The 11 Best GPS Tracking Watches for Elderly
gps tracking watch for elderly
In today's modern world, people are living longer and longer. While this means we're able to stay with our loved ones for more time and really step outside and see what amazing things the world has for us, there are some problems that come with old age.
Most commonly, we're referring to mental health conditions. There are dozens of commons conditions and illnesses ranging from Parkinson's and Alzheimer's to Dementia and more. With the ability to impair brain functions, this can cause problems in an elderly person's everyday life.
For example, a common issue is an elderly individual in question wandering off from their home. They can become forgetful of where they are or where they're going, which of course can put them in danger.
While these mental health problems are unavoidable, using GPS tracking watches, you can quickly see where your loved ones are at all times. If you do find your loved one missing, you can simply look it up in a matter of seconds. Today, we're going to explore the 10 best GPS tracking watches for elderly people available today.
#1 - Wonbo Personal Tracking Device for Elderly
Your entire search regarding a reliable personal tracking device for the elderly, can be closed with Wonbo Q50 smartwatches that brings real-time personal tracking for elder members of the family. Therefore, whenever elders in your family are somewhere outside, you need not worry about their whereabouts. It will help you not only in personal tracking devices for the elderly but also to help you in many ways by keeping you updated with remote voice and surrounding control features.
- One-click Emergency call alert.
- Anti-scratch glass cover.
- Push to talk feature that ensures someone picks up the call whenever required.
- Long-lasting battery backup.
- Easy to hold and comfortable grip.
- Clear and visible screen to make it easy for elders to see the time.
- The watch cannot be shut by the elders themselves.
#2 - Synmila Smart Watch Phone with GPS Tracker
While specifically designed with children in mind, if you're looking for a simple GPS tracker that has all the functions you'll be looking for when it comes to tracking your elderly loved ones; this is it. This watch is simple and won't cause confusion to technology-illiterate individuals.
- Multiple networks supported (GSM, AGPS, LBS)
- An "SOS Button" to call you for help
- Two-way call feature for communication
- Can see data on computer, web browser or mobile app
- Can set custom Guardian mobile phone number for SOS calls
- Remote-controlled "Do Not Disturb" mode
- Typically designed for use with children
- Does not come with a SIM card (purchased separately)
#3 - Tycho GPS SmartWatch with Real-Time Tracking
Tycho is a great choice of GPS tracking watch for your elderly loved ones since it's highly accurate and comes with a sleek and simple design that's easy to understand and has all the features you'll need.
- Can record route and journey history
- Built-in SOS call button
- Can work anywhere with a 3G signal
- Integrated Geo-fencing features
- Comes with a built-in camera
- Comfortable leather strap (multiple colors available)
- Works with both iOS and Android smartphones (with the app)
- The premium price tag
- Requires phone call if purchasing outside the US
#4 - FidgetFidget GPS Movement Tracker
While this is more of a GPS tag than a watch, there's no reason why you can't connect this tracker up to strap and have it around your loved one's wrist or belt, ensuring you'll never have to worry about losing them wherever they go.
- A ton of network connection modes supported
- Built-in step and calorie counter
- Ultra-low power consumption performance
- Comes with an SOS and fall detection mode
- 13 different languages supported
- Can remote control a connected smartphone device
- The built-in call system is only one-way
- Not as easy to wear as a watch
#5 - Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami with All Tracking Features
If you're looking for a complete tracking experience and one that comes with all the features and functions, so you can keep your loved one's well-being in check, this GPS tracking watch for elderly comes with everything you'll need in terms of location and health.
- Integrated heart rate monitor and activity tracking features
- Multi-network GPS tracking
- Fast charge design (2.5-hours for a full charge)
- Incredible 45-day battery life
- Bright, Always-on LED screen for easy visibility
- Can receive phone notifications alerts through the screen
#6 - Prazata GPS Tracker for Children & Elderly Anti-Lost Wrist Watch
Another professionally designed GPS tracking watch for the elderly, the Prazata looks great, is simple to use and highly accurate when it comes to keeping location tabs on your relatives for their own safety.
- Triple-network connect support (GPS, LBS, and Wi-Fi)
- Built-in two-way conversation feature
- Free tracking via Android / iOS app
- Works with any standard 2G SIM card
- Works seamlessly with your Google Maps app
- No contract or monthly operational fees
- Location-tracking can be hit and miss in low signal areas
#7 - Amazfit Pace Smartwatch with GPS Tracking and Activity Monitor
The second Amazfit GPS tracking watch for the elderly to enter our list, this one being the more stylish and feature-packed of the two. If you need a smartwatch where you can track your loved ones and help them look after themselves, it doesn't get much better than this.
- Comes with a clear and easy to read LED screen with awesome UI
- Integrated optical heart-rate sensor
- All phone notifications sent to your screen
- Looks like an incredibly boutique watch (two designs available
- Comes with a 12-month warranty
- The premium price tag
#8 - Duiwoim Smartwatch GPS Tracker for Kids and Elderly People
Another GPS tracking watch for elderly that's usually designed with children in mind but perfectly adequate for tracking your loved ones of any age. This watch comes with a range of functions that keep things accurate, simple, and easy to understand.
- Long-press SOS button to request help
- Built-in two-way conversation features
- Triple-connect network location tracking
- Waterproof to a rating of IP67
- 3-4-hours of continuous talk time
- Send personalized voice messages
- Typically designed with children in mind
- Bright colors may be off-putting to your loved ones
#9 - GBD Waterproof GPS Tracking Smartwatch
Another GPS tracking smartwatch designed for children, this one still 100% suitable for keeping your elderly loved ones safe. You can stay in touch with them at all times, as well as seeing their location no matter where you or they are in the world.
- Durable waterproof design (IP67)
- Double network positioning technology for accurate location tracking
- 22-inch touchscreen for easy use
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Simple to learn how to use
- Built-in SOS button and two-way communication
- No geofencing features
#10 - TKSTAR Smartwatch with GPS Tracker and SOS Call Location
The final GPS tracking watch for the elderly we've chosen comes from TKSTAR. This watch is incredibly impressive and packed full of the features you need, giving everyone involved the most complete and beneficial experience.
- Easily see location via simple Google Maps app
- Double-connection network support
- One-way one-press talk button
- The world-class customer support team
- Can see information on a computer, SMS alerts or iOS / Android app
- Uses both GPS and LBS for accurate location tracking
- Doesn't come with an included SIM card
- APS needs to be set up before use
When it comes to tracking your elderly loved ones for their own safety and well-being, getting them a non-intrusive smartwatch can be one of the best ways to give yourself complete peace of mind.
Any of the ten GPS tracking watch for elderly we've listed above make ideal choices, so simply pick the one that best suits your individual requirements!
#11 - GoldSmart GPRS Elderly Dementia Location Tracker Watch
When it comes to easily track your elderly relatives or loved ones, this tracker has got you covered. Using 2G wireless networks, or any other fixed network you might have, you can accurately see all location data in real-time.
- A 1.2-inch True Color Screen for easy visibility
- Works with GPS, GSM, Wi-Fi, LBS and SOS networks
- A range of different features including Sleep Mode, weather forecast, and activity monitor
- Built-in microphone for two-way conversation
- Pedometer and calorie counter
- The app works with both iOS and Android devices
- Geo-fencing features