10 Affordable GPS Watches for You
Cheap GPS Watch for Teens
- Smartwatch for Kids
- Smartwatch Reviews
- Kids Tracker
Are you looking for an affordable GPS watch to invest in?
With the best GPS watch, you can check the time and track your location & health status easily and quickly. This watch should also be simple to operate, fast, and affordable. Over a thousand brands have designed GPS watches, but not all will suit your needs.
This article is for you if you wish to purchase a cheap GPS watch with quality features. Here, we will share the best cheat GPS watch in 2023.
Part 1. Features to Consider When Buying A GPS Watch
A cheap GPS watch with fantastic features is hard to come by as you need to conduct thorough research. To save you this stress, our team decided to list some factors to consider before investing in buying a GPS wat.
Check them out below:
- Ease of use.
- Battery Life.
Part 2. 11 Best Affordable GPS Watches
Below, we have a list showing the best and most affordable GPS watches in 2023:
1. Wonbo Kids GPS Tracker Watch
Wonbo Kid GPS Tracker Watch is an excellent tool parent can give kids to monitor their locations. With this simple yet effective watch, you don’t have to panic about your kid’s whereabouts again. The watch sends real-time location alerts when your kids leave the marked territory.
In addition to the tracking functionality, Wonbo Kids GPS Tracker lets you track your fitness status. It provides you with reports on calorie consumption, heart rate, and more. You can connect with kids via call using the Wonbo GPS Tracker.
- This GPS Tracker watch is affordable and easy to operate.
- It supports a micro SIM card slot where you add your cellular network SIM card.
- It offers a 2-way call feature that allows you to track location remotely.
- Wonbo Kid GPS Tracker works with only 2G data network coverage, which slows down the operation.
- It doesn’t come with a built-in SIM card. The end-user has to source for one.
2. Times Ironman GPS Silicone Strap Watch
From Times Ironman stores, this GPS Silicone Strap watch is one of the best in the market currently. It’s famous amongst athletes because of the capability to track speed and the time taken to complete a race. This GPS watch offers an excellent remote tracking system that captures location and sends it to the connected device.
The wristwatch is simple, lightweight, and well-designed such that it can complement any outfit. Times Ironman GPS Silicone Strap is waterproof and has long-lasting battery life. It’s budget-friendly, with a cost of $94.86.
- Times Ironman Silicone Strap can enter a water source as far as 50m deep without damage.
- You can use this GPS watch for 2-3 days at a stretch when fully charged.
- End-users are entitled to customize vibration alerts.
- Times Ironman GPS Silicone Strap watch has a plain design. So it isn’t perfect for cooperating outfits.
- Limited tracking features.
3. Amazfit BIP
With Amazfit BIP, parents can remotely monitor their ward’s whereabouts without stepping out of their comfort zones. This watch is loaded with lots of unbeatable features to help you track locations quickly. The software's sleek design makes it suitable for several outfits, including cooperate.
Amazfit BIP provides health tracking services as it helps monitor heart rates and calorie consumption. It’s both rustproof and waterproof. It tracks and sends daily reports so you can check whether or not you are making progress. It has a strong battery life lasting ten (10) days after a full charge.
- It’s nicely designed with a GPS tracker and GLONASS.
- Amazfit BIP GPS tracker tracks your heartbeat and sends a daily report.
- It offers all-day tracking- thanks to its long-lasting battery life.
- This GPS tracker sometimes fails to connect or send location data.
- The battery often takes time to charge fully.
4. Fitbit Charge 2
Another affordable GPS watch capable of tracking location is the Fitbit Charge 2. It’s a popular watch well known for its expensive features. With this watch, you don’t only track locations. You can track your speed and sleeping hours effortlessly.
This GPS watch integrates with Fitbit's health and fitness apps. It comes with a simple heart-tracking system that monitors and alerts you about your heart rate. You can connect with the watch's wearer via any mobile device, including iOS and Android.
- The Fitbit Charge 2 connects with sister apps like the Fitbit health and fitness tracking app.
- It synchronizes data wirelessly at a remarkably high speed.
- It integrates with popular platforms like Android and iOS operating systems.
- You must ensure the device is fully charged before using it.
- It requires a strong data connection to fetch and send information to the connected mobile device.
5. Garmin Forerunner 25
Garmin Forerunner 25 is another good GPS-tracking watch to invest in. It’s a simple watch that enables you to monitor locations. It helps you accomplish your fitness goals by tracking necessary parameters like pace, heartbeat, and calorie consumption.
It’s one of the most highly affordable options in the market. The watch permits you to save and share activity information and complete ease. Garmin Forerunner 25 has an easy-to-manage interface for quick navigation.
- Garmin Forerunner 25 offers an excellent GPS tracking service.
- It’s a smartwatch that tells time and tracks location accurately.
- Allows you to share activities via Garmin connect.
- A poor internet connection can slow down the tracking process.
- Lacks GLONASS support system.
6. Polar M400 GPS Sports Watch
The Polar M400 GPS Sports watch is a powerful device with robust tracking features. It’s cheap enough for anyone to buy. This watch is built to cater to all tracking and monitoring purposes, such as calorie counting, heartbeat, speed, and more. With the durable battery life, you can track location for as long as possible. It syncs data easily and quickly. This advanced technology is waterproof.
- The Polar M400 GPS Sports Watch has a strong battery that lasts 8-hrs.
- Seamlessly sync data between connected devices and the smartwatch.
- You are entitled to customize your sport profile.
- The syncing process often takes time to complete.
- You need a separate strap to track your heart rate.
7. TomTom Runner GPS Watch
As the name implies, the TomTom Runner GPS watch is an athlete-based watch that lets you track speed. It helps you measure your pace and total distance covered within a period of time. You can use the watch to monitor your heart rate. However, you must connect with an external heart rate strap to gather the necessary data.
- It’s lightweight with a super touch display.
- It can dip into a water source with a depth of 50m.
- The battery discharged quickly.
8. Polar M430 GPS Running Watch
If you are looking for a GPS tracking watch with an excellent coaching system, the Polar M430 GPS watch is perfect. This watch is well-built with 6 LED optical sensors and a durable battery. It works with all Windows and Mac computer devices.
The Polar M430 GPS Running Watch comes with a wrist-based heart rate that monitors your heart status. To operate this watch, users don’t have to be conversant with information technology. It’s nicely designed with a simple interface.
- With the state-of-the-art metric system, you can track your speed conveniently.
- It doesn’t require a chest strap for operation.
- Connects with Windows XP,7, and the latest generations. It also works with all Mac computers.
- Problem with syncing data.
9. SUUNTO 5 Peak - Compact GPS Sports Watch
GPS tracking became more straightforward and quicker with SUUNTO 5 Peak - Compact GPS Sports Watch. The watch is lightweight with multisport features that let you train and explore your well-being. It helps you measure time and calorie consumption as quickly as possible.
- Designed with advanced training features to track health fitness.
- It’s easy to use and has customizable vibration alarms.
- It’s poorly designed.
- You cannot connect it to computer systems.
10. Polar M200
With Polar M200, you can measure time, heartbeat, calorie burn, and more. The watch gives you detailed info about your kid’s whereabouts. It’s simple to use and connects with several platforms. Thus, tech proficiency is not a criterion to navigate through the device.
- The Polar M200 is cheap to use.
- It works 24/7 with no issues.
- Poor resolution screen.
Try for Free on Google Play and App Store!
- Web Filter & SafeSearch
- Screen Time Limit & Schedule
- Location Tracking & Driving Report
- App Blocker & App Activity Tracker
- YouTube & TikTok History Monitor & App Blocker
- Social Media Texts & Porn Images Alerts
- Works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, Chromebook
Now you have our best affordable GPS watches to use in 2023. Select the one that fits your requirements today and start tracking your GPS without further ado. These watches are easy to operate, fast, and reliable. They integrate well with popular devices you know of.