How to See What My Kid is Doing on His/Her Phone
monitor phone activity
“I want to know how my kids use their smartphones and monitor phone activity remotely. Is there any solution to track their iPhone activity without letting them know?”
If you are a concerned parent, then you must be having a similar query as well. A lot of parents like to give smartphones to their kids at an early age for their protection. Though, it comes with a few disadvantages as well. Your kid can become addicted to the smartphone and use it without your permission. Therefore, you should constantly monitor cell phone activity of their devices remotely. In this guide, we will teach you how to monitor Android and iPhone activity in a failsafe manner.
Monitor Cell Phone Activity
There could be numerous reasons to monitor phone activity of minors. Most of the parents give smartphones to their kids so that they can connect with them anytime they want. Though, technology comes with certain cons that can affect your child in more ways than you can imagine. Following are a few major reasons to monitor cell phone activity.
- Parents should restrict the device usage so that their kids won’t get addicted to it.
- You can set restrictions for bedtime, homework, etc. to manage their time.
- It will let you know if your kids are accessing any inappropriate content or not.
- You can track their browser history to know their current state of mind.
- By monitoring their social media activity, you can further know if they are being bullied.
- A phone tracker can also help you monitor their location as well, letting you keep a track of their whereabouts.
Tips for monitoring your kid’s smartphone
Before we make you familiar with a solution to monitor phone activity, it is important to cover some basics. If you are a parent who is looking for a tool to monitor Android or iPhone activity, then simply use FamiSafe. It is one of the best parental monitoring tools, which will let you track all the vital details of the target device used by your kids. You can monitor Android or iPhone activity remotely on its dashboard. Here are some of its major features.
- You can periodically check the device usage of your kid remotely, without getting detected.
- The parental monitoring tool is compatible with all the major Android and iOS devices. It will let you monitor multiple devices in one place.
- You can make sure that your kids won’t access inappropriate content by checking their browsing history.
- The tool will let you block websites, games, and apps that you think your kid should not access.
- It can also monitor their social media activity and the overall device usage. This will let you know how they are using their smartphones.
- You can also set time-based restrictions on the device to make sure that your kids won’t get addicted to their phones or any app.
How to use FamiSafe to monitor phone activity?
After learning all these amazing features of FamiSafe, you must be excited to give it a try. With FamiSafe, you can monitor phone activity of an Android or iOS device remotely. To learn how to use it to monitor cell phone activity, follow these steps:
Step 1: Install FamiSafe on both parent and kid's phones
Step 2: Create your FamiSafe account
Register a FamiSafe account inside the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
Also, you need to specify the type of device (iOS or Android) that you wish to monitor. You should make some settings on both Kid's and parent's phones.
Step 3: Monitor the device remotely
That’s it! Once you have completed the setup, you can monitor phone activity remotely. FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now! Just go to FamiSafe’s Control Panel app. This will let you monitor Android and iPhone activity in one place.
You can also set time-based restrictions on the device as well. Simply go to the “Screen Time” feature to manage these limitations. You can schedule the device usage from here.
Also, to block or unblock any app, just visit the “App Block” feature. From here, you can block/unblock apps with just one click.
As you can see, FamiSafe would be a one-stop solution to monitor cell phone activity of all kids. While the features might be different for Android and iPhone, it will certainly meet every requirement of yours. Without any prior technical knowledge, you would be able to monitor phone activity using FamiSafe in no time.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension