How Does Sprint Family Locator Work
Jun 25, 2021 Filed to: Track Location Proven solutions
If you and your family members have a Sprint connection, then you should certainly be familiar with the Sprint family locator. It provides a cross-platform connection between different devices and makes it easier for parents to locate their kids remotely. You can go to its desktop website or use the Sprint family locator app to do the same. Nevertheless, parents also look for other third-party applications to further control and monitor their kid's phone. In this guide, we will teach you how does Sprint Family Locator works and also discuss its alternative as well.
If everyone in your family uses a Sprint connection, then you should certainly know how does Sprint Family Locator works. It is the native application developed by Sprint to track the real-time location of the connected devices among a family. While the first 15 days are free, users need to get its premium plan to use the service after that. By paying $5.99 a month, you can track a maximum of 4 devices. Needless to say, all the connected devices should be using a Sprint connection.
Price: It costs $5.99 a month to locate a maximum of 4 devices (the amount is added to your bill cycle).
Now when you know how does Sprint family locator work, you can easily use it to track the whereabouts of your family members. While it can be used as a family locator, it lacks tons of features that parents should access. For instance, here are some major parental control and monitoring features that the Sprint Family Locator app lacks.
As you can see, the Sprint Family Locator lacks so many features. Therefore, we recommend FamiSafe as it is a complete parental control and monitoring app. Developed by Wondershare, it is compatible with all the popular iOS and Android devices. Besides locating the real-time location of your kids, you can also restrict the device usage and remotely monitor it as well. It comes with a free trial period and is extremely easy to use. Here are some of its major features.
After getting to know the major features of FamiSafe, you must be willing to try it. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Firstly, create your free FamiSafe account.
Try for Free on Google Play and App Store!
2. Download the FamiSafe app on your kid's smartphone. Now, using the same account credentials, log-in to the app on your kid's devices.
3. Select which device would be used by you and mark your kid's smartphone to proceed.
4. In order to complete the setup, you need to mention the platform of the target device.
5. Complete the same process on your kid's phone and make sure that both the devices are now connected.
6. Great! After establishing a connection, you can just launch the FamiSafe app on your phone and access all of its major features.
7. To track the real-time location of your kids, just go to the "Live Location" feature from the home. This will launch an interactive map with their exact location.
8. Furthermore, you can track their past locations as well by visiting the "Location History" feature.
There are tons of other features that FamiSafe offers, which makes it a must-have parental control and monitoring tool. All of this also makes it the best alternative to the Sprint Family Locator app as well. Go ahead and give it a try for free. Without any hassle, you can use its parental control features that would come in handy to you on numerous occasions.
Use Location Services to Protect Your Kids
Effective Ways to Locate a Lost iPad
The Danger of Dating Apps
Test Trackers Parents Should Know
How to GPS Track a Phone