10 Affordable Cheap GPS Watches for You
t mobile watch phone
Pace, heartbeat, distance, and more- trace it all without breaking the bank.
Well, in the ever-growing market for wearables, GPS watches are all the rage. These watches come equipped with all the location features and help you track every stride on the road. Whether you are a cyclist, tri-athlete, swimmer, or a runner wanting to track your calories burned accurately, there is something for everyone when it comes to GPS watches.
While fitness trackers monitor your daily activities, GPS watches the review and measure your performance. So, ready to upgrade to a fully-functional GPS watch?
Features To Consider While Buying A GPS Watch
Choosing a right and cheap GPS watch is a tedious task as it requires a great deal of research, comparison, and more.
The first step to choose a GPS watch is to know what activities you will use it for. Once you have decided on the activities, dive into the requirements of features. Although most brand’s GPS watches carry the same features, they differ in their usage-GPS watches for everyday use, simple training watches, and watches for navigation and more. Before you buy, it is best to figure out what suits you the best.
However, if you are purchasing a GPS watch for the first time, you probably don’t want all the high tech features that are found on the expensive watches. Instead, just go for a cheap GPS watch that will work for all your purposes.
Below are the top 10 affordable cheap GPS watches that you need to know about:
Part 1 Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch
Garmin Forerunner 35 is an ideal combination of appealing look, high-end features, and an affordable price tag, which makes it the best cheap GPS watch on the market.
- Built-in GPS.
- Monitors your running metrics.
- Wrist-based heart rate feature.
- 24-7 heart rate monitoring.
- Offers you smart connectivity.
- Automatically uploads all your data to Garmin.
- Equipped with the smart connectivity.
- Missing GLONASS Support
- HR sensor does not cut out for high-intensity training.
Part 2 Polar M600 Sports Smart Watch
The Polar M600 is an Android Wear smartwatch that tracks your route, speed, and distance with integrated GLONASS and GPS. Featuring a wrist-based measurement technology, it also offers you personalized feedback and guidance for your daily activity.
- Smartwatch with in-built GPS and music.
- Has a 240X240 display.
- Wrist-based heart rate monitoring
- Equipped with polar flow apps and web service.
- Waterproof bands.
- Tracks your everyday moves.
- Access apps via Google Play.
- Has less running functions.
Part 3 Times Ironman GPS Silicone Strap Watch
The Timex Ironman collection watches has been helping athletes finish various races since 1986. With the multi-sports training functionality, it is a cheap GPS watch that will help you accomplish your running goals.
- Has a Quick GPS fix.
- Light weight and slim design.
- Advanced training features.
- Tap screen technology.
- Easy to use.
- Water resistance up to 50m.
- Universal cable
- Long GPS battery life.
- Customizable vibration alarms.
- Lacks in designing.
Part 4 Polar M430 GPS Running Watch
Having this watch is just like having a running coach by your side. Featuring built-in programs for various races, this cheap GPS watch has a running index that will calculate your levels based on heart rate and pace.
- Advanced GPS running watch.
- Compatible with PC Windows XP, Windows 7 and 8
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, and later
- Wrist-based heart rate
- Has state of the art running metrics.
- 6 LED optical sensors.
- No chest strap required.
- Long battery life.
- Has sync issues.
Part 5 Amazfit BIP
Amazfit BIP gives you some of the most expensive features of a GPS watch at affordable prices. With a slim and sleek design, it is suitable for both track sessions and business meetings.
- Comes with integrated GPS and GLONASS
- Four-sport modes
- Heart rate monitoring
- Reports daily goal achievement
- 45 days of battery life.
- Has a heart rate monitor.
- Dustproof and waterproof
- Limited features
Part 6 Fitbit Charge 2
It is a sleek, cheap GPS watch that leverages your phone’s GPS and tracks your running speed and more. Featuring a smart sleep tracking feature, it senses when you have slept for the night and then works accordingly.
- Has a connected GPS feature.
- Comes with simplified heart rate zones
- Works with FitBit health and fitness app.
- All day tracking
- Guided coaching and personalized insights.
- Gives you a personalized fitness score.
- Syncs stats wirelessly.
- Automatic tracking
- You have to always keep it charged and updated.
Part 7 Tom Tom Runner GPS Watch
Designed for the runners, it is a cheap GPS watch that measures time, pace, distance, and offers you live stats on the go. All you need is to pair the watch with an external heart rate strap to monitor the intensity of your workout.
- Ultra slim design and super tough display.
- QuickGPS fix technology.
- Vibration alerts.
- Battery life up to 10 hours
- Waterproof up to 50m.
- Multi-platform connectivity
- It has a chunky design
Part 8 Polar M400 GPS Sports Watch
With a built-in GPS technology, Polar 400 is one the best and budget options that will cater all your needs like tracking, monitoring, and more.
- Built-in GPS watch.
- Works 24/7
- Allows you to make customized sport profiles
- Has an 8-hr battery life.
- Plan, syncs and share seamlessly.
- Syncs slowly
- The separate strap is required sometimes.
Part 9 Garmin Forerunner 25
With an easy to use GPS, this watch helps you to stay on the top of your fitness goals by tracking your pace, fitness, heart rate, and more effectively.
- Has an easy to use GPS with smart notifications.
- Saves and shares your activity at Garmin connect
- Compact in size
- Instantly shares your activity progress.
- Has a long battery life.
- No wrist-based heart rate monitor.
Part 10 Polar M200
Polar is a cheap GPS watch that is known to measure the heart rate from the wrist. With effective 24/7 activity tracking and, it offers you all the smart coaching features and a personalized feedback.
- Integrated GPS.
- Optical heart rate.
- Has seamless mobile connectivity and activity monitoring
- Comes with a free running plan
- Has a smaller and lower resolution screen
So, whether you are just starting a running journey or run miles every day, these ten cheap GPS watches are definite to cater all your needs. They are equipped with all the features you need and will surely help you hit your fitness goals.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension