Top 5 Text Tracking Apps for Parental Monitoring
text tracking app
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
Giving your kids a cell phone so they can be in touch with you is a good idea. But, despite the many positives of technology, it has its share of downsides too.
As good as it is to control and track what your kids are doing online, it’s important to know they are safe. It means they are not exposed to inappropriate content that exists online.
With a cell phone, they have access to limitless entertainment such as games, music and videos. Also, with social media at their tips, they are more prone to digital dangers like pornography, violent imagery and other harmful content.
So, to protect your kids from the online threat, you can use text tracking app and know with whom they’re communicating.
Here, in this article, we’ve rendered a list of top 5 text tracking app that will help you keep track of your kid’s online activities.
mSpy is one of the most-used text tracker apps for parents that has the capability to work with both Android and iOS phones. The app allows the parents to monitor calls, text messages, current GPS location, WhatsApp, Snapchat, photos, and videos.
- Can create geo-fences with which parents can create a safe zone for kids
- Keylogging feature allows the parents to see live what their kids are doing on the phone
- Grant access to the website and apps with which parents can choose what and when kids will visit
- Browser history monitoring
- Access calendars, multimedia files, and contacts
- Prevents kids from downloading apps
- Blocking incoming calls
- Prevents texting and making calls
- Disables all wireless signals
- Target device doesn’t receive notifications
- Jailbreaking is not required
- Exceptional customer support
- Needs to be installed on the kid's phone
- Abrupt lockout without any proper intimation
FamiSafe is the best and most-efficient text tracking app that enables the parents to locate their kid’s phone, control screen time, monitor the apps and block the app if necessary. Moreover, the app is available is for both iOS and Android devices.
- Traces real-time location
- Can create geo-fences
- App tracking and blocking
- Track and control screen time
- Save website history
- Filter web content
- Remote controlling system
- Easy to install and use
- Perfect location tracker and history saver
- Faster alerts
- Manage app usage
- Can monitor unlimited devices
- No need to root the phone
- Only 3-day trial available
- Geofencing may not work properly
WebWatcher is one of the most reliable parental control apps that have almost all the features parents need to keep track of their kid’s activities. The app can easily be installed on the phone and is completely undetectable. The app is compatible with for Android, iOS and even Blackberry.
- Completely undetectable
- Monitors messages, photos, and even the deleted messages
- Monitors installed apps
- Track call history
- Automatic alert notifications
- Location tracking
- Social media tracking includes WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Skype, Viber and many more
- Detailed reports about kid’s activities
- Can monitor all the stuff on kid’s PC as well
- Quite invasive
- No restricting and filtering tools
Spyzie is a multilingual and advanced parental control app that is compatible with both Android and iOS. With many remarkable features such as location tracking, tracking call logs, WhatsApp, and SMS, this app can remotely monitor and track all activities on the target device.
Moreover, the app doesn’t need an extra app to be installed on the kid’s device so you can monitor their activities unnoticed.
- Monitors phone calls with duration and time stamp
- App blocking
- Social media tracking
- Can set time-limit
- Monitors internet usage
- Real-time location tracking
- User-friendly interface
- No jailbreaking required
- If data is deleted from the target device, it cannot be retrieved using this app
- Some features are not functional on all devices
Qustodio is an excellent app to track text messages that provides the easiest way to supervise the kids online. With a range of features, this app is user-friendly and efficient for parents who are short on time. The app empowers you to view social network activity, block pornography, track calls and texts, control screen time and track the target device’s location. Moreover, the app is compatible with both Android and iOS.
- App blocking
- Location tracking
- Time scheduler for internet, device and app usage
- Can manage devices for kids of multiple ages
- Awesome web content filters
- Detailed call logs and texts
- Cross-platform support
- No geofencing
- An unreliable location tracking feature
- Can’t block text from apps other than Messages
- Social monitoring feature only tracks Facebook
How can FamiSafe track your kid’s messages?
FamiSafe is a powerful app to track text messages that will help you see whether your kids are up to something good or going in the wrong direction.
The amazing features of this parental control app allow the parent to keep of track of their kid’s activities. The app has various features like real-time location tracking, smart scheduling, app blocking and many more.
The app is known for its suspicious SMS feature. The feature allows the parents to set a keyword and whenever the kid receives a text with the selected keyword, parents will receive an alert notification.
This feature can help parents get alerts from suspicious messages and bullying words. Parents can even know if their kids are suffering from cyberbullying.
You’ll be able to see all the suspicious messages like in the image above. With this, you can easily discover if your kid is being bullied and by whom.
How To Install FamiSafe?
The app can be easily installed on both iOS and Android devices.
Step 1: Create a FamiSafe account
Visit the FamiSafe website to create the account. You can also download the app and then register on either your mobile phone or your kid’s.
Step 2: Install the app on both kid and parent’s smartphone
Search for “famiSafe” in Google Play or App Store. Download the app and install on both the devices.
Step 3: Make some settings on both the phones
On kid’s Android
1. Log in to your account.
2. Enter your kid’s name and age after choosing the identity as Kid.
3. Grant necessary access permissions to the app.
On Kid’s iPhone
1. Log into your account, choose the identity as a kid and enter your kid’s name and age.
2. Grant necessary permissions to the app.
On parent’s Phone
1. Log in to your account and select the identity as Parent.
2. Then, connect to your kid’s device.
From all the text tracking apps, these 5 apps are the most widely used and reliable. You can use any of above app to keep an eye on your kid’s online activities and save them from digital dangers of the outside world.
However, among the listed apps, FamiSafe is the best app and can track text messages for free. Moreover, it comes with an easy installation process. So, if you want the app to track text messages, FamiSafe could be the best choice.