will provide its exact location with some other features.
Find my Friends is a social location sharing feature that is developed by Apple. After enabling the location sharing feature among friends, it becomes pretty easy to locate them. Therefore, it is recommended to share your location with a few friends so that you can take their help to locate your phone remotely. You can track lost iPhone using Find my Friends by following these steps:
- Firstly, launch the Find my Friends app on your iPhone and tap on your profile.
- Turn on the “Share my location” feature.
- Go back to its welcome screen and tap on “Add Friends”.
- Select the friends with whom you wish to share your location and send them an invite.
- Once it is done, you can start sharing your location with your friends. Whenever your iPhone is lost, they can launch the Find my Friends app and track lost iPhone remotely.
If you have a Samsung phone, then you can also use the Find my Mobile service to learn how to track a lost phone. Though the service is exclusive to Samsung users and won’t work with other Android devices. Nevertheless, it can help you locate your lost phone remotely without much hassle. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Go to your device’s Settings > Accounts and log-in to your Samsung Account. If you don’t have a Samsung account, then you can create a new one instead.
- To locate the phone, go to the Find my Mobile website on any device. Log-in to the Samsung account that is linked to the target device.
- Select your Samsung device from the dashboard and go to the “Locate my Mobile” feature from the left panel.
- Here, you can view the real-time location of the device remotely.
Whenever I wish to know how to find a lost phone, I use FamiSafe. This is because it provides the exact and real-time location of the device. Also, by getting the record of the past locations, I can easily track my phone and locate lost phone. Furthermore, it also provides instant SIM change notifications as well. With so many features, it is certainly a must-have application that every user should try. Feel free to create your FamiSafe account and to share this guide with your friends to teach them how to track a lost phone as well.