How to Track Internet History on Kid's Cell Phone
cell phone history
- Windows Parental Controls
- YouTube Parental Controls
- Snapchat Parental Controls
These days, it has become easier than ever for kids to access the internet. If your kids also have a smartphone, then they can view inappropriate content behind your back. Therefore, every parent should check the cell phone history of their kids on a regular basis. You can manually view the phone internet history of their smartphones and keep a strict check on the kinds of websites they visit. In this post, we will teach you how to track the internet history of the cell phone used by your kid in three different ways.
Check Cell Phone History of Kids
If your kids have a smartphone, then you should certainly check their phone internet history. Here are some prominent reasons to track internet history on cell phone:
- Kids can get exposed to adult and pornographic content at an early age through a smartphone.
- They can also access violent content that can tamper with their psychology.
- By accessing their browsing history, you can know what they are thinking or if they have any questions.
- Kids can delete the browsing history on their devices anytime they want. Therefore, you should regularly keep a check on their cell phone history.
How to view and clear phone internet history on Safari?
If your kids use an iPhone, then you should learn how to check cell phone history on Safari. It is the inbuilt and native web browser for iOS devices and is extensively used to browse the net. Though, kids often clear the browsing history on Safari before their parents could check. If you want to be a few steps ahead of them, then follow these steps to view and clear phone internet history on Safari.
1. To start with, launch Safari and tap on the bookmark icon, located on the bottom bar.
2. To view the browsing history, tap on the "History" option.
3. You will get a view of the past the browsing history. To delete an individual entry, swipe it left and tap on the "Delete" button.
4. To delete the entire browsing history, tap on the "Clear" button, located at the bottom right.
Select the duration for which you wish to clear cell phone history and confirm your choice.
Besides that, users can also delete the phone internet history by visiting iPhone Settings. Go to Settings > Safari and tap on "Clear History and Website Data". Confirm your choice to clear cell phone history on Safari.
How to view and clear phone internet history on Google Chrome?
Just like Safari, you can also clear phone internet history on Google Chrome as well. If your kids use an Android smartphone, then most likely they would be using Chrome to browse the internet as well. It is the default browser for Android users and comes with tons of features. You can clear and track internet history on cell phone's Chrome browser by following these steps:
1. Launch Chrome on the device and go to its menu (the hamburger icon on the top). Tap on the "History" option.
2. This will provide a detailed the browsing history of the device. To delete it, tap on the "Clear Browsing History" option.
3. From here, you can select whatever you wish to delete. You can clear the browsing history, cookies, saved passwords, etc. Also, you can select the time duration for which you wish to clear cell phone history.
4. After making the appropriate selections, tap on the "Clear Data" button.
Periodically look at your children's Android browser history with FamiSafe
As you can see, kids can easily delete the phone internet history without getting noticed. Therefore, if you wish to know how they use their smartphone, then use a dedicated parental monitoring tool like FamiSafe. It is a highly sophisticated tool that can help you track internet history on a cell phone without being detected. Therefore, your kids won't know that you are checking their cell phone history remotely. Here are some of its features:
- FamiSafe can help you track internet history on cell phone remotely. You can view all the websites visited with their date and time.
- Identify the top-visited websites, the browsing frequency, and more even when your kids have deleted the browsing history.
- The tool can help you set time-based restrictions on the device so that your kids won't get addicted to the internet.
- You can also block websites or certain apps whenever you want.
- Obtain all the vital details related to the device and its real-time location.
- No need to root or jailbreak the device
- Compatible with every major iOS and Android device
How to track internet history on kid's cell phone using FamiSafe
It is quite easy to track internet history on cell phone using FamiSafe. All you need to do is follow these steps:
Step 1: Install FamiSafe on both parent and kid's phones.
Step 2: Create your FamiSafe account
Register a FamiSafe account inside the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
Step 3: Connect and monitor kid's phone from the parent's phone using Famisafe.
FamiSafe is the most reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control, and more. You can start your tracking now!
Now, to track phone internet history, you can go to FamiSafe's Control Panel app. From the home screen, you can get all the major shortcuts.
To view the cell phone history, go to the control panel and select the option of "Web History". Here, you can view a detailed the browsing history of the device with website URLs, timestamp, and more. You can further filter the search related to a specific duration.
The best thing about FamiSafe is that the tool will let you view cell phone history, even if it was previously deleted by your kids. This is because it keeps a record of all the websites visited on the device and uploads it to its servers. Therefore, you can easily track internet history on cell phone using FamiSafe without any hassle. Go ahead and create your free FamiSafe account and feel free to explore all of its amazing features.