How to See What My Kid is Doing on His/Her Phone
monitor phone activity
“I want to know how my kids use their smartphones and monitor phone activity remotely. Is there any solution to track their iPhone activity without letting them know?”
If you are a concerned parent, then you must be having a similar query as well. A lot of parents like to give smartphones to their kids at an early age for their protection. Though, it comes with a few disadvantages as well. Your kid can become addicted to the smartphone and use it without your permission. Therefore, you should constantly monitor cell phone activity of their devices remotely. In this guide, we will teach you how to monitor Android and iPhone activity in a failsafe manner.
Monitor Cell Phone Activity
There could be numerous reasons to monitor phone activity of minors. Most of the parents give smartphones to their kids so that they can connect with them anytime they want. Though, technology comes with certain cons that can affect your child in more ways than you can imagine. Following are a few major reasons to monitor cell phone activity.
- Parents should restrict the device usage so that their kids won’t get addicted to it.
- You can set restrictions for bedtime, homework, etc. to manage their time.
- It will let you know if your kids are accessing any inappropriate content or not.
- You can track their browser history to know their current state of mind.
- By monitoring their social media activity, you can further know if they are being bullied.
- A phone tracker can also help you monitor their location as well, letting you keep a track of their whereabouts.
Tips for monitoring your kid’s smartphone
Before we make you familiar with a solution to monitor phone activity, it is important to cover some basics. If you are a parent who is looking for a tool to monitor Android or iPhone activity, then simply use FamiSafe. It is one of the best parental monitoring tools, which will let you track all the vital details of the target device used by your kids. You can monitor Android or iPhone activity remotely on its dashboard. Here are some of its major features.
- You can periodically check the device usage of your kid remotely, without getting detected.
- The parental monitoring tool is compatible with all the major Android and iOS devices. It will let you monitor multiple devices in one place.
- You can make sure that your kids won’t access inappropriate content by checking their browsing history.
- The tool will let you block websites, games, and apps that you think your kid should not access.
- It can also monitor their social media activity and the overall device usage. This will let you know how they are using their smartphones.
- You can also set time-based restrictions on the device to make sure that your kids won’t get addicted to their phones or any app.
How to use FamiSafe to monitor phone activity?
After learning all these amazing features of FamiSafe, you must be excited to give it a try. With FamiSafe, you can monitor phone activity of an Android or iOS device remotely. To learn how to use it to monitor cell phone activity, follow these steps:
Step 1: Install FamiSafe on both parent and kid's phones
Step 2: Create your FamiSafe account
Register a FamiSafe account inside the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
Also, you need to specify the type of device (iOS or Android) that you wish to monitor. You should make some settings on both Kid's and parent's phones.
Step 3: Monitor the device remotely
That’s it! Once you have completed the setup, you can monitor phone activity remotely. FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now! Just go to FamiSafe’s Control Panel app. This will let you monitor Android and iPhone activity in one place.
You can also set time-based restrictions on the device as well. Simply go to the “Screen Time” feature to manage these limitations. You can schedule the device usage from here.
Also, to block or unblock any app, just visit the “App Block” feature. From here, you can block/unblock apps with just one click.
As you can see, FamiSafe would be a one-stop solution to monitor cell phone activity of all kids. While the features might be different for Android and iPhone, it will certainly meet every requirement of yours. Without any prior technical knowledge, you would be able to monitor phone activity using FamiSafe in no time.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review