How to Share Location Between iPhone and Android
share my location
As you know, today's smartphones have endless features and components that allow us to perform tasks previously reserved for specific devices. Many of today's smartphones allow us to take high-quality photos, connect to the internet, and share my location.
Thanks to these sensors and components, in addition to making things easier for us, they have also destroyed many excuses for users who, for example, can no longer write as an excuse that: "I do not know where I am, I've lost my way and I'll be late". Thanks to functions such as GPS, together with the possibility of sending text messages or the use of Internet applications. Today it is possible to share your exact location to other users.
Google Maps now lets you share location Android with your loved ones in real time, informing them of your travel time or just telling them exactly where you are to join you! Not bad to end up at the beach during the holidays. To take advantage of this new feature on your Android smartphone, it's simple: just follow the guide!
Recently, Google Maps has implemented the ability to share its position in real time with loved ones. A very practical feature that allows you to let your loved ones know exactly when you arrive, and if you experience slowdowns.
Or simply, for pedestrians, find yourself in a crowded street in a few clicks. To take advantage of this feature, simply open Google Maps and then:
- Open the side menu
- Select "share my location"
- Click on "Start"
- Now you will need to select who to share location Android in real time and for how long. For it:
- Select the duration for which you want to share your location. 1, 2, 3 hours ... as you see fit. You can even activate it unlimitedly.
- At the bottom left, select the close with whom you want to share location Android of yours. Whether he has a Google Account or no matter, as long as he has Google Maps.
- Click on "Share"
- You can also choose "More" to share your location via a private link to provide in the way you want
Remember to disable the feature once it has fulfilled its role, especially if you have not entered a time limit: besides the fact that it will impact your battery, your privacy could be impacted. And now, you know how to use Google Maps like a pro!
Find My Friends is not a social networking app. It's an app with the ability to share location iPhone with your friends and stay in touch at any time. There are many different uses of this application for iPhone. For example, you can add your children and elderly parents to your network and track their activities. You can even set up a series of notifications for a specific time and location changes. This is how you can better follow them.
Use the app: To use this iPhone app, you need to sign in to your Apple account and click 'Add'. This will add all the desired users to your account who use Find My Friends. Once added to the list, you can share location iPhone and stay in the loop.
Sharing your location: Once I am ready to share my location, I need to go to Settings and tap "Shared Location". This will ensure that no matter where my mobile is, my friends/family can follow it.
In case you lose your iPhone or someone steals it, your friends will be able to follow it and keep you informed, making sure that your phone and you are always safe because someone or other will be able to you follow all the time. The advantage of using this app is that you will not have to know your friend's password or anyone else's password to locate his iPhone. All you have to do is share location iPhone of your and ask for your friend's location and you will both be safe.
Well, since mobile tracking is a real deal these days, there are many iPhone localization apps in the app store.
Here, we are going to define three third-party parental apps via which I can share my location between iPhone and Android ---
FamiSafe is a spy app with great functionality and excellent customer service, available 24/7. It is compatible with both Android & iOS devices. Being a very serious third-party parental app, FamiSafe constantly expands the line of devices it supports, develops new and advanced features for the mobile monitoring system. We can locate our children using it.
- Locate mobile phones by GPS
- Set screen time limits and make sure their phone can not be used during study or sleep time or in specific places such as schools and bedroom
- Block app usage during study or sleep time
- Record and monitor the browser history on your kid's phone
- Monitor activities on the internet
To know more details please visit https://famisafe.wondershare.com/.
SpyBubble is a very good option to share location between iPhone and Android. Today, along with mSpy, SpyBubble market-leading mobile spying. It has functions with which you can easily keep a record of all the activities that are carried out through a mobile device. With the use of SpyBubble, you can guarantee the safety of your children or other loved ones.
- Access the history of incoming and outgoing calls
- Locate a mobile by GPS
- Read text messages
- Monitor emails
- Spy instant messages (WhatsApp, iMessage, Viber, Snapchat)
To know more details please visit www.prospybubble.com/.
3. Mobile Spy
Mobile Spy is a spy cell with a huge customer base due to its low prices. Its most powerful functions are GPS tracking and microphone activation remotely. We can track and save our child even sharing location between iPhone and Android successfully.
- GPS monitoring
- Call Record
- Audio from the surroundings
- Browsing History
- Remote application deactivation
http://www.mobile-spy.com/ is its official website.
Making use of a program to spy on mobile phones is one of the preferred ways used by parents to keep track of their children's activities through a mobile device. Online you can get the most powerful parental control application FamiSafe with which you can spy a mobile and get a report of what your children do. It is by far the most successful way to monitor your children without them knowing it.
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Family Locator
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member or Share Your Location with Family
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone with Your Family
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- FamiSafe - The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App - Pros, Cons and Alternative
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps | Free GPS Tracker for Kids
- Great iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family