5 Family Budget Apps to Help Your Family Save Money
family budget app
- Family Apps
- The 10 Best Family Calendar Apps
- Family Tree Software and Apps for You
- The 10 Best Family Organizer Apps
- The 10 Best Fertility Apps
- 10 Best Family Game Apps to Play with Your Family
- 5 Family Budget Apps to Help Your Family Save Money for 2018
- The Best Family Calendar Apps for iPhone
- Best Family Calendar Apps for Android
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Block Apps & Sites
- Best Ad Blocker Apps
- Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- Block Porn on Android
- Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- Block Porn on iPhone
- Block Porn Sites
- Block Websites on Android Phone
- Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
Most of you must be aware of the importance of keeping track of your spending habits. But, those who still do not take it seriously, and consider it as a tedious task, please know that all the effort you invest is worth it. Moreover, with the advancement of technology, it is no more a tiresome task. To restrain your personal expenditure, a simple family budget app or easy budget app is all that you need to install in your smartphone.
There is the list of best budget apps 2020 for family.
Why do we need a family budget app?
Simple act tracking of expenses can increase your savings.
- Know your expense.
Your money is hard earned, and you will always want to spend it well. Without keeping a vigilance of your expenses, you will not be able to know the areas where you are spending more than you should.
- Set targets.
Small targets will help you to achieve bigger goals. If you make a long-term plan and start saving with short-term targets, you will find it convenient to achieve your goal. This way you will be also able to curtail your unnecessary expenditures.
- Help in prioritizing.
Prioritizing expenses will help you in channelizing you're earning in the right direction and achieve your saving goals.
- Unaware of charges.
Being aware of your finance charges will ensure that your money is not being incorrectly deducted and if anything of such happens, then you can take immediate actions.
5 Family Budget Apps to Help Your Family Save Money
Following are some of the best family budget app for you to organize your family’s budget and to ensure smart financial planning.
With all of your financial accounts in one app, PocketGuard prevents you from the tendency of overspending.
- By syncing all the bank accounts in one place, it will help you track your expense and thus empower you with the ability to take more informed financial decisions.
- The app will have ‘read only’ access to your bank details, and thus you do not run any risk of fraudulent transactions.
- This app tracks all the recurring expenditures of yours from the phone and through internet connections and provides you with deals to increase your savings.
- Depending on your income and expenditures, your budgeting will be done by this family budget app and thus save your time and energy.
- Just spend 5 minutes in this app to lower your monthly recurring bills. Go to the "Lower your bills" in the Overview section and get the detailed list of services where you can save by paying less.
- Get notified whenever there is an extra charge levied on you or there is a bill pending.
- From the dashboard, get a comparison of your monthly expenditure vis-à-vis your average expenditure.
- It only connects to the US and Canadian financial institutions.
- Compatible only with mobile (iPhone/iPad).
- Download this app from App Store and subscribe for $3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually.
2. YNAB (You Need A Budget)
The YNAB app is the lifesaver for you if you are looking towards making a meaningful sense of your financial structure.
- Sync all your bank accounts in one place and get a comprehensive view of your finances in this family budget app.
- Get a real-time view of your incomes and expenditures and know your most updated financial status.
- Share your budget and financial planning with your spouse and be informed about your family’s finances.
- Set goals through this family budget app and track them.
- If you need support, you can reach out to their team of experts through email and live chat. Their free workshops are also very helpful.
- Its interactive reports and graphs make it very easy to understand.
- Works smoothly in windows, Android and the iOS – giving you the flexibility you need.
- Download it from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- It’s free for 34 days post which you have to $5/ month or $50/month.
3. HomeBudget with Sync
One of the most simple, intuitive, and convenient family budget app with interactive dashboards.
- Track your regular expenditures including groceries, medical expenses, restaurant bills etc.
- It is the one of the best family budget app as you can sync it with the other devices in your family, helping all of you to be on the same platform and being posted about the overall family income and expenditure.
- Do a lot more with your monthly expenses-upload bills, credit linked accounts directly from the app and find specific expenses using the search option.
- Track your income and link it to the income earner.
- Pay bills and keep track of the same. Use the calendar to set reminders of due bills.
- Organize your expenses under specific categories and sub-categories and know exactly where you are spending how much.
- Pie charts and bar charts give a synopsis of your expenses at one glance and if required export it by emails or WiFi.
- Compatible with Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows & MAC. You can sync data between desktop and mobile, but you need to make an individual purchase for each OS.
- Download the lite version from App Store, or Google Play Store and try it for free.
- Costs $4.99/month.
4. Spendless - Expense Tracker Budget & Money Manager
An interesting family budget app where you can manage your financial planning either single-handedly or with the support of your family members.
- Categorize expenses and set limits when extra indulgence is noticed in any specific category.
- Make budgeting fun, by adding personalized messages and tagging locations to expenses.
- Track your goals and know how far you are from it.
- Sync the app with the family members’ phones and let your kid also play a vital role in the family finances.
- Work on it even when you are offline.
- You can have multiple wallets in one platform and track all inter-family transfers through these wallets.
- It is a beautifully designed app with interesting and colorful reports and charts.
- Supports android and is available for free download from Google Play Store.
Formerly known as Easy Envelope Budget Aid, this is the best family budget app for couples who want to take be equally involved in the family’s budgeting.
- Check your real-time expenses on the go.
- Set your savings goals, track your expenses and live within budget.
- Get your personal income and expenditure account in your mobile.
- Analyze the reports and control expenditures accordingly.
- Download reports in CSV format and have a better understanding of the same.
- Sync up to 5 mobiles and access historical data (up to 5 years).
- Download the app for free from App Store or Google Play Store.
Another Best Parental Control Apps FamiSafe For Family
Smartphones have become a necessity for teenagers as well. So, now you can involve them too in the family budgeting, through the family budget apps. This will entrust them with responsibility and also give you clarity on their expenditure habits.
For teens, there is another very good app – FamiSafe. It is a parental control app and ensures the safety of the kid. It is very easy to install and come at a reasonable rate ($9.99/month). You can use the trial version for three days.
Some helpful features of parental control apps:
- Real-time location tracker of your child along with a detailed report of all locations visited.
- Geo-fencing to restrict your child from visiting unsafe areas.
- App blocker to impose a forced restriction on your child when you find him addicted to any app.
- Use screen time tracker to know the various online and mobile activities of your child along with the time spend in each activity.
- From the activity tracker, know if your child is making any unnecessary expenditure using his mobile.
- Know your child’s internet usage and his involvement in the social networking sites.
- Suspicious words and photos can be detected from kids' SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Messenger Lite, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, KiK, Gmail on Android devices and detect Youtube suspicious content on iOS device
Technological advancement acts as both blessing and curse on us. If not used properly it can be disastrous. Bringing up your child safely has become more challenging than it used to be. Use technology to fight the challenges caused by it. Use apps like FamiSafe and PocketGuard to maintain family harmony.
Download Famisafe from Google Play Store and visit https://famisafe.wondershare.com/ to know more.