10 Best Hidden GPS Tracking Devices for Cars | List of 2018
hidden tracking devices for cars
GPS Trackers are a way to figure out the whereabouts of someone. Whether family or friend, you can use a GPS Tracker to identify and pinpoint the locations they are in or have visited. Some GPS Trackers are designed to be concealed and placed on any device, whether a car, motorbike or any other appliance. A hidden GPS tracking device will definitely provide more info on what they are doing, that is those being tracked, unlike when they know they are being tracked and won’t try to violate any restrictions. With that said, there are a number of factors to consider before getting a GPS Tracker, stick around and get to know the verdict on these as we conclude. Starting off are among the 10 Best Hidden GPS Tracking Devices for Cars in 2018.
2. List 10 best Hidden GPS tracking devices for cars in 10 parts
Part 1. Spy Tec
Spy Tec is a compact mini size GPS Tracker that will track your car. The GPS Tracker is fit on the belt or the OBD system and works over the internet providing detailed information of any activity, that is their whereabouts. Spy Tec is among the best-hidden tracking devices for cars which features the Geo-Fencing function.
- Compact and Mini sized
- Real-Time GPS Tracking
- Geo-Fencing function
- Easy to use and operate
- Has a long battery life
- Provides detailed information including the speed.
- It can store the data over a long period of time (1 Year) on cloud services
- It’s not a one-time purchase but monthly subscription to use the device
- Cannot be connected outside of the car, only inside.
Part 2. Trackmate
This is a hidden GPS tracking device that can be placed, inside or underneath the car. No monthly subscription required. Purchase and install Trackmate to start tacking. It updates every three seconds, giving information on the person being tracked whereabouts.
- Geo-Fencing with instant alerts
- Back-up battery in case of dying battery
- Power failure alert system
- Instant updates with location history
- Inexpensive and affordable GPS Tracker
- Can be installed or mounted anywhere on the vehicle
- Can be concealed and one won’t know they are being tracked
- Designed with resilient materials
- Complicated to install or mount
- Getting vehicle data through their web is cumbersome
Part 3. Kingmak
This is a mini GPS Tracker with the design of the cigarette lighter port. Kingmak GPS tracker can be connected to your smartphone. It’s one of those hidden tracking devices for cars that supports a SIM card. The mode of notification for any disruptions, that is car theft, is an alarm and you could stop the car remotely.
- Flexible remote control
- Miniature and lightweight
- Has a long standby time and battery life
- GPS Tracker and Locator
- High-frequency band supporting 2G Network
- Small in size and easy to handle
- Reliable and exemplary performance
- The signal is strong
- The 2G connection may fail at times since the Network is not covered in most regions
- No installation manual
Part 4. MOTOSafety
MOTOSafety is ideal for tracking cars as it provides alerts on the driving trend, whether, fast acceleration, over speeding or harsh braking and will deliver this information as an alert. This hidden GPS tracking device can be used to fuel set reminders and has curfew alerts.
- Daily report card on driving trends
- Fuel reminders
- Curfew alerts
- Easy connection to mobile devices via an app
- Accurate GPS tracker
- Supports 3G Network
- Has a geo-fencing function
- Instant alerts
- It’s a monthly subscription with a strict cancellation policy
- Inaccurate analysis of driving behavior, for instance, inaccurate speed alerts
Part 5. Zubie
This is one of those hidden tracking devices for cars that has a stylish and sophisticated design but is ironically very easy to use. It features tracking analysis of the speed, braking, and all driving aspects, even providing info such as fuel point near you. Zubie will send alerts for engine light, worn-out batteries, necessary oil changes or low fuel.
- Alerts on the current condition of the car
- Evaluates driving tendencies
- Has the fuel locator to help find a fueling station near you.
- Supports 3G connection
- Supports GPS Tracking
- Easy to handle and connect to smartphones and other appliances
- Sturdy performance
- Stylish and with driver monitoring capabilities
- Updates may be huge
- License Agreement gives permission to 3rd parties.
Part 6. Vyncs
This is a GPS Tracking device that can be used to track multiple vehicles at once. It supports both 2G and 3G networks. Vyncs GPS tracker is in over 38 countries. The tracker is connected to the On-Board Diagnostics systems and can be used to analyze and provide car maintenance info, such as the fuel consumption, acceleration, braking, and speed.
- Can be used to track multiple vehicles
- Has a geo-fencing function
- Supports both 2G and 3G Networks
- Provides vehicle maintenance data
- Saves on battery life as it is automatic. Switches off when the car ignition is off
- Useful for tracking a fleet of cars
- Has GPS Tracking and locator functions
- The network connection may at times bring issues
- Help-desk is not organized and some hidden additional charges apply
Part 7. TK 104
With a huge battery life and durable and resilient hardware is the TK 104. It works well and is waterproof supporting real-time tracking and viewing via the phone. Comes with a manual for easy installation.
- Remote-Control enabled
- Has an alarm function
- Long battery life
- GPS locator
- Has a long standby time of close to or over 120 days
- Instant notification via SMS or email
- The material is an alloy that is durable
- Complex installation
- The battery takes over 7 hours to charge
Part 8. AMERICALOC
AMERICALOC GPS Tracker is a small and miniature sized tracker that is easy to install and use. With 2G connectivity, it dishes out updates every 10-60 seconds. The battery life is sustainable and will last a couple of days.
- Provides accurate GPS location
- Real-Time GPS tracking
- Easy to install and use.
- Compatible with both Android and iPhone
- Simple handling
- Small and concealable
- Cancel the subscription anytime.
- May have some inaccurate alerts
- The updates may take longer than expected
Part 9. Anysun
4G connectivity and an SOS button are some of the fascinating features of the Anysun GPS tracker. It has other nice attributes such as the movement alert function, the alarm and the main feature is the GPS Tracker.
- Has an SOS Button, or emergency alert button’
- 4G connectivity
- Motion sensor alarm
- Geo-fence function
- Great battery life
- Simple to install
- Has an alarm for almost most any event, the door alarm, over speed alarm and even movement alarm
- The standby time is short
- Inaccurate alerts and alarms
Part 10. MasTrack
This is GPS Tracker that may seem simply designed but has nice functions. Unlike most trackers that require a software to operate this one is over the internet. The device is connected through the OBD. The update is often after every minute.
- Quick installation. Simply connect to the OBD
- Has the Geo-fencing ability
- Instant alerts
- Provides overall car maintenance stats
- Monitors your car
- Provides the GPS location
- Offers detailed data about the condition of your car
- Will bring about random alerts
- No app
As put forward in the introduction, there are a number of factors to consider when selecting a hidden GPS tracking device for your car. For example affordability, design, construction elements or material, effectiveness, and size etc in addition to why one would select a GPS Tracker. So, select carefully after looking at the specs and desired functions of each one of them.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension