How to Track Your Kid's iPhone without App
how to track an iphone
How to Track Your Kid's iPhone without App
“How to track an iPhone without using unwanted apps? I want to learn how to locate iPhone used by my kids, but I can’t find an ideal solution.”
If you have a query like this about an iPhone tracker, then you are not the only one. Almost every concerned parent would like to find iPhone location of their kids. The good news is that there are a handful of tools that can help you obtain their location on your system. In this guide, we will briefly discuss these solutions and provide quick tutorials for each of them. Read on and learn how to track an iPhone right away.
5 Methods to find iPhone location
For your convenience, we have handpicked the five best ways to find iPhone location. Let’s uncover them one by one.
FamiSafe is one of the best parental control and monitoring software that every concerned individual should use. You can track the past location of your kids. You can simply install Famisafe on your kid's iPhone during the installation, but you don't need accessing the device once you done all the settings.
Besides location history, you can also access all activities on your kid's iPhone. Also, you don’t need to jailbreak the device to use FamiSafe. To use this iPhone tracker, you can simply follow these steps:
- Install FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
- Register a FamiSafe account within the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
- Connect and monitor kid's phone from parent's phone using Famisafe.
- That’s it! FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now! Go to its mobile app and access the crucial details related to the target iPhone, including its location history.
In this way, you can easily learn how to track an iPhone without accessing the device or being detected by the user.
Find my iPhone is the native solution provided by Apple to find iPhone location remotely. The service is a part of iCloud and is used to locate lost or stolen devices. Nevertheless, if you know the iCloud account credentials of your kids, then you can use this solution as well. To learn how to locate iPhone, follow these steps:
- Before you proceed, make sure that the Find my iPhone service is turned on. Go to the device Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone and turn it on.
- Now, to use this iPhone tracker, go to iCloud’s official website and log-in to the account that is already linked to the device.
- From the home page of iCloud, select the “Find my iPhone” service.
- Here, you will get a list of all the linked devices to that iCloud account. From the top dropdown menu, select the target device.
- In no time, its exact location will be displayed on the screen.
Another device tracking tool that you can try is mSpy. The popular iPhone tracker might not be compatible with all the leading iOS devices, but it will certainly meet your basic requirements. As of now, it is compatible with iOS 7 – 8.4 and iOS 9.0-9.1. Therefore, if you wish to find iPhone location of the latest devices running on iOS 11, then this might not be a good option. Also, you would have to jailbreak the target device to track its location. To learn how to track an iPhone using mSpy, follow these steps:
- To start with, go to the official website of mSpy and buy its subscription. You have to specify the type of target device and create your mSpy account as well.
- After creating your account, access the target device and jailbreak it. To do this, you need to use any jailbreaking software.
- Once the Cydia app is installed, launch it and go to the official website of mSpy to download the tracking app.
- Install the app and log-in with your account credentials. Grant the app the needed permissions.
- In the end, you can just go to the web-based dashboard of mSpy to find iPhone location remotely.
Although Google location is not the default feature in iPhone, a lot of users prefer it instead. If your kids are also using the Google location service, then you can access their location history as well. While this won’t let you find iPhone location on a real-time basis, you can easily check their past location records. To use Google Timeline as an iPhone tracker, follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to Google Maps and log-in to the Google account that is linked to the target device.
- Click on the hamburger icon on the top and select the “Timeline” feature.
- This will provide a detailed view of the location timeline of the connected device. You can change the dates and obtain vital details about the routes taken by the user.
As you know, every phone has a unique IMEI number. Therefore, you can take its assistance to find iPhone location as well. Though, this would be a more tedious approach than the above-mentioned solution. Also, not every IMEI iPhone tracker might yield the desired results.
Firstly, you need to know the IMEI number of the target device. You can obtain it by dialing *#06# from the device. Once the IMEI number is displayed on the screen, note it somewhere else.
After that, you can use any IMEI tracker (online or software) to know the location of the device. For instance, TrackIMEI is one of these tools that you can use to learn how to track an iPhone with its IMEI number.
Now when you know how to locate iPhone in 5 different ways, you can certainly find iPhone location remotely. Out of all these options, FamiSafe provides the most reliable and secure way to track an iPhone remotely. The iPhone tracker comes with tons of other features as well and will let you know how your kids use their smartphones without being detected. Go ahead and create your free FamiSafe account to learn more about its amazing features.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension