How to Track A Person's Location
how to track a person
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Parental Controls
- How to Stop Porn Addiction
- Stop Porn Addiction with Technology
- How to Stop Pornography Addiction for Kids
- Tips about How to Overcome Porn Addiction
- The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming Porn Addiction
- How to Break Porn Addiction: As Parents You Must Know
- What Can Parents Do to Help Kids Get Over Porn Addiction
- How to Get rid of Porn Addtiction
- Effective Ways to Beat Porn Addiction
- What is Porn Addiction & How to quit It
- Family Locator
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member or Share Your Location with Family
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone with Your Family
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- FamiSafe - The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App - Pros, Cons and Alternative
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps | Free GPS Tracker for Kids
- Great iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family
Every time you listen to the news or read a media publication online, you hear about the dangers that plague our global society. Whether it’s people being attacked in the streets, people going missing or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time, you’d be forgiven for thinking that danger lurks around every corner.
However, while these situations are widespread, when it comes to protecting our loved ones, there are solutions available that can help us to minimize the dangers. This comes in the form of location tracking; the practice of setting up devices that can track a person’s location in real time, providing you with all the information you need to protect that person’s well-being.
For example, if you’re a parent, tracking your child’s location can prevent many dangerous situations that your child could find themselves in. This could be wandering off while you’re out in town, making sure they say where they are when they are out with friends, and ensuring they don’t risk going into places that they shouldn’t.
Another case is if you’re an employer whose employees travel for work. By tracking their employee device, you can make sure that they’re actually working when they should be and not wasting time while they’re on the clock.
Whatever your reason for tracking a person’s location, today we’re going to explore three methods you can complete this task effectively and most accurately.
3 Methods to Track a Person’s Location
Below, you’ll find the three most effective methods for accurately tracking somebody’s location in real-time.
The vast majority of us have smartphone devices with us at all times, making this an effective way to track a person’s location using the GPS technology that is built into the device. FamiSafe is the leading mobile monitoring solution that’s compatible with both iOS and Android devices and can provide real-time updates on somebody’s location.
You can sign up for a free trial period to get you started and then continue using the service by paying the competitive monthly fee. The installation is quick and simple by following the onscreen installation process which helps you install the software which will then remain invisible on the device of your choice.
Once installed, you’ll be able to access your online dashboard from your own mobile device or desktop computer browser from anywhere in the world, giving you unrestricted access to their location information.
The main feature you’ll be able to access is the real-time location, so you can see exactly where the person is any time. What’s more, you’ll also be able to see their location history, so where that person has been, what places they have gone into and what times they were in those places, all on an incredibly easy to read Google Map-like map.
You’ll also have access to the geo-fencing feature. This means you’ll be able to set up areas on the map where don’t want the person to go. If the device is detected outside of this geo-fenced area, you’ll receive a notification telling that it’s happening.
Furthermore, FamiSafe gives you the ability to remotely block access to any application on the device, set up schedules which limits the device’s usage, block access to websites as you place and view all of the internet activity that takes place through the device, giving you all the information you need when it comes to experiencing a complete mobile monitoring service.
If you’re looking for a physical tracker that doesn’t rely on tracking a mobile’s data, you can simply invest in the services of a comprehensive GPS location tracker such as AngelSense. This is a complete GPS tracking solution that provides up to date location information directly and securely to your mobile through the dedicated app or to your desktop computer.
With this tracker, you’ll be provided with updates every ten seconds, and have access to a range of tracker information, including the routes they have taken in the past, the times and even the speed they are traveling at.
However, the leading feature of this device is the two-way communication function. This means you’ll be able to talk to the receiver at any time and they’ll be able to talk back; perfect if they’re in danger and need to get hold of you. In real danger? You’ll be able to listen in on what’s happening around the device, so you’ll know exactly what’s going on.
With instant notifications for when the person enters an unfamiliar area and a customizable look, so the tracker fits in with the person’s clothes, this is easily the leading solution in this market niche.
The final method you can use to track somebody’s location is using the Find My Phone service that comes as standard on any modern-day device. If you’re using an iPhone, this feature is simply called Find My iPhone. On an Android device, it’s known as Find My Phone, which runs through the Google software.
Of course, for this service to work you’re going to need access to the person’s email address and password which is connected to the device. However, as a parent, partner or employer, this shouldn’t be too difficult.
Simply sign into these services, and you’ll be able to see the exact location of the device, as well as a limited view of their device’s history which timestamps and location information.
As you can see, when it comes to tracking somebody’s location, this isn’t just restricted to the governments and hackers of this world, but to you when you’re looking for the best way to look after your loved ones.
FamiSafe will always remain our top choice when it comes to mobile tracking and monitoring, so sign up for your free trial today to get started immediately.