Know What Parents' Concerns for Kid's Screen Time
Empowering You to Supervise Your Kid's Screen Time
Know the Screen Usage
Get the details of kid's screen time remotely.
- Learn how much time kids spend on their devices per day, week, or month.
- Check how much time has been spent on a specific app.
- Know the apps they used most or which period they used the phone most.
Apply Screen Time Restriction
Get more off-screen time for your kids by manually block their devices.
- Remotely block or unblock your kid's digital device to help them manage their screen time.
- Set up daily or recurring screen time limit to restrict phone usage.
- Customize the blocked app list to whitelist certain apps during the lockdown.
Cultivate a Good Digital Habit
Avoid digital addiction by setting up restrictions on kid's devices.
- Schedule to block chosen apps or the devices at a specific period of the day.
- Set screen time restrictions around specific places like home, school.
- Set the schedule to repeat on the chosen date.
FamiSafe has won awards from The National Parenting Center, National Parenting Product Awards, and Mom’s Choice Awards in 2020.
Get Started with FamiSafe in 3 Steps
Register a FamiSafe account via our website or app.
Download FamiSafe on your phone and your kid's Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows or Mac devices.
Complete setup on both devices.
View & set restrictions on kid's devices via the app on your phone.
Download FamiSafe on your kid's device to get started.
More Features of FamiSafe
Manage up to 30 devices and cross platform
More Parenting Tips for Restrict Kids Screen Time
Show them the facts
Show your kids the facts and consequences of too much screen time. The facts will speak for themselves.
Sign an agreement
Initiate and sign a family agreement about screen usage and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Encourage outdoor activities
Encourage your kids to get out and take outdoor activities instead of sitting at home and playing on their phones.
Allow kids to earn extra screen time
Screen time can serve as a reward for kids if they behave or complete a certain task.
Keep digital devices in open places
Keeping digital devices like phones, tablets, computers, game consoles from kids' bedroom to ensure they have a good rest.
Trust your kids
Sometimes, parents need to trust their kids and give them the right to regulate their screen usage.