3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
how to track mobile location
There are a handful of ways on how you can track a mobile location. Today, in this time, finding a lost smartphone is not a rocket science. All it needs is an active internet connection in order to get transit to your phone and FamiSafe to be downloaded and installed into the device. Whatever the situation might be, FamiSafe will track your mobile location and recover it back.
However, unfortunately, if you don’t know how to track a cell phone location and you don’t have FamiSafe installed, there are two other ways you can easily recover your mobile phone. Scroll down and familiarize yourself on how you can track mobile location easily.
How to track mobile location via FamiSafe
FamiSafe is a dedicated parental control app and it’s available on both iOS and Android gadgets. It enables parents to track their child’s location, block apps and set screen time limits, making your life easier as a parent. Using this app, you no longer need to worry about your child accessing the internet through their phone. Here’s how to track a cell phone location via FamiSafe:
Step 1: Install FamiSafe
To track a phone’s location, install FamiSafe, both on your and your child’s device. Simply go to Appstore or Google Play and search FamiSafe to download it.
Step 2: Sign up a FamiSafe account inside the app on your (parent’s) device. On your child’s app, sign into the FamiSafe account and put in the identity as “Kid”.
Step 3: Don’t forget to activate FamiSafe on your child’s gadget. Take note of the fact that if your child is using an Android smartphone or tablet, you’ll need to allow quite a number of permission requests while installing the app for it to be able to work properly. However, in the case of iOS, simply install a mobile device management file and allow necessary permissions.
Step 4: Once you’ve completed all the installation processes, sign in from your own device. After this, FamiSafe will automatically connect to your child’s device. As soon as you’re done setting up everything on both your gadgets, you are free to control everything, including blocking harmful or inappropriate content from your own gadget to your child’s one.
How to track mobile location online
If you don’t know how to track a cell phone location online then this part is perfect for you. There are two great built-in solutions for both Android and iOS devices that allows you to track your child’s phone location for free! All you need to do is, activate the features on both the device for it to work. Apple iPhones, iPads and iPods have the iCloud Find My Device feature which makes it simpler for you to track your child’s phone location.
Step 1: Start off by tapping on to the settings in your Apple device. On top, tap on Apple ID and then allow Find My Phone feature.
Step 2: If you’ve already done enabling the feature, head over to iCloud.com and sign in with your details and click on the Find iPhone/iPad/iPod button located on the second row.
Step 3: If you have multiple devices from one single account, select the device that you want to track. Now you should be able to see your device’s location on the map. From here, you have three options; lock your phone, erase all data or send an audible alert. Choose accordingly!
In tune, Android devices come with an easy option associated with Google’s Find My Device service or as you may know Android Device manager. Similar to iOS, you’ll need to activate and connect your device to your Google Account for this to work properly.
Step 1: Tap on to settings after which, head to security and device administration.
Step 2: Check the box beside “Android Device Manager” to activate the feature and then go to location services to turn on location.
Step 3: If you can’t find your device, simply log in to the Find My Device service with your details and you’ll be greeted with a map that shows your device’s location. You’ll see three option; ring, lock and erase. From here, you can choose whichever option you feel is convenient for you.
How to track mobile location via Mobile Location Tracker app
The Mobile Location Tracker free app works wonderfully as it can track all the previous locations that you’ve visited on Google Maps. One such app that is highly recommended by experts is Spyzie. Spyzie is user-friendly and reliable software that expertise in how to track a phone location, not letting the other person finding out. It is one of the leading software when it comes to tracking the location of a cell phone. Here’s a step by step guide on how you can track a phone location making use of Spyzie at its best:
Step 1: Free Signup for Spyzie
In order to use this Mobile Location Tracker, you’ll need to sign up an account in Spyzie. Simply follow the clear instructions provided while completing the installation process.
Step 2: Install
You’ll need physical access to the phone that you want to track the location of. Cross check the login credentials provided to you via email. Make use of that information to enter your personal Control Panel. Make sure you follow the instructions on the Setup Wizard to completion.
Step 3: Track the location of the target phone
After successfully installing Spyzie, you’ll be able to access your online Control Panel to track the cell phone location using the GPS system. The best part is, you’ll be able to see the target phone’s current location as well as their route history. This is most useful when tracking a stolen or lost cell phone.
From keeping a close watch on your child to tracking a stolen phone, whatever reason you have for tracking a cell phone’s location, it is way easier than it was years back. There’s no more excuse for people to say how to track a cell phone location by myself? With the help of Famisafe you will never have confusion about how to track a phone location. Have you enabled your location services on your smartphone? Did the methods mentioned above help you in any way? Share with us your experience.
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Family Locator
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member or Share Your Location with Family
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone with Your Family
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- FamiSafe - The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App - Pros, Cons and Alternative
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps | Free GPS Tracker for Kids
- Great iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family