How to Track Your Kid's iPhone without App
How to Track an iPhone
- Phone Location Tracker
- Mobile Tracker Apps
- Mobile Tracker Tips
How to Track Your Kid's iPhone without App
"How to track an iPhone without using unwanted apps? I want to learn how to locate the iPhone used by my kids, but I can't find an ideal solution."
If you have a query like this about an iPhone tracker, then you are not the only one. Almost every concerned parent would like to find the iPhone location of their kids. The good news is that there are a handful of tools that can help you obtain their location on your system. In this guide, we will briefly discuss these solutions and provide quick tutorials for each of them. Read on and learn how to track an iPhone right away.
4 Methods to find iPhone location
For your convenience, we have handpicked the four best ways to find the iPhone location. Let's uncover them one by one.
1. Find my iPhone
Find my iPhone is the native solution provided by Apple to find iPhone location remotely. The service is a part of iCloud and is used to locate lost or stolen devices. Nevertheless, if you know the iCloud account credentials of your kids, you can use this solution to locate your kid's iPhone location. To learn how to locate the iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Before you proceed, make sure that the Find my iPhone service is turned on. Go to the device Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone and turn it on.
2. Now, to use this iPhone tracker, go to iCloud's official website and log-in to the account that is already linked to the device.
3. From the home page of iCloud, select the "Find my iPhone" service.
4. Here, you will get a list of all the linked devices to that iCloud account. From the top dropdown menu, select the target device.
5. In no time, its exact location will be displayed on the screen.
The disadvantage of Find my iPhone is that you will need to have your kid's iCloud account and password. Yet, most kids are unwilling to give over this information to parents.
2. Google Location
Although Google's location is not the default feature on the iPhone, a lot of users prefer it instead. If your kids are also using the Google location service, you can access their location history. While this won't let you find the iPhone location on a real-time basis, you can easily check their past location records. To use Google Timeline as an iPhone tracker, follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to Google Maps and log-in to the Google account that is linked to the target device.
- Click on the hamburger icon on the top and select the "Timeline" feature.
- This will provide a detailed view of the location timeline of the connected device. You can change the dates and obtain vital details about the routes taken by the user.
If your kids have an iPhone as their first phone, they are not likely to have a Google account themselves. Parents will need to create an account for them if they would like to use Google Location. Moreover, this location tracking service is not real-time. You may always be one step behind your kids.
3. Track iPhone by IMEI
As you know, every phone has a unique IMEI number. Therefore, you can take its assistance to find the iPhone location as well. Though, this would be a more tedious approach than the above-mentioned solution. Also, not every IMEI iPhone tracker might yield the desired results.
Firstly, you need to know the IMEI number of the target device. You can obtain it by dialing *#06# from the device. Once the IMEI number is displayed on the screen, note it somewhere else.
After that, you can use an IMEI tracker (online or software) to know the device's location. For instance, TrackIMEI is one of these tools that you can use to learn how to track an iPhone with its IMEI number.
FamiSafe - the powerful iPhone family locator for parents
FamiSafe is one of the best parental control and monitoring software that every concerned parent should use. With FamiSafe, You can track the real-time location of your kids. You can simply install Famisafe on your kid's iPhone and complete the initial setup, but you don't need to access the device once you have done all the settings.
Let's check how FamiSafe helps parents locate their kid's devices.
- Real-time location tracking: Allow parents to check their kid's live location to ensure that their kids are in safe places.
- Location history: FamiSafe will automatically record the target device's location history. Parents can get to know where the kids had been to and check if their kids were in the places they were supposed to be.
- Geofences: Set up different zones to get notified when kids enter or leave the area.
- Web Filter & SafeSearch
- Screen Time Limit & Schedule
- Location Tracking & Driving Report
- App Blocker & App Activity Tracker
- YouTube History Monitor & Video Blocker
- Social Media Texts & Porn Images Alerts
- Works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire
Besides location tracking, you can also set up a screen time limit, block apps, monitor YouTube content on your kid's iPhone. Also, you don't need to jailbreak the device to use FamiSafe. To use this iPhone tracker, you can simply follow these steps:
1. Install FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
2. Register a FamiSafe account within the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account applies to both devices.
3. Connect and monitor the kid's phone from the parent's phone using Famisafe.
4. That's it! FamiSafe is the most reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control, in-app purchase blocking and more. You can start your tracking now! Go to its mobile app and access the crucial details related to the target iPhone, including its location history.
In this way, you can easily learn how to track an iPhone without accessing the device or being detected by the user. If you are also looking for ways to track an Android device, you can get more details about how to track an Android phone from iPhone.
Now when you know how to locate the iPhone in 4 different ways, you can certainly find the iPhone location remotely. Out of all these options, FamiSafe provides the most reliable and secure way to track an iPhone remotely. The iPhone tracker comes with tons of other features as well and will let you know how your kids use their smartphones without being detected. Go ahead and create your free FamiSafe account to learn more about its amazing features.