How to Track Text Messages from Another Phone
text message tracker
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
Every teen nowadays is equipped with laptops, smartphones, and smartwatches.
And, as the saying says, “something that’s good also has a downside,” technology has its own pros and cons too. Though teens are well-informed about the positives of the smartphones, they’re often unaware of its dangers.
Even though your kids are responsible and mature, they might get themselves into school trouble unintentionally.
So, it’s important you keep an eye on their online activities and communication.
But, is it okay to intrude your kid’s privacy? Wouldn’t it be a little over the line? Here are various reasons why you might want to use text message tracker to keep tabs on your kid’s messages.
Reasons To Track Your Kid’s Texts
Inappropriate content: You never know when your kid can start to swear, be mean to kids, bully or is the one being bullied. To make your kid understand the difference between the right and wrong, you must know what’s happening with their life.
Moreover, kids nowadays think it’s appropriate to send to take and send nudes. An inappropriate picture sent as harmless flirting can be circulated in the school and affects your kid’s reputation.
Distraction: Mobile phones have become a great distraction for kids from the real world. The kids are gravitating more towards texting on phones rather than going out and socializing. Various studies have shown many youngsters today are addicted to texting.
So, it’s a good idea to know with whom your kid is texting and set some boundaries on the phone usage time. With text message tracker, you can track text messages from another phone and make sure they are in the right company.
- Online Predators: Gone are days when kids used to think twice before exchanging numbers with strangers. There might be a possibility that your kids are talking with someone you’ve already warned them about. Moreover, most of the kids are unaware of the digital dangers posed by online predators.
Sleep deprived kids: With the rise in use of mobile phones, many teenagers are being sleep deprived as they are not getting the recommended amount of sleep.
So, if you also think your child looks like he hasn’t slept at all the last night, checking his incoming and outgoing texts could be a good way to see what’s happening.
What Can Parental Control App Do For Parents?
There are several benefits of using a text message tracker, some of which are listed below:
- You can know what your kids up to without calling them now and then. Even if you’re at work, the parental control app does the work.
- With the location tracking feature, you can see if your kids are exactly where they claim to be. This also lets you know whether the kid is attending school or not.
- You can also check with whom your kids are communicating. This will also give you the knowledge on the peer circle your kid is involved with.
- With app and website blocking feature of this monitoring app, you can block the pornography sites and other inappropriate web content.
- With phone monitoring apps, you can also track the kid’s phone if it gets lost.
- You can also monitor the time your kid is spending on social media. The apps let you know what your kid is doing on the screen.
How To Monitor Text Messages With FamiSafe?
Internet bullying has also become a serious and common problem nowadays. This technology has given a new platform to the bullies. And, cyberbullying can have severe consequences for teens. Parents sometimes don’t know how to deal with it and how and when to step in. For instance, the parents don’t know whether their kids are playing games, or chatting with someone or are on social media platforms all day long.
Fortunately, there are many parental control apps and messages tracking apps that you can use to track text messages from another phone. These apps can also let you know if your kid is a victim of cyberbullying as they provide the feature of monitoring the texts on the target device. If you’re seeking such an app, Famisafe would be an ideal pick.
FamiSafe is a reliable and cross-platform parental control app that works on both Android and iOS. The comprehensive dashboard empowers the parents to locate their kid’s phone, monitor app usage, site usage and screen time. The app also allows the parents to filter web content and block certain apps.
The parents can also enable geo fencing that gives alert when a kid enters and leaves geofence. Also, the app provides access to the kid’s location history.
Also, the suspicious text feature of the app proves to be one of the best features. With this feature, parents can keep an eye on their kid’s communication and know if they are being bullied. Parents can set a keyword, and whenever the kids receive a text with that keyword, parents will receive an alert notification.
Moreover, the app can monitor unlimited devices and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Location Tracker
- Blocks inappropriate apps
- Filters Web
- Control Screen Time
- Remote access to the child’s phone
- Can monitor suspicious texts
- Creates geo-fences
- Save website history
How To Install Famisafe?
Step 1: Create a FamiSafe account
Visit the FamiSafe website to create the account. You can also download the app and then register on either your mobile phone or your kid’s phone.
Step 2: Install the app on both kid and parent’s smartphone
Search for “FamiSafe” in Google Play or App Store.
Step 3: Make some settings on both the phones
On kid’s Android
1. Log in to your account and enter your kid’s name and age after choosing the identity as Kid.
2. Grant necessary access permissions to the app.
On Kid’s iPhone
1. Log into your account, choose the identity as a kid and enter your kid’s name and age
2. Grant necessary permissions to the app.
On parent’s Phone
1. Log in to your account and select the identity as Parent.
2. Then, connect to your kid’s device.
Nowadays, the main problem for parents is how to protect their kids from digital dangers while still giving them the benefits of the digital age. With the increase in cell phone usage, it is necessary for parents to know with whom they’re communicating or if they’re on the right tracks. This could be easily done by keeping an eye on their text messages.
There are several text message trackers available that could help you with this. The apps we’ve mentioned are a good way to monitor the texts. Among these three apps, if you want a reliable and efficient solution, FamiSafe can be a good choice.
Along with its variety of features, the app also has a special feature of the suspicious text. With this, parents can set a keyword, and whenever kids receive or send a text with the same keywords, parents would get an alert notification.