How to see someone’s Location on iPhone
iphone location history
In the last few years, it has become quite easy to find someone’s location on iPhone. While the iOS devices are known to be quite secure, they are also becoming more social. In fact, Apple also provides some native features to check location on iPhone of our friends. Furthermore, there are a few third-party tools that can help us extract the iPhone location history of the target device. In this guide, we will let you know how to find someone’s location on iPhone in different ways.
3 methods to see someone's location on iPhone
While there are numerous techniques to check location on iPhone, we have handpicked the three best methods here.
FamiSafe is one of the best ways to extract the iPhone location history of a device remotely and that too without being detected. The parental monitoring app can help you get vital details of a device. You can even restrict the device usage and block apps on an Android device. Even the iOS version of the app comes with tons of features. For instance, you can extract browsing history, location history, app usage logs, etc. In this way, you can know how your kids are using their iPhone. To check location on iPhone using FamiSafe, follow these steps:
- To start with, go to App Store or Google Play to download and install FamiSafe on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
- Register a FamiSafe account within the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
- Connect and monitor kid's phone from parent's phone using Famisafe.
- That’s it! Once you have completed the setup, you can extract iPhone location history by visiting its app. FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now!
You can access FamiSafe’s control panel remotely on any device. Also, you can use its mobile app to track another phone remotely. Not just to check location on iPhone, you can obtain tons of other details related to the device as well. The location tab will provide the past locations of the target iPhone so that you can keep a check on your kids without being detected.
Find my iPhone is the native service provided by Apple. The feature majorly helps us locate our lost or stolen iPhone. It is integrated with iCloud and can be used to locate an iPhone through its website. Therefore, if you wish to check location on iPhone, then the target device should be linked to your iCloud account. Ideally, you can follow these steps to find someone’s location on iPhone using the Find my iPhone service.
- Firstly, you need to set up the Find my iPhone feature. To do this, go to the device Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone and turn in on.
- Now, whenever you wish to check location on iPhone, go to the official website of iCloud. Log-in to the iCloud account that is linked to the target device.
- From the welcome screen of iCloud, go to the “Find my iPhone” option.
- Here, you will get a list of all the devices linked to the account. Simply select the device you wish to locate.
This will display the exact location of the iOS device. While the service is quite easy to use, it has a drawback. The user of the device can switch it on or off anytime they want. Unlike FamiSafe, your kids can sometimes fool you or simply turn the feature off.
While Find my iPhone is used to locate one’s own device, Find my Friend is a social location-sharing feature provided by Apple. Firstly, users need to enable location sharing among each other. Once it is turned on, they can check location on iPhone of their friends and family. To use Find my Friends, you need to have an iOS device as well. If you wish to learn how to find someone’s location on iPhone with Find my Friends, follow these steps:
- In order to access Find my Friends, you need to enable the service first. Launch the Find my Friends app on your device and go to your profile. From here, turn on the location sharing feature.
- Now, go back and tap on the “Add Friends” option. Provide the name of the person you wish to add.
- Select the contact and send them an add request. You can also choose how you wish to share the location. In most of the cases, it is indefinite.
- To complete the process, take the target device and accept the request. Also, enable location sharing on the device by following the same technique.
- Furthermore, you can enable notifications on your kid’s smartphone as well. In this way, you can get alerts whenever they leave or arrive.
- Once you have completed the setup, you can simply check location on iPhone using the app. It will display the location of all the added friends on a map. You can tap on a contact to know their accurate location.
Find my Friends is a smart and hassle-free way to find someone’s location on iPhone. Though, your kids might turn off the location sharing feature whenever they want. This is why FamiSafe is a more suited option to obtain iPhone location history without any complication.
Now when you know three different ways to find someone’s location on iPhone, you can easily track your friends and family remotely. Out of all the options, FamiSafe is the recommended choice of almost all the parents. Since it is a complete parental control and monitoring app, it will let you know how your kids use their smartphones remotely. Go ahead and create your FamiSafe account and check location on iPhone of others without even getting noticed.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension