How to Track Your Kid's iPhone without App
how to track an iphone
How to Track Your Kid's iPhone without App
“How to track an iPhone without using unwanted apps? I want to learn how to locate iPhone used by my kids, but I can’t find an ideal solution.”
If you have a query like this about an iPhone tracker, then you are not the only one. Almost every concerned parent would like to find iPhone location of their kids. The good news is that there are a handful of tools that can help you obtain their location on your system. In this guide, we will briefly discuss these solutions and provide quick tutorials for each of them. Read on and learn how to track an iPhone right away.
5 Methods to find iPhone location
For your convenience, we have handpicked the five best ways to find iPhone location. Let’s uncover them one by one.
FamiSafe is one of the best parental control and monitoring software that every concerned individual should use. You can track the past location of your kids. You can simply install Famisafe on your kid's iPhone during the installation, but you don't need accessing the device once you done all the settings.
Besides location history, you can also access all activities on your kid's iPhone. Also, you don’t need to jailbreak the device to use FamiSafe. To use this iPhone tracker, you can simply follow these steps:
- Install FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
- Register a FamiSafe account within the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
- Connect and monitor kid's phone from parent's phone using Famisafe.
- That’s it! FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now! Go to its mobile app and access the crucial details related to the target iPhone, including its location history.
In this way, you can easily learn how to track an iPhone without accessing the device or being detected by the user.
Find my iPhone is the native solution provided by Apple to find iPhone location remotely. The service is a part of iCloud and is used to locate lost or stolen devices. Nevertheless, if you know the iCloud account credentials of your kids, then you can use this solution as well. To learn how to locate iPhone, follow these steps:
- Before you proceed, make sure that the Find my iPhone service is turned on. Go to the device Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone and turn it on.
- Now, to use this iPhone tracker, go to iCloud’s official website and log-in to the account that is already linked to the device.
- From the home page of iCloud, select the “Find my iPhone” service.
- Here, you will get a list of all the linked devices to that iCloud account. From the top dropdown menu, select the target device.
- In no time, its exact location will be displayed on the screen.
Another device tracking tool that you can try is mSpy. The popular iPhone tracker might not be compatible with all the leading iOS devices, but it will certainly meet your basic requirements. As of now, it is compatible with iOS 7 – 8.4 and iOS 9.0-9.1. Therefore, if you wish to find iPhone location of the latest devices running on iOS 11, then this might not be a good option. Also, you would have to jailbreak the target device to track its location. To learn how to track an iPhone using mSpy, follow these steps:
- To start with, go to the official website of mSpy and buy its subscription. You have to specify the type of target device and create your mSpy account as well.
- After creating your account, access the target device and jailbreak it. To do this, you need to use any jailbreaking software.
- Once the Cydia app is installed, launch it and go to the official website of mSpy to download the tracking app.
- Install the app and log-in with your account credentials. Grant the app the needed permissions.
- In the end, you can just go to the web-based dashboard of mSpy to find iPhone location remotely.
Although Google location is not the default feature in iPhone, a lot of users prefer it instead. If your kids are also using the Google location service, then you can access their location history as well. While this won’t let you find iPhone location on a real-time basis, you can easily check their past location records. To use Google Timeline as an iPhone tracker, follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to Google Maps and log-in to the Google account that is linked to the target device.
- Click on the hamburger icon on the top and select the “Timeline” feature.
- This will provide a detailed view of the location timeline of the connected device. You can change the dates and obtain vital details about the routes taken by the user.
As you know, every phone has a unique IMEI number. Therefore, you can take its assistance to find iPhone location as well. Though, this would be a more tedious approach than the above-mentioned solution. Also, not every IMEI iPhone tracker might yield the desired results.
Firstly, you need to know the IMEI number of the target device. You can obtain it by dialing *#06# from the device. Once the IMEI number is displayed on the screen, note it somewhere else.
After that, you can use any IMEI tracker (online or software) to know the location of the device. For instance, TrackIMEI is one of these tools that you can use to learn how to track an iPhone with its IMEI number.
Now when you know how to locate iPhone in 5 different ways, you can certainly find iPhone location remotely. Out of all these options, FamiSafe provides the most reliable and secure way to track an iPhone remotely. The iPhone tracker comes with tons of other features as well and will let you know how your kids use their smartphones without being detected. Go ahead and create your free FamiSafe account to learn more about its amazing features.
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Family Locator
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member or Share Your Location with Family
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone with Your Family
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- FamiSafe - The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App - Pros, Cons and Alternative
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps | Free GPS Tracker for Kids
- Great iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family