How do you track a family member's iPhone?
Family phone tracking app
Part 1: Introduction
How do you track the family member’s iPhone? This type of tracing is possible using tracking apps. You can find out your family member’s location details, and the last visited location history, using this family phone-tracking app Despite native ‘Find my iPhone’, there is a separate application to identify the location precisely. This type of tracking method helps when your family members are travelling. Instead of texting and calling, you can enable this functionality to discover the current location of your family members.
Part 2: How do you track a family member's iPhone with ‘Find my iPhone’?
It is easy to track the family member’s iPhone using the inbuilt tracking feature ‘Find my iPhone’. Initially, you have to enable this feature to establish the desired task.
This feature focuses only on location tracking, and you will not be able to use this tool to try out other forms of parental control options like app blocks, web filter etc. This in-built functionality traces the live location precisely.
From the below steps, you can learn how to add a family member on your iPhone
Step 1: On your iPhone, tap the ‘Settings’ option, and activate the ‘iCloud’ screen. Here, you must choose ‘Family Sharing’ option, and then click on ‘Add family member’.
Step 2: If you are making use of iOS 10, then enter the family member’s name, Email ID, etc. You should follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process. If you own iOS 11, then you can invite members personally.
The below guidelines assist you to learn how to track family member’s iPhone using ‘Find my iPhone feature.
Step 1: You must enable the ‘Find my iPhone’ option in the iCloud storage. This option is available at the home screen of iCloud. You have to flip the icon to ‘On’ position to activate this feature. A single tap on this icon helps you to turn on this option.
Step 2: Now, you should trigger the tool from the home screen. Next, you must sign in to the iCloud account using the Apple ID credentials. The credentials allow you to access your account in no time.
Step 3: As soon as the signup process ends the screen displays the map window with the location details of your family members. In this window, you can find the details of John’s iPhone.
In the above screenshot, John is the family member, and you can view the location details at the centre of the image along with the time factor. You can tap the ‘Play Sound’, which stimulates a beeping noise on John’s phone. The next option ‘Lost Mode’ does not allow you to access the location details. It is lost, and this scenario happens during poor GPS connection on the devices.
Finally, the next button ‘Erase iPhone’ deletes the phone details from your iCloud account. When you erase the device, then it is impossible to track the location details again. This ‘Erase’ option deletes the details of your family member from your device forever.
Part 3: How do you track a family member's iPhone with FamiSafe?
There is always a better alternative, and FamiSafe is one such parental control app with more features. It is from Wondershare, a well-known reputed software developer, which delivers quality products, and receives 100% customer satisfaction. The FamiSafe serves as a current need to fulfil the desires of the parents to control the gadget activities of the kids remotely. It has completely removed the guilt of the working parents, and you can monitor any devices connected with the parent gadget accurately.
- The Location tracking option assist you to find the exact location of the connected devices
- The geo-fencing feature helps the family members to move within the safe zone thereby prohibiting the entry into unwanted places.
- You can use the ‘Smart Schedule’ option to plan for the day optimally
- The ‘Explicit content detection’ option sends a notification to the parent’s gadget if the connected device receives any suspicious texts.
- You can block inappropriate apps from your kid’s device using ‘App Block’ feature
- Quick download and installation process
- The user interface is simple, and the novice can handle it wisely
How do you use FamiSafe to track the location?
The location-tracking feature assists the parent gadget to supervise the movements of the connected device on the map area. The location of the connected devices will appear flawlessly when you make use of the ‘Real-Time location’ feature of FamiSafe. You can connect any number of devices with the parent gadget without restriction. The map will show the entire connected device’s live location in a single shot.
A complete guide about the FamiSafe parental control app to track the location as follows
Step 1: You have to take a quick tour at the official website of FamiSafe and download the iOS version of the software at Apple Store. This software has a trial version, and hence you can download the tool without any regrets. The download process takes a few minutes, and then you have to follow the screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Step 2: Then, create an account on the FamiSafe platform. You have to enter the name, email, and password to generate a reliable account on FamiSafe. This account serves as a common bridge to connect the parent, and other iOS devices optimally. Make sure you enter a valid email ID while creating the account else you will end up with unsuccessful account creation.
Step 3: Install this software in your Family member’s gadget. Download, and install as discussed in steps one and two to upload the FamiSafe on the other iOS devices. The FamiSafe app and the related account connect the devices with the parent gadget in no time.
Step 4: Now, you must establish a connection between your device and your family member’s gadget. In your family member’s device login to the FamiSafe account, and enter the details like name, age etc. Here, you have to select the identity as family member
Download ‘Mobile Device Management’ file in your kid’s device, and grant necessary permissions while establishing the connection with the parent’s gadget. You have to allow the location accessibility to enable the location-tracking feature in FamiSafe. In your gadget, sign in to FamiSafe account, fill in the identity, as Parent, and connect with your kid’s device.
After the three-step installation process like download, register, you can now finally explore the features. Tap the FamiSafe icon in your iOS device after the successful installation process.
Step 5: Next, select the ‘Real-time location’ option from the feature screen of FamiSafe. In this option, you will be able to view the live location details of the connected device.
In this screenshot, only one device is available. You can view many live location details based on the count of connected devices.
Part 4: Conclusion
Therefore, FamiSafe can track the location details precisely. You can receive a flawless data with the help of this reliable app. Apart from location details, you can also try out many features like web filters, app blocks, screen time, etc on the connected device. If you establish a connection between the two gadgets through the registration process, then you can take complete control over the bonded device in no time. Enjoy these benefits using FamiSafe, and utilize the app to the fullest without any regrets.
- Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps
- iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Set Parental Control on Youtube
- Set Parental Controls on Kindle Fire
- Facebook Parental Controls
- Set Parental Control on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App for iPhone & Android
- Best iPhone Monitoring for Parents
- Best Parental Monitoring Software for iPhone
- Best Parental Phone Monitoring App for Tracking Children
- Computer Monitoring Software for Parents
- Free Cell Phone Monitoring for Parents 2018
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet