Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
Tracking Devices for Kids
- Phone Location Tracker
- Mobile Tracker Apps
- Mobile Tracker Tips
Parenting is challenging! The world out there is unsafe for kids, whether they’re toddlers or teens. And, being a parent, you want to monitor all activities and location of your child. Now, the good news! The technology world is flooded with lots of apps and tracking devices for kids. We have picked up the top 10 best tracking devices and apps you can use to track your children.
Top 5 Tracking Devices for Kids
Tracking devices for kids help you connected with your children when they’re away from you. Each device comes with its unique features and benefits. Check out the top five tracking devices for kids you and choose the one that best suits your requirements.
No need to force your child to wear a tracking device. He will love to wear this cool watch-style kids tracking device. You can track your kid by the website or using the app. It’s not just a GPS tracker; it also serves as an alarm clock, a time, gaming devices, and more.
- Real-time location tracking
- SOS and Remote Monitor
- Two-way Communication and Electronic Fence
- Made of environmentally-friendly material
- GPS, LBS and AGPS tracking technologies
- Monitor device location from website or app
- Adjustable wristband
- Needs a micro SIM from an established US wireless carrier
Anti-Lost Bluetooth Tracking Locator for kids tracking device is easy to use and let you know the location of your child within a few seconds. You can place it on the kid’s backpack or anything he carries with him.
- Uses Bluetooth technology
- Detailed map display
- Durable device
- Simple to use and small tracking device
- Easy to set up mobile app
- Requires no battery
- Hard to hear when inside of something like a backpack
3. Trax Play
Just only 2.2″ x 1.5″ x 0.4″ in size, Trax Play kids tracking device is incredibly lightweight and tiny. Whether you want to know if your little one has left the school or arrived home, or want to keep a tab on their whereabouts, Trax Play gives you real-time updates.
- Provides location history
- Augmented-reality feature
- Three viewing options - plain Google map, Google satellite map, or a hybrid view.
- Tinier than a matchbox
- Advanced geo-fencing options
- Get real-time SOS alerts of your kid’s whereabouts.
- Comes with a user-friendly app
- Short battery life
- Expensive as compared to other tracking devices for kids
Tinitell is a single-button wearable mobile phone for kids. This kids' tracking device features a GPS and Bluetooth locator. Parents can manage this kid tracking watch from the Tinitell admin app that is compatible with iPhone and Android devices.
- Let's children make and receive calls.
- GPS tracker gives a map view of your kid’s location.
- iOS & Android Admin App
- Available in four different colors
- Sleek, stylish, and monochromatic
- Extremely simple and easy to use interface
- Can store up to 12 contact numbers
- Waterproof and radiation-proof
- The battery life of this kid tracking watch is over a week.
- No display
- Pricey cellular connection
Known as the world’s smallest and longest lasting location tracker, JioBit keeps you connected to your kids wherever they are. Kids can wear the device anywhere, on their backpack, belt loop, necklace, or shoes.
- Live to track
- Supports mobile geo-fencing
- Care Team feature for added peace of mind
- JioBit app is compatible with IOS and Android devices
- Tiny and lightweight
- Shock-resistant and Waterproof
- Can be used as a proximity leash and GPS tracker
- No calling capability
- Doesn’t provide location history
Official URL: https://www.jiobit.com/
Top 5 Tracking Apps for Kids
In addition to the devices, you can also choose tracking apps that make your life simpler, being a parent. The following are the most recommended apps that let you keep an eye on your kids regardless of their location.
FemiSafe kid tracker app is gaining popularity among parents because of the ease and extensive functionality it provides. Use this app to monitor all activities of your kids easily. If your child owns an Android or iOS mobile, FamiSafe makes an ideal tool to keep a tab on your kid.
- Real-time location tracking
- Track location history
- Set geo-fences
- Check web browsing history
- Block website and apps
- It doesn’t require jailbreaking target devices.
- Track your kid remotely
- Easy to set up and use
- The free version offers limited features
Official URL: https://famisafe.wondershare.com/
Pricing: 3-days free trial
Premium Version Price- $9.99/month
Spyic kid tracker app lets you track your kids on both Android and iPhone devices. Install the application on your smartphone and start receiving all the information regarding the target device.
- View call history
- Analyze call logs
- Track GPS location
- View installed history
- Monitor WhatsApp
- Access calendar
- View photos and preview videos
- Web-based dashboard
- Precise and real-time geofencing and geo-tracking
- Stealth mode
- Only supported by Android and iOS devices
This is one of the best kids tracking apps that let you track your kid’s or family’s location remotely. It creates a small social circle for your family, relatives, and friends and keeps them connected.
- Instant updates
- Automatic alerts
- Chat with family members or friends in your circle
- Comes with a dedicated mobile app for Android and iPhone
- Sends emergency SOS alerts
- Has In-built messaging
- Instant alerts for check-ins and check-outs
- No stealth mode
- The wearer can customize the feature of location sharing
Official URL: https://www.life360.com/
Family Tracker is basically a GPS tracking application that lets you track the location of your kids and other family members. You can use the app on iPhone, Android, and tablets. You can send free text messages to your kids.
- Stealth ping
- Works worldwide
- Location history due to breadcrumbs
- Track location of everyone on your list via the web
- Cheaper as compared to other apps and tracking devices for kids
- Lacks many advanced features
Official URL: http://myfamilytracker.com/
Pricing: iPhone - $3.99, iPad - $5.99, Android - $.99
If you need a kid tracker app that lets you share the location among different devices, choose Glympse. You can use this app to track your kid’s location and activities.
- No sign-up required
- Safe to use
- Shares live locations in a dynamic map
- Works worldwide with a GPS and data connection
- Easy location sharing
- Comes with a dedicated app for Windows, iOS and Android phones
- Real-time tracking
- Messaging feature
- No stealth mode
- Kids can restrict or uninstall the app easily
Official URL: https://glympse.com/
With these gadgets and apps, you’d gain peace of mind about the safety of your kids. Just get the device or app and enhance your parenting experience.