Best Apps to Monitor Child's iPhone
iphone monitoring apps
With the popularization of mobile phones, the age at which the youngest have access to the devices has been significantly reduced. In fact, it is not strange to observe how the so-called digital natives are handled perfectly with tablets and various gadgets. However, their use can also put them in danger, which is all the more reason to establish certain mechanisms of parental iPhone monitoring apps.
10 best apps to control and monitor child's iPhone
For many parents, being 100% aware of everything their children do when they use the phone is a daily burden that not everyone accepts. Some, prefer to observe closely the things that the child does; others, are content with nothing else to ask and trust the child. But, for those representatives who want to monitor everything their children do on the smartphone without having to stick to them, there are iPhone monitoring apps that work remotely to monitor the phone perfectly.
These applications work to make sure of the places on the internet that the child visits, the photos he sends and receives, the messages he sends, where he is located and other options of interest to parents.
Here are 10 best parental apps for iPhone that described below:
This is the most effective free parental control applications for Android and iOS that has a lot of advanced features. It has advanced features such as setting time limits, restricting applications, blocking content, monitoring web history and location history, etc. It comes with a free trial version, but for several advanced features, you may have to buy your premium account.
- Check Browser History
- Track GPS Location
- App Blocker
- Content Filtering
- Screen Time Tracking and Control
No need to handle everything on your kid's phone. Once the app is installed, you can make set everything on your own device flexibly.
It cannot be used to monitor Facebook since it usually requires rooting the device.
To visit its official web please click https://famisafe.wondershare.com/.
For starters, we are left with Screen Time, an application compatible with Android and iOS free which also has a premium version that you can try for four days and extend its functionality. In any case, the basic and as you may have deduced by name, focus on knowing the time your child spends in front of the screen.
- Blocking Access to Social Networks and Games
- Keep Track Of Your Kids Actions
- Limit the Use of Your Teens
- Email Notifications for New Apps
It provides desensitization needed to face horrors of real life. Children are protected from taking up hobbies you would have to pretend interest in.
It enables children to Google negative findings of studies on excessive screen time. It takes intended sting out of pointed physical and emotional neglect.
Visit its official website https://screentimelabs.com/.
Another of the most complete is Qustodio, which will give you the possibility to control everything your little one does from the smartphone as opposed to the computer and other devices. In addition to options to establish blocks, limit the use of certain applications and games, is able to monitor the activity in social networks and allows you to set ranges of use and restricted.
- Extended reporting
- Faster updating
- Activity Timeline
- App Monitoring
- Currently Online
It has authoritative tracking reports and offers useful statistics on your child’s cell phone activity. Furthermore, it allows you customize and set limits and alerts.
It is expensive. It can only track Facebook. The web portal is dated. It has some iOS limitations.
Please visit https://www.qustodio.com/en/ for gathering more information.
The well-known antivirus firm also has its own parental control solution; an app that allows you to restrict the content your child has access to, and limit the time spent in front of your mobile. In addition, it has a system of notifications that will notify you if you have tried to skip them and another that will let you locate it geographically.
- Web Supervision
- Personal Information Protection
- Social Network Supervision
- Activity History
- Location Supervision
It has a good number of blocking and filtering features. It also gives a scope to build up a good rapport with your child.
It is not to capture online chat conversations or webcam sessions.
Its official website is https://family.norton.com/web/.
FootPrints, meanwhile, focuses on the location of the small, something that already made some of the previous apps but includes some interesting nuances. Not only will it tell you where your child is physically, but it will let you see which path you have followed until you reach that point.
- View registry
- View events
- Remote control
- View processes
- View file system
Get online support.
It is available just for iOS devices.
www.footprints-inc.com/ is its official website.
Compatible with iOS and Android, Pumpic is a newer software that offers more specific monitoring. In fact, it has specific functions for Instagram, Snapchat, Skype, WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, and Facebook; something very desirable in this type of parental apps for iPhone.
- Current GPS Location and a History of Locations
- Monitoring of A Few Messaging Apps – Whatsapp, Kik, and Skype
- Text Messages Monitoring
- Inbound and Outbound Call Logs
- Web Browser, Sites Visited
It is a multi-featured tool for parents who pay attention to their children’s online activities. It is compatible with iOS and Android platforms and with almost all smartphones and tablets.
It is still unaffordable for most people though the price for the app is reasonable by a wide range of useful functions.
To have a better understanding visit its official web https://pumpic.com/.
It is one of the most popular spying applications in the market. It has a lot of positive reviews, which can only mean that it works very well. But most importantly, it comes with a lot of basic monitoring functions including the ability to access and track text messages, multimedia files such as videos and photos and application data, including Facebook, Viber. and WhatsApp.
- Monitoring Incoming and Outgoing Call Records
- Monitor Text Messages
- Spy on Whatsapp Messenger and Facebook
- Track of All Photos Taken and Downloaded to the Device
It is very reliable and easy to use. It can be used to track numerous types of data including text messages and call logs.
Logging in with email may not work very well on Android devices.
Official Site: http://www.mobile-spy.com/.
In addition to tracking IM chats, call log and Internet history; the iPhone parental monitoring app allows you to listen to live recordings of incoming and outgoing calls. You can even change the password on the target phone. If the SIM card is changed, you will get a notification.
- Blocking Websites (Safe Browsing)
- Monitoring Harmful SMS Text
- Remote Device Control
- GPS Tracking
- Tracking Lost Device
You are able to monitor other smartphones in just a few clicks. You can even spy on VoIP applications, and even cameras.
One of the most expensive spying apps out there today. It is valued at $ 189 for 3 months for an iPhone.
https://spyera.com/ is its official website.
TeenSafe has a very interesting and intuitive graphic interface for all parents who want to know what messages their child is sending, where they are, among other things. It allows to see all the applications that the small one has installed.
- Discover Device Location and Location History
- Call Logs of Sent and Received Phone Calls
- Messages Sent Via Whatsapp and Kik Messenger
- Track Sent, Received and Deleted SMS and Imessages
- Web Browsing History, Bookmarks and Contacts
The most sophisticated device that exists. It has an affordable price. A great number of features that allow controlling your child’s Internet and phone activities.
LiveChat is not available at all. Visual files which were sent in text messages will not be available for monitoring.
To gather more knowledge please visit www.teensafe.com/?.
To finish, we cannot fail to mention the iPhone parental monitoring app Netsanity, compatible with iOS and Android devices free. Among its functions, the one that informs about the ranking of most frequently visited websites, the possibility of blocking applications, monitoring their use and establishing a time of use, and the integrated messaging system stand out.
- Block Web Pages
- Manage Your Control
- Tracking GPS Location
- Safe Search
- Activity Logging
As being a powerful software management tool it locates different locations very fast. Supports all types of Android phones.
It has only 14 days free trial.
Its official website is https://netsanity.net/.
Beyond the selected tools, it is worth mentioning that parental control must be accompanied by an explanation. That is, the child must perceive it as something that protects him and not as a punishment. Inform him of the dangers that could be faced and provide the most important iPhone parental monitoring app FamiSafe to solve them successfully is also basic.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review