How to Track a Cell Phone Location using Google Earth
google earth cell phone tracking free
Have you ever wondered why your husband or wife comes back from office so late? Have you thought why your kid is returning from school so late? These are the common questions that almost every person faces at least once in their whole life. In this fast pace of computerizing world, there are amazing GPS tracking tools available which will help you in tracking the location of your spouse or kid without them knowing. Here, we are going to talk about Google Earth. In this article, you will find useful information about Google earth cell phone tracking free and other ways to track target device without knowing them.
What is Google Earth?
Google Earth is a program which renders the 3D representation of earth that is based on satellite images. This is free program comes from the house of Google Inc. for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux device. Getting engaging with Google Maps, you can see the aerial views that are shot using Google Satellites. Google Earth is used by millions of mobile as well as computer user throughout the world to explore the planet. There are lots of functions available in this geographical map service including experience 360-degree street shots, aerial shots and much more.
How to Track a Cell Phone Location using Google Earth?
Step 1: First of all, you have to open the web browser and type https://google.com/latitude/ and hit on the enter button.
Step 2: Enter the login details including Google Email ID and password of the device that you would like to track on the Google Maps.
Step 3: Now, enter your mobile number or visit the same link on your mobile web browser and hit on the “Send a link to my phone”.
Step 4: On the mobile phone, you will receive a text message with URL.
Step 5: Then, tap on the URL link to open it on your mobile web browser. Getting the URL link on your mobile phone will charge you additional depending on your cellular network provider.
Step 6: After that, allow the Google to access your location. Tap on the “Yes” when the dialog box pops up namely “Allow Google Latitude to view your current location”.
Step 7: On the Google Earth, you will find the location of the cell phone. One can also raise the latitude request to find the latitude of a cell phone.
So, these are steps for Google earth cell phone tracking free and guide to track a cell phone using Google Earth.
What is GPS Tracking App?
GPS aka Global Positioning System is a global navigation satellite system. GPS tracking apps are applications that mainly designed to locate the cell phone device location on the map. Using these apps, you can navigate the route, explore the world, and track the lost or stolen device. Moreover, GPS tracking apps are also used in various types of businesses such as cab service, food delivery service, and much more. These apps use GPS technology to track the current location of the mobile device. On the web, you will find a large number of GPS tracking apps which are designed for Android and iOS devices.
Best GPS Tracking App - FamiSafe
FamiSafe is monitoring tool as well as parental control tool designed for both Android and iOS devices. Using FamiSafe, you can easily locate the target smartphone in few simple steps. FamiSafe will show you the exact location of the target device without knowing them. There are many other features offered by FamiSafe such as internet monitoring, cell phone tracking, easily access browsing history, app usage log, and much more. You can try this app if you want to access all these types of features. You can avail the services of FamiSafe at pocket-friendly prices as compared to its counterparts.
- GPS tracking with FamiSafe is buttery smooth. You just have to install and configure the FamiSafe on the target device and start tracking the location using its web client. Track the location of the target device is done is 1-click.
- You can also access the text messages that are stored on the target device. One can view text messages that are sent and received.
- Want to view calls history with FamiSafe? Yes, it is possible to access history of the target device with FamiSafe.
- Web browsing history can be monitored using FamiSafe. It will show you web browsing history that is made in the web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and others.
- If you want to access instant messaging apps then, it is also possible with the help of FamiSafe. With FamiSafe, you can access instant messaging apps including WhatsApp, Wechat, Line, and many others.
How to track a cell phone location using GPS tracking app
Step 1: Install FamiSafe on both parent and kid's phones.
Step 2: Register a FamiSafe account inside the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
Step 3: Make some settings on both Kid's and parent's phones.
Step 4: FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now! Click on the live location to view cell phone live location.
In this article, we have provided some useful information about Google earth and the best way to track cell phone location. In this test, we find FamiSafe is the perfect way to track the location of any smartphone. Hopefully, you have found the best solution to Google earth cell phone tracking free. If you still have any query in the mind, feel free to write it in the comment section below. We will try to solve your query with a best possible solution.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension