Know More About Disturbing Content on Social Media
Get Automatic Alerts for Potential Issues
Monitor Multiple Social Media at Once
No need to check your kids' social accounts anymore; using FamiSafe to monitor 7+ social platforms all at once.
- Easy steps to connect kid's social accounts.
- Support YouTube Content Detection on iOS.
- Support SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Messenger Lite, Instagram, Twitter, Kik, Gmail, or YouTube monitoring on Android.
Customize the Suspicious Words
Teens' popular slang is evolving. Better keep up with their pace by managing suspicious word settings.
- Choose the category of the suspicious word you concern about monitoring.
- Add suspicious words to our keyword base to better protect our kids.
- Enable/disable monitoring on different categories of suspicious words easily.
YouTube Control & Detect
Free yourself from the trouble of checking your kid's YouTube browser history constantly. Get alerts on things that you are concerned about.
- Categorize the potential issues of a YouTube video.
- List potential issues found on your kid's YouTube watch list.
- Block YouTube video or channel from kid's access.
FamiSafe has won awards from The National Parenting Center, National Parenting Product Awards, and Mom's Choice Awards in 2020 and 2021.
Get Started with FamiSafe in 3 Steps
Register a FamiSafe account via our website or app.
Download FamiSafe on your phone and your kid's Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows or Mac devices.
Complete setup on both devices.
Set restrictions on kid's devices via FamiSafe on your phone.
Download FamiSafe on your kid's device to get started.
More Features of FamiSafe
Manage up to 30 devices and cross platform
More Parenting Tips for Getting Rid of Explicit Words
Let them know that words can hurt
Sometimes kids just find it fun to use a strong word without understanding its meaning. Parents should let kids know that words can hurt one's feeling and better not use them carelessly.
Find a substitute word
Find a substitute word to help your kids express their emotion instead of using curse or explicit words. Let your kids choose their own substitute words.
Limit exposure to explicit words
Kids get exposed to explicit words via TV shows, movies, games, and social media platforms. Parents should have a close inspection of them and choose the most proper one for them.
Children model things that parents do. As a parent, you should set up a role model by not using curse words or explicit words in front of your kids.
Create a strong word-free environment
Ask everyone in your house not to use strong words, curse words, or explicit words to create a strong word-free environment at home for kids.
Know your kid's friends
Friends have a great influence on our behave. If your kids are hanging out with friends that love to curse, they will start to use explicit words unconsciously.